Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:42 pm

She, once again, does what she is told. She gasps when she sees the little box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:43 pm

"Yomi Vallhallen will you marry me?"

OOC: no one was expecting this muahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:45 pm

Tears rolled down Yomi's cheeks. She was speechless. She fell on her knees and hugged him. "Yes!" She said crying tears of joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:49 pm

Jet hugs her back a smile on his face he whispers into Yomi's year "Yomi I love you so much thank you for saying yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:49 pm

OOC: aaaaaaaaaaaannnnndd I have no place in this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:51 pm

"What else could I say?" She asked rhetorically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:55 pm

"You could have said what ever you wanted Mrs.Tucker i say tha it has a nice ring dont you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:56 pm

Kataro was sitting........ Just sitting.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:57 pm

OOC: Kataro be like damn he qas able to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:58 pm

She smiles wider and wiped her eyes on her shirt. "It has a great ring to it." A thought struck Yomi. "Jet? What about my dad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:01 pm

"Don't worry I have decided that once i married you I would only be a theif for fun an i would return the stuff after isteal it and your dad won't have to worry cause I will take good care of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:04 pm

She sighed in relief and smiled again. "Thanks for clearing that up."

OOC: the guy is supposed to put the ring on the girls finger FYI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:07 pm

Kataro glanced over at jet and noticed the event that was taking place. He ran and got Tira/Lisa and walked up to jet. "Congrats dude." Then he whispered in his ear. "Now you can have sex freely!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:08 pm

OOC: OH MY GOD IM DYING OF LAUGHTER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:10 pm

OOC: i know

Jet opens the box takes her hand and slide the ring on her ring finger and smacks Kataro upside the headn with his own hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:13 pm

Yomi sees Jet smack Katro but wonders why then studies the ring on her finger.

Last edited by ~NekoFallenAngel~ on August 25th 2013, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:14 pm

OOC: O.O how is that able to happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:16 pm

OOC: MY STUPID IPOD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:18 pm

Kataro laughed as jet hit him in the head. "That was uncalled for!" He said as he smiled as rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:20 pm

"Lies Kataro lies. So when is a good day Yomi?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:22 pm

"Whenever suits you. I do need time to get a dress though." She stated smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:27 pm

"Well we are on a cruise ship. I could preform the ceremony thingy?" Kataro suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:30 pm

"So maybe two or three weeks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 11:40 pm

Yomi nods. "Yeah, that should be enough time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 7:17 pm

"Kataro i want you to be the best man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next