Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kyōzō's Party. Were you invited? (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Kyōzō's Party. Were you invited? (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Kyōzō's Party. Were you invited? (Open to all)   The Kyōzō's Party. Were you invited? (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 12:14 am

August 12th
09:00 PM/20:00

(Ooc: The location is in the countryside of Death City (Seen once on the Death City Robot). Also, to anyone who wants to be able to visualize the area better, I have pictures of the Kyōzō property that I can PM you.)

Yinka walked lazily into the living room of the house that the twins owned, and flopped face-down on the beige couch. After letting out a large grunt-like release of air, her twin brother Yinko quietly maneuvered his way inside to room also, a large bowl filled with potato chips within his grasp. He placed the chips among the numerous other snacks and sweets that were on the coffee table situated in front of the cushion-y piece of furniture, which the boy's sister was laying on.

"What are you doing?" Yinko sighed. Yinka clumsily turned her body one-hundred and eighty degrees so that she was facing the ceiling.

"Literally dying of boredom. I want it to be nine thirty...." Yinka whined, referring to the time when the party that the twins were hosting was supposed to start.

"The Kyōzō Twins are having a party! Music will begin to crack windows at 9:30 PM/20:00, at the address of 88 Pine Street in the countryside of Death City! Wear whatever you want to. Show up in a penguin suit and you'll get a high-five!" Yinka thought back to the invitations she'd made and plastered all around Death City.

"That was incorrect grammar, Kaka. You should have said,"I'm figuratively dying of boredom." You aren't actually dying, after all." Yinko corrected his sister. His words were precise and exact, like how someone reads a book to them self. He then made his way over to the speaker set that was set up for the party. He turned it on a low volume, and sat on the couch, allowing Yinka to rest her feet in his lap.
Back to top Go down

The Kyōzō's Party. Were you invited? (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1