Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:47 pm

"Huh???" Everyone seemed to disappear, to his amazement, "What is!" Setsuna, looked a bit tired today was not his day, it seemd, teasing other men seemed a bit hopeless, so he decided it was just a lost cause, "Man..." He then noticed Saiko who was behind a tree, "Oye! How are you doing over there?!" He waved at Saiko with a kind smile, he seemed to notice her staring over at his way, "Hey i noticed you here. What are you doing over here?" He approached her, he was still wearing his fundoshi, his bare chest, upclose, at any moment his would be very awkward, but Setsuna had his ways in talking in tight situations
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:52 pm

Sylas trudged past her, heading to the firepit and stamping the stones he head gathered to finish the circle. Aiko and Sozen followed him, though he paid them no mind. Sozen laid a hand on his sister's shoulder, shaking his head gently and leading her away. "He doesn't want to talk right now. Give him some space." Aiko nodded after a moment, gathering her pack and pitching her tent.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:54 pm

Luckily, they didn't notice. He ran out of the water and went to the bathroom. If they had any to begin with. Juniko was always shy to other people that he wasn't familiar with. He was in a coma for 3 years and he still isn't notice by some people. He runs to the located bathroom and hides as he turns on a cloak that will shock if anyone found him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:56 pm

Saiko's eyes just widen and blush covers her face. "I-I...umm...Can y-you put some c-clothes on please..." Was the only thing she could force herself to say while staring down at her feet, feeling uncomfortable about this situation. She even manages to fall on her butt when she attempted to back up a couple of steps. "I-I'm so s-sorry!" It was bad enough that he noticed her, but being in such...clothing; she just couldn't take it that well. It was even safe enough to say that this was maybe the shyest and most uncomfortable feeling that Saiko has ever felt, which is huge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:56 pm

OOC: the time skip to the morning is coming up so could everyone please go to there tents. (By the way. In the morning it's gonna be the hunge- I mean the camping games!!!)

Kataro went into his tent and changed into his pajamas. Then he laid himself down and went to sleep.

Kara was already fast asleep in her tent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:03 pm

OOC; helloooooooooo
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:04 pm

OOC: Patience is a virtue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:05 pm

Jet is asleep on the ground no tent no blanket no anything other than clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:06 pm

Juniko fell asleep as well wet and tired in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:06 pm

OOC: Dead, Saiko is still in the woods and Arisa is doing whatever the hell she wants right, so I don't think going into the tents is such a good idea at the moment. I mean...we didn't even do the marsh mellows and scary stories! T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:07 pm

OOC: Thats tomorrow ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:08 pm

OOC: Juniko fell asleep in the bathroom, not on the tents.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:08 pm

OOC: Dead, forcing things isn't a wise things to do. You can make gentle reminders and such, but trying to force an event to happen is a form of god-modding. This is a warning as much as a lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:09 pm

OOC: Oh. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:10 pm

OOC: Sorry, wrong Dead. Meant Dead Eyes >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:10 pm

Setsuna smiled, "Ah I see! My apologizes, darling. Let me put on my attire." He went back behind a tree to put his yukata back on, "Hmm quite a shy girl... cute she reminds me of Messae..." He thought about her condition, was she okay? He shook off the thought, it was no use worrying now. He finished putting on his yukata on, this time however it was different than his usual appearance, since he left his original he had a very fine well kept nazy blue yukata on, his hair was now down and like a regular person actually, it seemed as though Kataro's bullet had messed up his hair so he had to keep it straight. "Well it seems to be getting dark, would you care for me to walk you back to camp?" He held out his hand kindly
Back to top Go down

OOC: I understand. But the alarm did go off. But if they want to stay out I guess that's ok, if its ok with you.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:12 pm

Aiko and Sozen slipped into their respective tents, falling asleep. Sylas, however, sat in front of the firepit, gazing into the flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:13 pm

Shade came and sat next to Sylas. "How everything going." He said as he stared into the flickering flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:17 pm

Juniko woke up and went back to the forest as he saw two guys on the fire place.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:17 pm

Sylas looked over to him, almost glaring past the wire of his glasses. "Does it matter to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:19 pm

"No..." Shade said casually. He stared into the flames a few minutes more. "You're one of the teachers helping out here right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:19 pm

Saiko didn't say anything once the man left, tensing up a bit when he said 'Darling'. Once he returned, offering to walk her back to the campsite, instead of responding, Saiko just stares at his clothing choice; a yukata. "It's so l-lovely..." She murmurs as examines it closely, interested in it. "I-I never thought t-that someone would w-wear something so....wonderful..." After a few more seconds of staring at his clothing, she accepts his offer, but doesn't dare touch his hand. She was quite curious about his name, but said nothing about it, not wanting to speak anymore.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:25 pm

Sylas nodded, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Yeah. That's me...Just another teacher helping out..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:26 pm

"Would you mind if I told you the plans I have for the kids tomorrow?" Shade said as he looked up into the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)   THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DWMA's CAMPING TRIP!! (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next