Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talon Lockley {Inactive}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Talon Lockley {Inactive} Empty
PostSubject: Talon Lockley {Inactive}   Talon Lockley {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:44 am

Talon Lockley {Inactive} Lacie_baskerville_by_hao_hime-d5won1r

Talon Lockley {Inactive} Tumblr_mqr95xM4Y51szqh1zo1_500

Name: Lockley, Talon

Meister: N/A right now

Weapon Form:
Talon Lockley {Inactive} 400px-Minigun_2

The form of which Professor Lockley takes is that of a mini gun.  Her size when transformed is roughly the size of an arm length.  This makes her about 2 1/2 feet long.  She weighs a whole 85 pounds in her weapon form, which makes her a bit weighty to carry and use.  As a result, she normally just uses herself.  The color scheme she has is mainly blacks and dark grays which doesn't really distinguish her from any other minigun.  The only thing that allows her to stand out is the dangling chain with a panda charm on it.

Love Interest: Not applicable at this time 8D

Appearance: Miss Lockley upon first glance looks like a gentle and caring woman.  The kind that you would expect to be a good mother or a caring sister, except she is neither of those.  She has no children and no siblings.  She lives by herself and it's kind of obvious.  She dresses in a different outfit everyday, but ever anything that could be seen as unprofessional.  She likes longer flowing dresses or a nice blouse and blue jeans.  She can wear flats or heels and once in a while she'll pin her long brown hair up.  Her eyes radiate blood red which can at times be intimidating.  She is only about 5'6 in height without heels, but that doesn't matter when she can look as intimidating as she does.  She has porcelain skin and gentle curves.    

Personality: "I am your teacher.  You will respect me, unless you want me to kill you."

"I'm not here to be your friend.  I'm here to ready you for the world and in result, ready you for fighting.  If you can't handle that, then get out now.  I don't tolerate cowards."

Anger.  Issues.  That is the best way to explain Talon.  She has a problem that when she gets mad, logic gets sent out of the window.  This wouldn't be such a big deal if the slightest things didn't make her angry.  Her pet peeves, to the simplest inconvenience, she's ready to rain Hell on anyone who tries to ruin her day.  The worst of it is that she never looks angry before she blows. She's always calm until the minigun shows and she's firing away like it's nothing.  (It does drain her, as she usually pants for breath afterwards, but that's beside the point).  She's not someone to cross, because she's a walking time bomb.  

She hasn't killed a student yet, though.  Even when her class are being rude or ignorant to her speaking and she has to fire a few hundred rounds, she always aims and (though sometimes narrowly) misses her class.

Another good word is manic.  It's hard to get a scope on what Talon's personality is like.  She's often too erratic to pin down physically or mentally.  At times she wonders if she should see a psychiatrist, but at the same time she wonders why bother.  She's long gone mentally, but on the other hand she wants to help these children grow to be strong.  Even if she were to have extra time, it would be spent thinking of new ways to make her students stronger mentally and physical- so they never have to lose.  Not when their life depended on it, anyways.  If they lost early in and learned from those mistakes now, rather than losing when it mattered- then she had done her job.  She honestly never wants to see any of her students die.  She'll never admit to that though.  

History:

Things didn't work out. My Meister and I had opposing ideas on how to get things done.  He wanted to do things by the book, purely by the book all the time and all I wanted to do was react.  There wasn't time to waste when people's lives were in turmoil.  So.. i broke it off.  Ever since then I've remained alone.  I've had no one to listen to.  There's no one to answer to and for a while it was great.

But I kept losing.  

It was terrible being so weak.  Why couldn't I fight alone?  I could feel his eyes on me, simply laughing as I went on and got my rear handed to me often.  I went from top of the class to bottom dog in a matter of seconds.  In reality it had been a month, but time had been standing still.  It hurt to lose, to know I couldn't fight anyone.  I would never get where I needed to be.  That was until I met a friend.  She taught me how to stand on my own.  However, she was soon with her own Meister.  In the end she opposed her own words and told me I needed a meister to even me out.  HA!  I would teach her.

Over the next two years I had spent all my time and energy collecting souls until I was up to a whole 89 souls.  SO close to the needed amount!  It had become easy for me over the last few months.  A witch didn't seem like a trouble at all.  Well- that was until there was some sort of assault on the grounds and in my brave soul I knew there was solution!  I had to defend the younger students. SO.. I readied myself and fired at random at the enemy until they left.  Everyone was so speechless at my marvelous performance that they all stared at me.

You know what they did next?

They fined me!  Can you believe it!  Destruction of public property for saving the lives of those children!  I was punished!  Sure those children were terrified, but that didn't give them a reason to make me PAY.  I had to give over every single soul I had collected!  It was then my hatred spawned and has been ever since.

I left that Academy and never came back.  I didn't need them!  They would regret losing me!  Or at least that's what I assumed.  I never bothered looking into if they really DID miss me or not.  It wasn't that important.  I needed to become stronger, so I continued looking for kishin eggs to devour.  I WOULD become strong and I wouldn't stop until it was a reality.

After a while I had gotten where I needed to be, which was around when I started at the University.  Now, story time is over.  Open your books and read chapter 46.

Miscellaneous:
-She has a tendency to skip when she walks once in a while
-She has specifications that if they aren't met she will threaten to kill you- and you won't know if she's serious or not
-A majority of students are too afraid to attend her class
-Her methods may be unconventional, but those who attend her class usually see progress
-Will always stall class for a duel

USED THE DEATH SCYTHE TEMPLATE  There is no teacher Template.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater orsomething"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Talon Lockley {Inactive} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon Lockley {Inactive}   Talon Lockley {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 1:21 pm

Very nice app. Especially how you used a first person approach to tell the history. Approved! And Moved!
Back to top Go down

Talon Lockley {Inactive}
Page 1 of 1