Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+2
SERP Admin
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 10:29 am

Other people got the same idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 10:50 am

we are corrupt
ed.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 10:58 am

Of course! Every soul is corrupt by the unjust morallities of survival placed on mankind by the lowest moral bar avalable for people to discover at the time. That's why a Utopia is just impossible....

Also, puppies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 1:28 am

WOOF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 8:28 am

That hit me right here, Stella.... *pounds his cheast with his fist* It hit me right here......... :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 5:12 pm

Woof, woof bark growl bark yip yap yip woof. Bark bark growl bark howl yip.

-my wolf character, Max
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 9:55 pm

Moo..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:55 pm

*Max lets out a bear-like roar and tackles the cow with her abnormally large and powerful paws. The cow coughs out a strangled "moo-ERK!" Before Max descends on it and kills it maliciously.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 1:07 am

*summons an army of cows to ruin your lawn for... GENERATIONS to come!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 4:09 pm

*max laughs because her partner has to take care of the lawn, not her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 8:16 pm

Drat, thought that would actually work, too....... But still, it shall be ruined for Generations!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 8:40 pm

*moves to a new house in an undisclosed location*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 8:25 am

Well, whoever buys this house is going to have one WHALE of a time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:01 am

NO ORCAS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:22 am

ALL DA ORCAS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:57 pm

even better...
THORCA: WHALE OF THUNDER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 6:52 am

Just no....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 8:22 am

XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 8:32 am

I'm serious....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 8:39 am

....okay then....

I'm just going to start posting random quotes from my OCs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 8:51 am

"I bite my thumb at you, sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 9:14 am

Who's that from?

Also, YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ORCI THE ORCA, NARWHALES FOREVA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 4:46 pm

It's from Shakesphere's Romeo and Juliete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 9:05 pm

BIG BWOVER! COME TWY DIS AWSHUM TOWRTUWRE MACHINE!!!

-Bluebell the chimera
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 9:12 pm

And suddenly I appeared out of nowhere and stole the lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next