Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Confident Souls Meet

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Two Confident Souls Meet Empty
PostSubject: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 9:36 pm

Her lids were closed shut to conceal her milky white eyes, but you wouldn't be able to tell with such a bright and cheeky smile Thadea wore. Her fingers gently ran across the braile. There were only a limited number of braille books in DWMA's library, but she was thankfully there was at least one available nonetheless. It was going to be difficult trying to study for tests and the such. Perhaps if someone read it to her...

"Nah, I can do that stuff on my own." she said in a determined and confident tone to herself, a bright grin on her pink lips as she shut her book closed, as if the fact that it was physically impossible for a blind girl to read printed text was nonexistant to her.

She grinned, finally opening her eyes but looking downwards with a sadder smile. Who was she kidding? Dad was right. She wasn't cut out for this yet.

Her lids closed again, and she looked up once more to smile towards the acoustic guitar player and singer, stacking up some change by bypassers. "You did really great!" Thada chirped up happily and clapped, hearing him stack away his guitar in the case and stand, walking towards her.

"You were the longest one here," the stranger commented, "You seem to have, really liked it."

"Yeah, I did!"

There was a silence.

"If you'd open your eyes you'd see I'm asking for a pay up, girl."

"Huh? Oh, right, sorry." she laughed nervously, reaching into her bag on her side of the bench and shuffling through it for the change somewhere hidden at the bottom of it, until it was snatched before her very grasp.

"Wha-?!" she yelped, hearing loud stomps of the player's foosteps pace hurriedly away. "Hey, get back here!" she yelled after him, standing and running after him through the crowd of people, hoping she'd be right on his same path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 9:58 pm

Ally was making her way to the library to study as well and was actually quite excited. "I'm so going to ace this!" Ally thought confidently as she fastened her pace. Suddenly she heard a yell and she instinctively looked around in a panic. A man mysteriously appeared right front of her and pushed a heavy clunk against her. "H-hey! I could use an excuse me!" Ally retorted as she glared at the man running away. She sighed as she watched him run. "I'm pretty sure he didn't even hear me," she thought dejectedly as she turned back around to continue her walk. As soon as she turned around, a girl rushed past her, apparently from the library's doors. She turned around again and looked at the two of them suspiciously. She began to rack her brain about why they would run in the first place. Then she remembered about the clunk of something slam into her and gasped. "A burglary?!" she whispered as she started to sprint. She easily slipped through the crowd of people and managed to catch with the girl. "Thank goodness I'm small," Ally thought as she she reached the girl. "Did that guy steal something?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:13 pm

Thadea tried to keep her breath even, focusing on the surprised yelps of people the thief had been shoving past with his case and her bag thumping against each individual in his way. She could hear him well; the clanking of change in the case, the familiar deep voice panting, the clanking of gold perhaps hanging around his neck and dangling about when he ran, though it was all starting to fizzle in her ears when distracted by a question of a female running with her.
Great, she thought to herself, laughing nervously and shutting her eyes tightly. "Yes yes, he did! But I can handle it, I know I can!" she said in a confident tone, fastening her pace, but then cursed when stopping in the middle of her path, turning her head in every direction when she lost him over the voices in the crowd.

"Agh, wait where did he go!?" she panicked, although he was quite clearly still pushing through and escaping further down the street. Her eyes suddenly went wide instinctively with panic,feeling about the area only to have her hands bump into strangers "Shoot! I'm lost!" she squeaked, burying her face in her hands and unaware the other girl was still with her, thinking she lost her when she ran. There were so many people, so much noise, in such a large area, she was completely lost, unknowing of her way back to the Academy, even if it were empty, she wouldn't know where to go either way! "Idiot.." she murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:37 pm

Ally stopped as soon as the girl stopped. She didnt know why she stopped exactly but she was guessing because she was depending on the girl for where to go. "Like follow the leader," Ally mused. She saw the man making her way out, getting farther and farther away. She turned to look at the girl and was about to point at where he was until she stopped. "There must be a reason she can't see him," Ally realized, confusion bubbling up inside her. She stared at the man and then back at the girl. She knew what to do. "I'll be right back," Ally muttered as she raced to the guy. Ally knew that she must have a reason for it, even though the whole thing was a little strange. She grit her teeth, determined to get whatever that man brat stole. She quickened her speed, her determination growing just as fast. After a few twists and turns, she was just a few feet away from the guy. She lowered her body a bit and her eyes focused on the man and him only. She launched herself in the air and tackled the man. "Hiyah!" Ally shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:47 pm

Thadea heard something, someone, but it may have just been a conversation among the crowd. "Move, brat!" one woman had yelled, slapping her hand at hers when she accidently touched the stranger. "Sorry, Thadea apologized, gnawing her lip in panic andwrapping her arms around herself. I can still get my way back, definitely... she tried to assure, but knew better.

"Gah, little brat!" the thief hissed to the other girl, glaring over his shoulder and standing up, grabbing both case and bag that belonged to Thadea. "What the hell do you want? Go back to school or something, kid." he shooed at her with his hand after dusting off his shirt.

"Hiya!" Thadea heard a voice call. Fearful the man had made another crime, she ran toward it, pushing through the people, and hoping it was the right direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:56 pm

Ally death-glared at him and pointed to the bags. "You stole something from a girl," Ally scrowled as she stood up. She brushed rocks off her clothes and made her way closer to him. "Don't you know stealing is against the law, Mr.? You could go into jail!" She pointed to the crowd and babbled even more, "In that crowd, is the girl you stole from. If she was here right now, we would kick your butt!" She finally decided to stop her little speech and she crossed her arms in satisfaction. "Yup..we would totally beat him," she though, a smug smile replacing her glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:15 pm

The burglar made a dark sneer cross his features, simply placing back down his guitar case and popping it open. "You're right, absolutely." he agreed in a very nonchalant manner, letting out a snicker. He took the guitar by its body taking one step back, the guitar's neck pressing to Ally's . "Only one thing is, I can kill you." he hummed, the guitar then taking form of a giant gun. "You shoulda went to school, girl."

That voice! Thadea immediately recognized, with the blunt and cocky tone he had even when singing. "Hey!" Thadea yelled tackling the burglar and making his guitar-disguised gun blast upwards instead of at Ally. "You got a nerve to be bullying some other girl!" She scolded, glaring down to the man with her white pupils.

"Oh, now I get it." he laughed, sitting up. "This will be easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:59 pm

Ally laughed at the gun, for some reason not afraid. "Fine," she smiled as she gripped the guitar's neck with her hand. She was preparing to fight until a body slammed onto the man our of nowhere. She heard a boom and Ally swore she saw a bullet flying up like a rocket. She instinctively looked at the man and saw the girl from earlier on top of him. Her face lit up and the edges of her lips turned up, making her smile. "See?" Ally chirped, "All we have to do is tackle you and we win!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:08 am

"Don't get cocky now, girl." the burglar warned with a grin, the guitar-gun glowing as it charged up.

Thadea bit her lip. She had never fought before, and only the most skilled of weapons fight on their own. Was this girl even a Meister? Did this girl even know how to use a weapon? What about a bat'leth of all things? "Hey, can you just swing your arms around? This guy doesn't sound so tough, I'm sure that's all he needs to be taken down!" she chirped up, and without warning, spread both arms out before Ally, arms transforming into sharp blades, before fully mophing into a bat'leth, 5 blades on one end.

"Like I said!" Thadea called and reappeared by her reflection on the blade, "All you gotta do is swing me around, he's got nothing!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:15 am

Ally looked at the weapon in shock and admiration. "Whoa, Ally thought, "She's a weapon. She's one of them...the ones I heard so much about." She cleared her head, remembering the guy in front of them. She gave the girl a brief but obvious nod and raced to the guy. She swung the weapon around, aiming at his neck. She automatically jumped back, trying to avoid a counter attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:30 am

"Wah, careful!" Thadea yelped as the opponent cackled while shooting multiple attacks to the duo, hearing a few close calls zip past her. "If only we can use Soul Resonance," she muttered, then paused, "Hey, that weapon he's using... Let's try to get that out of his hands."
Though the burglar chuckled when he strum a loud chord on his instrument, causing a huge boom of energy racing toward them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:47 am

Ally automatically leaped out of the way, barely avoiding the energy trail. In fact, she was sure her tights were slightly singed. She grit her teeth and her grip on the weapon became slightly stronger. "Good idea," Ally muttered. She raced to him again but instead of striking, she leaped up and flipped in mid-air. Hopefully, it would catch him off guard and even better, the blade would cut the top of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:53 am

The enemy growled, blasting a few times to Ally and Thadea, only to have him turn and block the slash with his guitar. Thadea grinned inside the Bat'leth, pushing an extra weight against the weapon and slash through it in two. Gaping, the thief stumbled back, eyes wide and teeth gritting. "Y-You little shits...!" he cursed.

"The fear in your voice is really easy to see." Thadea commented with a light giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:00 am

Ally turned around to see if she made any effect. To her delight, the guitar slashed in half. "Nice job!" she grinned, looking at the blade's reflection. She glanced at the man and her once friendly face morphed into a death glare. "Are you going to return it now?" she scrowled, nodding towards the bag. To add dramatic effects, she held the weapon up and looked at the weapon innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:06 am

The thief was practically quaking in fear, stumbling to his feet before stepping back and running the opposite direction, screaming of how he hated DWMA students. Thadea grinned, transforming back to a human shape and looked to Ally's direction, well where she thought was Ally, and bowed her had slightly as thanks. "Thank you so much, I actually would have been a goner if not for you. Just this once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:15 am

Ally giggled at the man's complaining. "Hehe, we scared him pretty badly," Ally said as she shot a grin at the girl, "I bet he won't steal from anyone anymore." She paused as she gave one good look at the girl. Her eyes were white, almost as white as her sclera, and her blonde hair was tied up by a pretty pink ribbon. "Now that I think about, I don't know her name," Ally thought in surprise. She held out her hand and smiled warmly. "I'm Ally Snare. And it's no problem! I love to help people when they need it. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:21 am

"Yup!" she chirped happily, walking about in circles until her foot hit her bag. She made an "Ah". bending down to pick it up and sling it over her shoulder. Her head turned back when Ally introduced herself and Thadea blinked, pursing her lips when she realized they had yet to know each other's names until now. "Thadea Solray." she introduced and grinned brightly, "Pleasure to meet you," she giggled, holding out her hand as well, unaware Ally already had hers out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:29 am

Ally reached over to shake it and looked at Thadea curiously. "She seems a little different. A good different. Unique," Ally thought as she let go of Thadea's hand. Then she blurted out a question that she has been dying to ask ever since the start of the battle: "Do you go to DWMA?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:34 am

Thadea's brows raised, and she nodded her head quickly and excitedly, a wide smile growing on her face. "I'm guessing you do too?" she giggled, "In that case, how about I do you the honor of being my Meister? For someone who never held a Bat'leth before you have some skill! We can go far together, you and me~ I can just see it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 11:30 am

"Yes!" Ally squealed excitedly, "I would love to!" Ally clasped her hands together, unable to contain her excitement. "We are going to go far!" she agreed in a determined tone, "We'll do as well as we did before with that guy." Ally paused to catch her breath, who now realized her fast she was speaking. Suddenly, she remembered why she was in the City in the first place. "I saw you run out of the library earlier when we were chasing that guy. Were you studying at the library as well? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 11:57 am

Her grin brightened immediately by the other's eager acceptance, having a good feeling about this girl already. She was determined and courageous, much like herself. When questioned about why she had been hear in the first place, Thadea gave a bit of a nervous laugh. "Um... Yeah, sorta." she said carefully, "Tried to at least. There's only so many books I can read, you know?" she giggled lightly. "But I'll figure something out, I always do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 4:57 pm

Ally immediately brightened up. "Awesome!" Ally cheered, "Let'a help each other! It'll be fun!" She took Thadea's wrist and pulled her to the library. She opened the door and eagerly rushed in, still pulling Thadea along. Ally breathed in the fresh air and sighed happily. Despite the boring silence, she liked the library. The books were all do amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 8:25 pm

Thadea yelped in surprise as she was grabbed and pulled, but didn't really mind and laughed instead, running along with Ally toward the library, keeping up excitedly.

As they entered the doors, Thadea breathed in as well and smiled, enjoying that fresh new book smell. This place must be huge... she wondered to herself curiously. "Hey Ally, "she called, glancing to her, "How big would you say these shelves are?" she asked, anting to get a better picture of the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 8:46 pm

Ally looked at the shelves curiously. "We'll I know they're really big," Ally said as she put her hand on the shelf. She looked back at Thadea and smiled. "This library probably has every book on the planet! We can definitely ace out classes!" She took a useful book from the shelf and held it up in front of Thadea. "What do you say about studying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 9:06 pm

Thadea hummed in thought. How big was big? How big was she? She remember her father told her she was halfway between five and six feet, and he was 7 feet. She felt up their differences in height, finding that a foot in measurement was actually from her knee to her ankle. She couldn't imagine how big a shelf was. Maybe 3 times that! Was more even possible? "Wow..." she said in awe. Every book huh? Maybe it was 5 times her size!
When asked about studying, she paused and giggled, "Um, yeah!" she chirped, walking forward, only to have the book she didn't know was being held in front of her smooched into her face, "Ow... Oops..." she laughed nervously, taking the book. "Silly me, I'm clumsy sometimes." she wavered off and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Confident Souls Meet   Two Confident Souls Meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Confident Souls Meet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next