Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corinne Laviolette, the witch of children

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Corinne Laviolette, the witch of children Empty
PostSubject: Corinne Laviolette, the witch of children   Corinne Laviolette, the witch of children I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 3:33 pm

Name: Corinne Laviolette

Height: 5ft 9in

Theme song: (play this song when meeting or with Corinne *optional*) "come little children"

Personality:Corinne is obsessive and very close minded. she is a mother at heart and will do anything for a child of her own. She loves children, and cares for them deeply. She would never purposely hurt them for she loves them to much.

Appearance: she has skin as pale as the moon and a dress that is as black as the night, and sparkles like the stars. She has long flowing black hair that moves like the darkness itself. Her eyes are pitch black having no white in them.

History:When she was a child her mother taught her magic in fear, enchantment, darkness, you name it. She grew up learning how to be normal. Her mother taking n the duty as witch. When she died of old age Corinne took on her duty as a witch learning more magic. After years of study and practice she had become 10 to 20 times stronger then her own mother. She smiled as she realized in a strange fact that her child will one day succeed one day and will become more powerful then she is! she went to the grand witch to tell her she has decided to have a child. The grand witch being happy for her helped her to make sure nothing was wrong.
After a year of preparation a witch who helped came in and told the grand witch some troubling news. After an hour the grand witch went up to Corinne who is now 23 years old with a happiness unlike anything she has seen. The grand witch told her she was unable to have a child...the news stuck her like lightning taking her breath away as she shacked. Corinne grabbed the gran witch and yelled like an animal to tell her she was wrong that she could have a child. After a quiet moment she cried a river as she screamed as if she herself has died. for ten years she wallowed and never left her lair. her home sprouting cobwebs and dust collecting. she hardly ate or slept. she continually had nightmares that would wake her up and make her scream out loud in terror. she had nothing...even though she had the idea to raise a strong child, what she really wanted was a child to raise and love. she wanted the blessing of a parent. the joy and pleasure of watching your child grow up...but she will never have that joy...she will never have true joy.
one night she stood on her balcony with a knife in her hand. she pointed it at her throat ready to take her life. she drew blood as it poked her skin. she was ready to drive it in when she heard the laughter of children from down below. the children dressed up for Halloween. she cried when she say a little girl dressed like a witch. she collapsed dropping her knife as she curled up in her ragged dress balling on the ground. she got up and held herself as she looks out towards the D.W.M.A. ... she looked down again and whispered, "...I want a child...I will have a child even if it kills me". she then had a fire in her like nothing before. her dark eyes showed a burning desire that could make a skeleton cry. she was going to have a child and that was what she will get.
She then preceded to lure children with her magical enchantments looking for the child that she deserves. she has not yet found that child. but in her garden of shadows there are hundreds of them who are now hers to control.

Animal form: a snake with raven wings

Magic:darkness, Enchantment, fear, dreams, illusion, elemental (earth/ crystal, ice, wind)

Etc:she targets students and children trying to lure them to her lair.

I have read the rules
I love souleater!
Back to top Go down

Corinne Laviolette, the witch of children
Page 1 of 1