Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:39 pm

Arusa had gotten a call about a bunch of kishin eggs destroying a farmers market, singing some weird chant. He hoped he wasn't the only one who had gotten the call. He arrives at the Chupa Cabra's and looks inside to see it destroyed. "Where could they have gone?"

"Put him in a leaky boat and make him bale it! Put him in a leaky boat and make him bale it! Put him in a leaky boat and make him bale it! Earl-lie in the morning!" Now we where dancing in circles with each other until our hearts were content.
Back to top Go down

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:42 pm

Lexi started clapping to the beat of the song, an idiotic smile on her face.

Alexx ran to get Lexi at Chupa Cabra's. He saw Arusa there but no Lexi. "Arusa, did you get a call too?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:45 pm

"Yes it would appear that the Kishin eggs made off with my step sister, and most none of their dignity..." He turns his head, hearing the singing. "Do... you hear that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:51 pm

Alexx nods. He hears Lexi faintly and runs toward it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:53 pm

Arusa follows, only to find a bunch of pirates running around singing and breaking stuff. "Well... hardly Kishin eggs." He walks over to Lexi. "What in god's name is happening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 5:58 pm

Lexi is still singing not registering that Arusa is there.

Alexx shakes her.

"Oh hi guys!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:02 pm

We all began walking off towards the dock, and on to a boat still singing. "Pull out the plug and wet him all over. Pull out the plug and wet him all over. Pull out the plug and wet him all over. Earl-lie in the morning!"

"Should we do something?" Arusa motions to the pirates carrying Ace on to a ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:05 pm

"Yeah we should. If they are kishin eggs then who knows what they'll do."

"They're kishin eggs?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:08 pm

"Well... to be honest... they just seem to be a bunch of drunken pirates. Their destructive habits was what probably got them called in. They certainly don't look evil, just moronic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:09 pm

"We'll that makes sense." She says following the pirates.

"Lexi, what are you doing?!?!"

"Following the leader!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:11 pm

"Try not to kill them..." Arusa says in an agitated tone. He runs up on to the ship, and grabs Ace quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:14 pm

Alexx grabs Lexi and drags her off the ship.

"But the party is back there!" She whined

"Lexi, your drunk aren't you?"

"Nope! Just buzzed!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:16 pm

Arusa returns with Ace unconscious over his shoulder. "I believe that it would be advisable to ban this one from the bar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:20 pm

"I'll tell her when she gets up." Alexx says looking at a passed out Lexi in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:25 pm

"I'm not sure what to do with this one, so I'll leave him in the bar. As for her, would you mind taking her home? I have more to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:26 pm

"You do know we share the same apartment right?" Alexx asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:34 pm

"No I was not aware of this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:38 pm

"really? Well Charles is there too so it's not just me and her. I'm her miester, Alexx."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:06 pm

"Pleased to make your acquaintance sir." Arusa bows in a dignified manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3