Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:34 pm

OOC: I willlllll
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:44 pm

Kataro gets dressed and heads back to the camping grounds. "I hope I don't see fruity tooty around here." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:47 pm

Setsuna was dashing in the direction, Ha dont underestimate me... He jumped from the bush and soared such as the eagle, in face his trajectory to point somewhere on top of Kataro," I hope this doesnt go bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:49 pm

Jet is working on lighting a fire with flint n steel
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:49 pm

Sylas watches the ordeal from a distance, blinking several times. He stood completely still, waiting to see if his intervention was needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:50 pm

Kataro turned his middle and pointer finger into the barrel of a desert eagle. With his eyes closed, he fired blue extension of his soul wavelength directly at Setsuna's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:53 pm

Rocks. Bugs. Dirt. These were things Saiko hated, yet loved about nature. Sure nature provides amazing views for her, but it may also provide illness that could cause death upon her. For Saiko, going to this camping trip could either be an amazing or an awful experience she will bring with herself to her grave. "C'mon Saiko! Lighten up and smell the fresh air!" Arisa says with a loud, booming voice. Her hair was neatly tied in a ponytail at the moment without any helmet or goggles to cover a bit of her blond hair. Her clothing showed quite a bit of her body too, her jean shorts only reaching her thigh and her shirt being a blue, sleeveless band T shirt. While Arisa was wearing this, Saiko was just wearing a red plaid shirt and jean short that reached her knees.

"I s-suppose coming isn't a bad i-idea..." Saiko mumbles under her breath, watching her feet sink into the dirt with each step. "Anyways, we should hurry up! We're already late you know!" After saying this, Arisa grabs Saiko's wrist and begins dragging to her to the camp site like a rag doll. Trees pastes by Saiko the same way it would if she was in a car, but the trees are closer now, allowing her body to crash into them easily. Out of nowhere, Arisa stops, sending Saiko flying a couple feet ahead of her. "Ow..." Saiko groans, getting up on her feet without any help while Arisa just stands there, gazing around at the trees. "Sorry Saiko, I didn't mean to do that!" Arisa finally calls before running over where the others were at. "Hey guys, we finally made it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:00 pm

As Juniko breathed air back to his lungs running around the forest, he see a few people in a camping trip. He couldn't believe that in all his life I would see his first camp that he wasn't invited to. Shortly, Juniko ran to the trees as he climbed them, hoping not to get spotted. Formidably, his friends were there in a lake. He like lakes, so he started an electrical current in the ground and sensed that they were tired and groggy from the trip. I wanted to go there and did what he did, as the trees shakes when he is jumping off one.

"*Quietly* Let's have some fun. *Snickering*"

Last edited by deadbird97 on September 18th 2013, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:03 pm

OOC: Dead, Third person please so we know who you're talking about

There was the small rumbling of an engine as a dune buggy stopped beside Sylas's bike and the DWMA bus. Two people stepped out, stretching. Aiko looked to her brother. "I guess this is the place. Hey, does that bike look familiar?"

Sozen looked the bike, rubbing his chin. "Isn't that...Sylas's bike?" Aiko snapped her fingers. "That's it! It has to be! Is he here? We need to find him!" With that she set off, grabbing her hiking backpack from the back of the buggy and running towards the group of tents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:10 pm

"Not yet!!!" The bullet flew and hit his pompadour ,"Kata of Hair! Steel Pompadour!" This however did nothing whatsoever to stop the bullet, however his overly massive overabundance of hair did push the wavelength away, Setsuna however was sent flying back, he felt on his back and jumped back up into a crouched position, "Whats wrongs with you! You don't just shoot people in the middle of the woods!" Setsuna was a bit annoyed, his hair has been messed up
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:14 pm

In the briefest of moments a spear went through Setsuna's shirt, hoisting him into the air. Sylas walks over, still holding the rocks. "Please go back to the campsite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:15 pm

Occ: Wait... he's naked through...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:17 pm

Jet by this point is dumping lighter fluid on the fire pit
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:19 pm

OOC: O_O What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:19 pm

"I thought you were a bear..." Kataro said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:20 pm

Occ: He took off his yukata and went to swim with only a fundoshi, he doesnt have any clothing
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:21 pm

OOC: Through his fundoshi then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:23 pm

*WWWWWRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* "Thats the alarm. I guess it's time to head back..." Kataro began to slowly walk towards the camp grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:24 pm

occ: kk, obilvion-nee, and dead-eye, man! Wait for us! Pls no double post

Setsuna was lifted by Sylas by his fundoshi, "Ahh! Not so hard!" He then shook off the thought,"Wait HOLD UP. Why am i being detained! HE SHOT ME!" He immediatly pointed at Kataro, and gave a glared, "Bear my ass..." Again with the innuendo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:36 pm

Saiko appears behind a tree nearby them, watching with wide eyes at this little fight. Her hair was flowing loosely on down her back, blowing back in the wind as Setsuna shouted. "I wonder who he is..." She softly murmurs, never having a proper conversation with the man before in her life, which only led her to feel curious about him. Saiko knew that meeting this unfamiliar person wouldn't be such a good idea though, considering her shy personality and how she could barely speak a word to anyone without stuttering horribly. Despite her thoughts, a giggle manages to leave her lips as she witness their childish fight. It reminded her of two school kids fighting over the last slice of pizza or who get to be superman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:37 pm

"Hello!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:38 pm

Kataro gagged and quickly ran to the camping grounds. He got there and sat at the fire pit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:39 pm

"Kataro back up."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:40 pm

Sylas turned, the spear vanishing in a cascade of light. He found himself face to face with two Death Scythes he was quite familiar with. Aiko dropped her pack, stalking up to him and slapping him. His head lolled freely to the side, though he glared at Aiko. "That hurt..."

Aiko glared back at him. "I hope so. No one heard from you or saw you for months. A lot of us thought that...you might've been dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:45 pm

Juniko went to the camping grounds silently as the night was coming to him. He saw a lot of people coming, so he acted fast and caused a lightning wavelength to some of the lights just to distract them. Along with that, he hid in the lake underwater with no suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next