Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:19 pm

"I've seen people do crazy things while they are drunk but nothing like this." Lexi says finishing her beer and getting another before she clicked out for the night.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:24 pm

"Shave his belly with a rusty razor!" Two of the sailors began wrestling in the corner, one of them smashed a chair across a table, and another ran behind the counter and grabbed a beer keg. "Shave his belly with a rusty razor! Shave his belly with a rusty razor! Earl-lie in the morning!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:26 pm

"Not my problem anymore." Lexi said and looked over at the girl who was currently work, who was mortified. Finishing her other beer, she threw the bottle at the one who broke the chair.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:31 pm

The man who was hit with a beer fell unconscious and we all stopped and looked at him. There was quite a long pause actually, then when three men picked him up and threw him on to a table we all started again, cheering. "Way hay and up she rises! Way hay and up she rises! Way hay and up she rises! Earl-lie in the morning!" I was sat on top of the beer keg, and lifted in to the air as we danced around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:32 pm

OOC: I'm sitting here thinking...what would happen if Bri ever got drunk...
Lexi shrugged still watching everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:37 pm

OOC: Lol it's never too late.

Kitsune walks in to the bar, eyes closed and whistling to herself. "Hey Lexi I-" When she opens her eyes she sees Ace flying around on a barrel, and a bunch of sailors dancing around. Without saying another word she literally rewinded, walking backwards out of the bar. The words of the song were still ringing in her head. 'Well put him in a longboat till he's sober! Put him in a longboat till he's sober! Put him in a longboat till he's sober! Earl-lie in the morning!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:39 pm

Lexi heads out the door to get Kitsune back. "Hey this is pretty interesting! You show watch this with me."
OOC: there are so many scenarios with drunk Bri going through my head...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:41 pm

"Is every day there like that?" She said startled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:43 pm

"Nope. But today a group of sailors came in."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:47 pm

"What about grumpy? Does he come in often?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:50 pm

"When he wants to have a good time he does."
OOC: Sooooooo many scenarios of drunk Bri in my head. Sooooo many....
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:55 pm

"Eh... I hope the pay is good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:56 pm

"It is. Now come on!" She said going back inside
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:59 pm

"Oh god...." She follows Lexi back inside, ducking as a fork flies over her.

"Put him in the bed with the captain's daughter! Put him in the bed with the captain's daughter! Put him in the bed with the captain's daughter! Earl-lie in the morning!" I did a front flip off of the barrel, landing on the man who had the beer bottle thrown at him, breaking the table underneath him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:02 pm

Lexi laughs uncontrollably
OOC: she is buzzed BTW and that can be the next incident. Bri gets drunk somehow...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:09 pm

"That's what we do with a drunken sailor! That's what we do with a drunken sailor! That's what we do with a drunken sailor! Earl-lie in the morning!" The entire crowd rushed out on to the streets, carrying me on their shoulders. No doubt we were out to destroy the town, all in good fun of course.

Kitsune looks around, taking in everything that had just happened. There were beer bottles everywhere, broken chairs, an unconscious man laying on a broken table, and beer spilled everywhere. "Well... it could have been worse..?" The chandelier then breaks and falls on to the floor.

OOC: Yeah that works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:10 pm

"Haha! Yep! Come on let's follow them!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:13 pm

"You can't be serious!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:14 pm

"Yep! Come on!" I said heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:22 pm

"Oh...." She follows her out.

We had reached the farmers market and boy were we causing chaos. We'd started the song over again, and I believe some of them stole a drum and flute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:23 pm

Lexi started humming along.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:29 pm

"Ho hey and up she rises! Ho hey and up she rises! Ho hey and up she rises! Early in the morning!" We began smashing fruit and all else, throwing boxes around, and breaking carts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:31 pm

"What do we do with a drunken sailor? What do we do with a drunken sailor? What do we do with a drunken sailor? Ear-lie in the morning!" Lexi sang along quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:33 pm

"Put 'im in the bilge an' make 'im drink it. Put 'im in the bilge an' make 'im drink it. Put 'im in the bilge an' make 'im drink it. Early in the morning!" I sang as I broke a window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:34 pm

Lexi started singing louder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next