Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 5:17 pm

Silence was all that could be heard. Everything was quiet, everything was peaceful. The starry night sky was clear and the ground was covered with brown leaves. It was just a normal day here at Hook Cemetery, or so it seemed until Mizuki came, limping over, leaving a trail of blood behind her. Her clothing was drench in blood and her hair was messy. It practically looked like she just came back from a fight, which was 100% true. "Argh..." She mumbles, holding her head tightly. Mizuki just switched back from her second personality and she was still recovering from the side effects. "W-what h-happened...?" She asks. Mizuki's memory was now completely blank at the moment, which was why she was questioning her past. This is usually what happens to her when she comes back to her normal self, or first half. "Where i-is this blood from...?" privet

Out of nowhere, Mizuki then begins to dig her fingers into the dirt and starts to moan in pain some more. "What is this pain?!" She cries, squeezing her eyes shut. It was too much for her to handle right now. It was just too much pain to withstand. "Stop....STOP!!!" Her body soon begins to tremble and shake wildly, showing how much pain she was now going through. "Please...Stop!"
Back to top Go down

The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 5:27 pm

Mary was walking the cemetery when she fleet a sharp pain in her chest. this feeling it feels so strange she said as she felt herself slip back into the darkness. As she got closer to the girl with her fingers in the dirt the pain slowly went away. by this time she was fully bathed in darkness. hello say said in a creepy dark voice I am mad Mary. and who might you be my dear play toy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 5:35 pm

Mizuki was in too much pain to notice the new face and voice. "Arg..." She moans again, opening her eyes once more. "Oh..I'm sorry you had to witness that..." Mizuki hated her disorder and the fact that people had to deal with such a freak like herself, but no matter what Mizuki did she always stayed the same way. "I really hope you don't think differently of me because of that.." Her voice sort of trails off after that, lingering in the air for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 5:42 pm

thy call me mad Mary for a reason. I have the madness to. she said returning to her sane self. of curse in my case I kill anyone that I feel don't need to live witch is almost everyone. that is why I am a minster without a weapon I mine who would want to be my partner? look at me I am a chick with muscle and breast I am a freak. so I am alone forever. and ever. to walk the lonely road of madness. forever and ever alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 6:21 pm

"Don't worry, I'm alone too.." Mizuki says with a sad smile. She knew her words weren't that helpful, but they may have helped this unknown girl. "I-I'm Mizuki..." She stands up after introducing herself, happy that the pain was now gone. "And why are you here exactly?" Her question wasn't meant to be rude at all, just a simple question that Mizuki would usually ask someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 6:28 pm

I am here to meet my first weapon you see I am a double wield minster because of my madness I get a sword named mizuki? I think her name is wait that's your name. your my partner that's great and such a cute one to. so now what do we do? we could sit and talk or whatever you want. its up to you cute she said not noticing she was flirting the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 7:34 am

Mizuki blushes lightly, noticing how her new found meister was flirting with her. "Um...I honestly don't know how to respond." She looks down at her body after saying this and remembers how her clothes are drenched in blood. "I would probably like to clean myself since I covered in blood at the moment...So may we visit the lake maybe...or somewhere I can clean myself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 3:06 pm

sure why not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 7:58 am

Mizuki smiles, walking up to her new found meister. "Since I know the city better, I think its best that you follow me." She says. Mizuki then begins to walk towards the nearby lake, thinking Mary would follow. Once arriving at the lake, Mizuki took off her shirt, revealing her pink bra, and starts to scrub off the blood. When she finishes, she puts it over to dry on the ground before taking of her pants as well to do the same. "Sorry for undressing myself, but I needed to get the blood off....Also, I think we're fine since we're both girls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 4:44 pm

its cool mary says as she lets her hand slip on to the girls body i am so sorry for this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:13 pm

"What the hell...?" Mizuki says stepping backwards, avoiding her hands. "I can put my clothes back on if it makes you uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:15 pm

um no i like the seight i am seeing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:18 pm

Mizuki quickly puts on her wet clothing, backing up against a tree. "Um....I think I may have to go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:19 pm

i'm sorry i didnt mean anything by it she says as she runs off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:50 pm

"Wait, don't leave!" She runs over and grabs Mary by the arm, keeping her in place. "I was a little...confused."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 5:52 pm

i know i'm sorry i really did like what i saw i am in to girls so that was a sight i will remember forever she says flirting agina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 6:00 pm

"I'm sorry but I don't role that way, so that was a bit awkward..." She mumbles truthfully, looking down at her shoes with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 6:01 pm

yeah its cool i flirt to breack the ice some times and why you sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 4:59 pm

"No reason!" Mizuki quickly says, smiling brightly again. "It's okay if you flirt, but can you just try not to be sexual...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 5:00 pm

so kissing you is ok as long as i dont go to far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 5:02 pm

"No. Please don't do that too." She shakes her head when saying this, not liking where this conversation was going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 5:03 pm

lol ok had to ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 11:43 pm

"Um...so what now...?" Mizuki asks awkwardly, twirling her frosty white hair with her index finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:50 am

wanna train
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 11:08 pm

Mizuki sighs, shaking her head slowly. "I'm sorry, but I really just want to go home and rest right now, considering that little scene that just took place a couple of minutes ago really wore me out." This was simply an excuse to leave. The reason behind wanting to leave wasn't because she wanted to get away from her; it's just that she wanted to think things through. After speaking with her heavenly voice, Mizuki gaze over to the trees that surrounded them, watching as their branches sway in the wind, letting countless leaves fall to the ground. It was quite a beautiful sight, but Mizuki couldn't be distracted right now. "Perhaps we can talk about this more tomorrow. I'm not certain about my decision, so I may just reconsider it later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)   The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The victims of madness finally meet (Private: RMW (meh) and lesqueen ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next