Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to start training.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time to start training. Empty
PostSubject: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:54 pm

Josh walked through the forest, trying to find Allie. He knew should would be mad at him for taking so long, but with the fact that she knew where he lived, he felt obligated to face her wrath. He found her mumbling to herself, and he walked next to her.

Josh: Hi there, ready to train?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:31 pm

Not willing to wait for Josh, Allie had ended up in the forest used as training grounds surrounding the forest "Where am I?....Gah! What's taking Josh so long?..." her cheecks puffed up "its his fault I'm lost, he was taking to long, hmp~......slowpoke..." Then when she herd Josh's voice coming out of nowhere she jumped out of her skin and reflexively kicked Josh in the stomach, once she realised he just kicked Josh in the stomach she began freaking out "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME SORT OF PREVY CREEPER! OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:21 pm

Josh held his stomach, wincing in pain. He pushed himself up right while brushing the dirt off of him.

Josh: Next time someone walks up behind you, don't kick them. You might kick someone who could kick back, but harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 12:28 pm

"Well looking at the state you were in I doubt somebody could kick back harder..." Allie replied with a rather smug smile with on her face "So what shall we start of training with? Sparring (*does some martial arts hitting nothing but air)? Sword play (*starts to do some fencing moves with an non-existent sword)? Oh, oh, oh or are we going to work on that soul thingy that I herd that meister and weapons do and are able to do some really cool stuff while looking badass?" Allie was partially glowing as she jumped up and down on the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:36 pm

Josh ignored the insult, and placed a hand on her back. He started walking forward, toward a good training area.

Josh: I say we start with what you can do with me in my weapon form before we decide on anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:32 pm

"Okay~" Allie chimed before follow Josh, humming and skipping before she skipped around in front of Josh began walking backwards giving him a cheeky, flirty and mischievous smile "You know I can't do anything with you until you change into your weapon form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:36 pm

Josh nodded, then closed his eyes. He started to glow, and in seconds, he was two katanas, laying on the ground peacefully in a shape of an x.

Josh: Alright, here you go, Allie. Now, how about we get started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 4:39 pm

As soon as she picked up the Katanas an mischievous glint could been seen in her eyes (basically the exact same as the homunculus eye effect they used in Fullmetal Alchemist) before running around as a blur slicing bushes into plies of shredded leaves and tree branches into piles of splinters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:27 pm

Josh remained silent, watching her go on a maniac spree. After a bit, he finally spoke up.

Josh: Having fun, Allie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:07 am

Allie didn't reply until after she had cut right through a tree and carved the stump left over into a wooden puppy she then stabbed josh into the ground beside her "yep, teehee~" she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:11 am

Josh: Right, well, next time, try not to be happy about cutting down trees. Anyway, we should probably focus on resonating souls now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 10:28 am

Allie frowned "but how could I not be happy?" she asked sounding quite confused "looks its a puppy. awwww~" she then spun on her heels and picked up Josh while spinning "ok~...so how do we do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 5:31 pm

Josh: I don't know. I haven't attended any of the classes yet, let alone attend ones with techniques. So, your guess is as good as mine right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 11:47 am

Allie stuck a heroic pose crossing the swords and pointing skywards making the light reflect off them, "SUPER SOUL RESONANCE THINGY ACTIVATE!" she yelled at the top of her voice and then held the position as she waited expecting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:42 pm

Josh's blades started to glow, then disappeared after about 4 seconds.

Josh: Whoa, how did you do that?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:16 pm

Allie had closed her eyes being a little scared of what could have happened just before the blades began to glow and opened them again after hearing Josh's comment "Do what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:24 pm

Josh: Do it again, whatever you did, do it again. Look at my blades and do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:42 pm

Allie stuck a heroic pose crossing the swords and pointing skywards making the light reflect off them a second time and once again yelled at the top of her voice "SUPER SOUL RESONANCE THINGY ACTIVATE!" and then held the position as she waited expecting for something to happen this time not taking her eyes of the blades, waiting to see what josh was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:48 pm

He started to glow again, and like the last time, the light died out. It lasted longer this time, with the light being a bit wider then the actual blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to start training.   Time to start training. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to start training.
Page 1 of 1