Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? Empty
PostSubject: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 3:07 pm

"So I assume you will not try to escape my experements, weapon...." Strix mentioned as he lead the red-haired man into a hole in the ground outside of Death City. Once inside, Strix lead him through the complete darkness, making several turns, until they were in a larger room. Torches, fueled by magic, lined the walls keeping the room as bright as if you were outside on a cloudless day.

"We just walked past a path that zigs around the lake, weapon." The Warlock expleined, trying to make it sound more intemidating than it actually was. "Escape is not possible unless you know the specific path to take."

Inside the room was several wooden dummies with holes in thier cheasts, a series of unusual pointed tools lined the walls (with countless more dumped in a bucket on the ground), and then there was a table in the middle of the room. On either side of it was three large red and white spotted curved objects, designed to look like crab legs. A sucessful labratory, this wasn't.... But it still held enough objects to make one wonder how well some of them actually worked.

"Get on the table, weapon, and I shall look into your soul!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 3:21 pm

As Mozart walked went into the hole, he left a piano string tied up to the beggining of the cave, to lead him back when he was about to bust out. Afterwards, they went inside of a room, he looked at all the things, wooden dummies, crab legs, tools, this didn't seem like a very nice lair, nor did it look functional, but that was actually a good thing, as the more unfunctional and useless witche's are, the better it is for Shibusen. After he was commanded to go on the table, he jupmed up and stood on the table, "Like this?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 3:42 pm

A grin crossed Strix's face under his mouth covering. "Either way will do, as long as you are on the machine."

Suddenly, the leg-like devices began to move and twiddle around, releasing several lightning-like flashes at the weapon. They would be completly harmless, but still cause a faint tingling feeling. It worked on a principle similar to an x-ray, except instead of using radiation to see people's bones, it used magic to make a model of thier soul.

"Now, I just need to try the new devices and check reactions...." The Warlock mumbled as he began to open a door and go into a second hidden room. "Do not go anywhere, weapon, or else the experiment will be void!"

After just a minute, Strix came back out and immediatly went to one of the gun-like devices on the wall with several points sticking out of it.

"So you are a Death Scythe, correct... I never tested one before........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 3:56 pm

As the machines flashed on him he felt a bit tingly, as he assumed they were probably looking at his soul or something simliar to that, 'Ok, as soon as he leaves, i'll bust out of here...' he thought to himself, and as he went to another room, Mozart thought of bustnig out right now, but he assumed he would be too soon to return, and so he stayed there, and started getting annoying of being called 'Weapon', and as he asked him a question, his answer was "I am not obligated to answer, also, i have a name, i am Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 4:02 pm

OOC: Strix could have taken both Jet and Mozart you know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 4:04 pm

(No since Mozart woulda stopped him.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 4:06 pm

OOC: he Mozart up and send the his arm in the shrimp form to get Jet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 4:17 pm

(OoC: fair point.... Maybe after Mozart's gone if Jet's still knocked out?)

Strix walked over to Mozart. "It will be intresting to see the amplified effects of my experiments!" He felt like letting loose an evil laugh to try and intimidate the man some, hopefully make him more suseptable to the experiments, but just let it go and stuck him with the device. A quick crackling sound followed that was nearly defening for but a few moments!

"I wonder how the instabillity of 99 souls effects a Death Scythe...." While Mozart would feel dizzy, it wouldn't have caused him major harm. The room's leg-devices quickly snapped another pic of Mozart's Soul!

"Wait here, I must document the Death Scythe interraction immediatly, Wolfgang Mozart!!!" The Warlock shouted as he ran off into the second room again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 4:30 pm

OOC: trust me he would
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 7:32 pm

"Whar are you doing." Mozart asked as the device was inserted, the noise didn't affect him much, and then, he became a little dizzy, but it was nothing he couldn't handle, he became a little worried that the results of thr experiments wolud actually lead to something, her thought to himself 'Ok, time to bust out of here.', and just then, the shrimp warlock left, and The Death Scythe yelled out "It's Wolfgang AMADEUS Mozart!" As he jumped off the table, and started walking retracting his string as he goes, starting to flee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 7:44 pm

Amelia had been watching, hiding out on the ceiling of Strix's lair as a bat. She observed everything that happened with interest, but didn't act. She didn't feel like being seen at the moment. When the man escaped after the shrimp warlock left the room, she calmly fluttered down to the ground and transformed herself back to normal, waiting for the warlock to return and to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 8:26 pm

Strix looked at the seried of images of Mozart's soul intently. He flipped through the series of images one after the other, taking measurments and writing down several pages of notes. In his excitment, he began rambling to himself.

"Oh my gosh, ohmygosh,ohmygoshohmygosh!!! It's increadible! The result of the experiments exponentially altering structure in a temorary space.... This is just- this is huge! It moved, I can't believ- I got a Death Scythe's soul to freaking move 6 milimeters to the left! That's the one compound out of the many I've tried and there was actually.... Compounds E-O... looks like 'J' got the most progress. This is....."

The Warlock practically started gasping for air reading through his own notes. "This is huge! It just needs an accellerant, some kind of push, and 'J' could potentially be used for..... I don't even know! Altering soul wavelength, changing personallities, allowing witch souls to self destruct, maybe even potentially fissuring a person's soul! The sky's the limit!!! I- I need more reserch. I need to know the exact side effects... this type of thing could benifit witches everywhere! I can get people on board and have a team of witches working on a way to make practical use of this technology... the concept is proven!"

Frantically, Strix tried to sort the papers, almost falling his own clumsy armor boots several times before he puched his hat onto his back, wearing the string around his neck, and walked out the door.

The sight of the witch there caught him by supprise.

"Amelia!!!" The warlock shouted, blushing under his face covering. Suddenly, he jolted back inside the room, closing the door behind him and accidently falling over. It's alright, Strix... you can talk to her. Just calm down. Play it cool........ He slowly picked himself up and regained his normal fairly calm demenor before opening the door again.

"Hello, Amelia, welcome to my humble lair... it still needs some work." The warlock looked down to realise he was still holding the gun-like device he injected 'J' into Mozart with and put the object on the wall. The Death Scythe would be fine...... At least, he should be fine........ Being the first time anyone was ever exposed to 'J', it was impossible to tell what effect it would have on his soul. But it didn't matter as long as he knew it caused the desired effect.

"What exactly brings a fellow witch to my quaint little place underground?" Strix asked, looking around at his unkempt lab with mild disgust for his sloppiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:19 pm

Amelia smirked at Strix's response to her being there, finding it quite amusing. She watched it with interest as he shut himself in the room that he had been in previously. She snickered quietly, covering his mouth,but stopped when he exited the room. She flashed him a sweet smile, trying to provoke response from him by being cute and nice.

"It's quite nice in here, I must say. Very quaint." Amelia said, in an innocent manner. She paid attention to the odd gun like device that he held, then hung up onto the wall. "Ah, I just came to see how research was going and to make conversation. It's not very witch-friendly around Death City." She said, with a slight scowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:48 pm

Conversation? Wait... no, don't get too ahead of yourself, Strix.... She probably doesn't even know what you're reserching. He took a few steps forward, tripping over his clunky feet slightly, before trying to talk to her.

"I, actually, just managed to shake someone's soul itself to the core........" A smile crossed his face as he couldn't stop looking at Amelia. "As in I literally was able to move thier Soul with chemicals." He was already thinking ahead. Develouping a plan for how to move forward with this discovery.

"Verry soon we may never fear Meisters or thier weapons ever again!"

Noticing he left the door to his other room open, Strix quickly stumbled over to the door and pulled it shut. He couldn't let anyone see what he had in thier! Especially not Amelia!

"Heh, I mea- uhh.... You know, in time we won't possible have to ever deal with them messing with us or else...... I mean not that I WANT to kill them but- well, you know how it is, right? Just walking around killingwitches and swingingthier weapons and eatingKishinSoul- Uhh, Egg! Kishin-Egg souls! And killing witches and....."

Get a grip on yourself, Strix, you're losing it!!!

"They will learn to fear the witch again if I succeed here!" He blurted out, somewhat recovering from his mild panic attack earlier.... A few beads of sweat rolled off of his face. Talking to Amelia was hard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:37 pm

"Interesting." Amelia was indeed interested by his mention of shaking someone's soul with chemicals. She was also especially interested in whatever kind of use it could have. She made a note to ask about the conclusion of the research.

"Is that so?" She asked, watching as Strix shut the door to another room. Amelia made a large mental note to check that out later. She giggled at his apparent fluster. "I don't really care for the DWMA, nor do I care for their meisters, or their weapons. It's about time they learned to fear Witches again. I'm tired of having to go everywhere with Soul Protect on, because if I release it I'll be attacked rather than feared." Ame said, pouting somewhat at the fact that she almost constantly had to have Soul Protect on. It kept her from enjoying using her magic, and terrorizing Humans/Meisters/Weapons.

"So tell me, how would this discovery be used? And how would it make the DMWA fear Witches once more?" She asked, tone a bit lighter than earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 9:01 pm

Strix lightended up a little bit as his antenna decorations eased down slightly. "For one thing, it could keep witches souls from being eaten easilly." The warlock wanted to try and impress her, but the exact things this could do were completly theoretical. "Also, now that I can move a soul, I can understand it."

His mind raced with just so much information! And yet it meant next to nothing! He only had the bare basics of a plan- one couldn't even tell if it would work or not. "I could possibly make naturally aggressive golems with living, breathing, human souls!"

You know that's still a theory, Strix. Untested. As far as you know, impossible! But yet it was one of the things you strive for.... Absolute control. The purest of power!

The next thing that came to his mind was that if a person's soul resonance could be changed, they could wield anything. They could resonate with any weapon as long as there was a lasting ammount of 'J' nearby.... Unfortunatly, as he began to notice, his phrases were really scatted. Random mostly unrelated bursts of ideas open to interpretation. "Imagine it, golems with chemicals, an army able to wield any weapon!!!"

At this point, Strix realized he had turned around to face the wooden dummies in the corner. Trying to be subtle, the warlock took a few steps forward and moved one as if he was putting it back in it's place and NOT talking to it.... Even though he was. Then, he turned back to face Amelia. Her beautiful form- how could he focus in the witch's presence!

Strix looked down at her ankles instead of her face, hiding his subtle blush, as he just hoped that she pulled something meaningful from everything he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:07 pm

Amelia's eyes brightened and she grinned. Yes, these were very interesting and likely practical advances. This pleased her greatly. And her face showed it.

"You've only told me little of what you're probably thinking about and I already have a good idea of what this could possibly do. This is quite the breakthrough, yes, a breakthrough indeed. This could lead to many different situations, depending on the use. Yes, yes, this can be very important at some point. Would you mind, maybe, giving me an example, showing me some data? I'd love to see how variables would affect this." Amelia asked, deep in thought, but still aware of the warlock himself.

When she noticed him somewhat oddly speaking to her from the other direction. Or he was speaking to that weird wooden dummy. Either way. When he turned, she also noticed that he didn't seem to be looking at her face. Ame approached him, walking over slowly, before resting a hand on his shoulder. "You may want to look up at my face. It's where I am." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:40 pm

Strix's face turned as red as a lobster as he tried to look her in the face. Oh gosh, what did he just do!? What did he need to do? Say something! No, don't, she might move, should she move? What do you even want her to do?! Why are you waiting so long, just do something! No, wait, don't do a thing! This is a special moment, isn't it? No, she's expecting you to say something, but what? Did she ask something? Remember, dangit! The gun- you put it up, right? Then you got results in the other room? Of course! But what does it- oh crap! You forgot about Amelia!!! She's looking right at you!!! Why is she looking at you!?!?

The Warlock passed out, falling backwards, completly unsure what to do in the situation where a pretty girl touched his shoulder and caught his embarrassed expression....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:28 pm

Amelia giggled as Strix passed out, remembering to catch him, however. She set him down gently on the floor and decided to take it upon herself to find this information. Remembering the gun, and the room he had came from, she decided those would be the best way to find info. Amelia took the gun off of the wall and inspected it for a bit, before heading to the room that Strix had been in before her revealing herself.

She opened the door cautiously, and peered inside to check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:01 pm

Inside the room is a cluttered mess that one can only assume is suppost to be Strix's bedroom. Directly across from the door is a sizable computerscreen on a desk lined with small mountains of papers. The wall to the left of the d is lined with many filing cabnets, but quite a few papers full of raw data and notes are on the floor anyways. The trash ben is full of discarded pages and several books are stacked in a corner.

His bed has a dresser next to it full of what can only be assumed to be spare robes and other cloathes. The bed itself is unmade and looked like it had been recently slept in. Rather sweetly or creepilly, depending on how you look at it, there was a picture of Amelia on the dresser next to the bed that looked like it was taken from afar after one of the gatherings of witches.

THEN there was something really bizzare. To the right of the door, hidden away in the corner and easilly missable at first, there was a wooden dummy that had a metal plug with a large ring on it shoved into its cheast. Unlike the other dummies, this one looked slightly different.... It had a bulkier appearence as well as a camera lens sticking out of the left side of its face. At closer examination, the dummy has some kind of rusted chain attatched to its arms and legs at the wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles, tethering it to the wall like one would a prisoner........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:30 pm

The first thing Amelia took notice to, due to her nature, was the picture. She walked over to it and picked it up, smiling as she looked at it. "Awwww.." She said, in a way that seemed genuinely kind. "That's sweet~" She said fondly, remembering that gathering rather well. It didn't really creep her out because, well, Amelia had creepy tendencies herself. She would have to remember that picture later. When Strix was awake.

Amelia also then noticed the dummy that was chained, approaching it and feeling the chains. "Quite kinky, if I do say so myself." She laughed a little and shook her head, then going over to the computer-screen and the stacks of papers.

She quickly grabbed what she assumed to be the most recent papers and read over them quickly, looking through the information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:56 pm

Message on the notes:

Reserch indicates a verry mild progress occoring after chemical 'J' was introduced. Reaction is thought to be an enhanced effect brought about by the Death Scythe's larger and more versitile Soul Wavelength, supposidly allowing the chemical to resonate with the subject's Soul easier. It is unknown wether or not higher doses are able to provide a similar effect. In an overwhealming absence of willing voulenteers for experiments, the subjects that can be captured must be kept alive as long as possible. Overdoses of 'J' could potentially cause someone's soul to violently explode. Due to this, 12 variations of 'J' are being produced via. computer in various intensities and concentrations.... 12 being the lowest dose and 1 being a theoretically deadly dose. In order to make sure 'J' can work effectivly, reserch into chemicals to ease resonance and relax Soul Wavelengths will be looked into immediatly.

Behind that, there seems to be another set of notes:

Drat! Where is he! A week ago, attempts were made to contact an annonymous golemancer whom was willing to part with a set of newer golem-forming gloves and thier instructions for a low price.... I need them!!! I need them! I need them! I need them! I need THAT specific pair! Where else am I going to get the instructions with something strong enough for my plans? I don't know how to use those things!!!!!!!! If he doesn't appear within the week, I'm hunting him down myself!

Benieth that, there is still a sizable mound of pages. At first glance, it's a good estimate that there are somewhere between 40-60 pages with much messier writing on them:

I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him. I killed him.

The rest of the pages go on exactly like that in a seemingly endless spur of madness........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 10:37 pm

Amelia nodded. The information seemed quite legit. She set down the notes, while still holding the picture underneath her right arm. She took one last look at the dummy before exiting the room. She went back into the past room, with Strix still passed out. She took a deep breath, then thought for a few moments.

She had a finger on her upper lip while she thought, before snapping. "Perfect." She crouched down next to Strix's body, where she had placed him, and leaned over toward his ear. Amelia cupped her hands around her mouth and his ear, placing the two not too far away from each other. The vampiress blew on his ear before speaking.

"Strix~ Wake up~" She said as sweetly as possible, trying to awaken the shrimp warlock. Amelia smiled, waiting for Strix to react. She did quite enjoy his reactions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 11:07 pm

Strix winced around after falling uncontious. Twitching slightly every now and then. He could have sworn he was dreaming something.... There was some kind of piano guy and he finally succeeded in making something happen in his experiments.... Then Amelia was there and after that, he found himself underwater. A warm current rushing past his ear.

"Strix~ Wake up~"

The warlock began to wake back up. At first, he just glanced at Amelia's face, mistaking it for his picture, and rolled back over. Then, he suddenly realized that his picture wasn't anywhere NEAR that close to her!

"I- ughhh........ Am I... dead- ?"

That was the only explemation! Nice girls like her would never get that close to someone like him if he was still alive. But what if he wasn't?! What if- "Schlurg..........." Screw it, just keep thinking you're dead, Strix. Even if you're not dead, this is a nice thing....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:40 am

"No, silly, you aren't dead. Look at me." Amelia turned his head toward her, with a bit of difficulty. "You're alive. Now, tell me, does this look familiar?" Amelia said, in a tone that sounded somewhat stern. She took the picture out from behind her arm, and showed it to Strix. He'd probably think she was angry or something, but it was actually quite the opposite.

The young witch found it quite adorable, and somewhat sweet that he kept a picture of her. It made her feel...warm inside. Maybe she did have feelings for him, why was it your business? She had a slight smile on her face as she held up the picture in Strix's line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next