Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training time (unsure if private or not)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Training time (unsure if private or not) Empty
PostSubject: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 12:57 pm

It was a early morning at the dojo, and it was completely empty except for a single red headed meister.
Jason had been unable to sleep yet again, as per usual.
So at three in the morning, he grabbed his training equipment and headed to the dojo to train.
He was currently at a punching bag, hitting it in time to the loud music that was blaring out of his earbuds.
His eyepatch was only visible by a single black string that dangled out of the pocket of his athletic shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2016, 10:17 pm

Johnathan had too much energy. Despite the hour, he was finding it difficult to sit still, and while he normally would game in a situation like this, he doubted the amount of focus he would have. pacing around for a little bit, he decided to tack his frustration out in his other manor. While some simple gear was present in his apartment, the location of his roommates 'bed' made him pass on using those. Instead, Johnathan packed up a small bag with some gear and water, then quietly left for the school's Dojo. Upon arrival, he noted that he was not the only person present, and that another redhead was at a punching bag. Setting his gear near a dummy, Johnathan wrapped his fists before beginning his own punching spree. After a few blows he fell into a simple pattern, his mind generating an enemy where the dummy stood.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2016, 10:50 am

Sensing someone behind him, Jason turned, wiping a bead of sweat off his forehead with a scowl. He took his eyepatch out of his pocket and neatly tied it on before taking an earbud out so he could hear a little better.
"Hey, what are you doing here at this hour?" He called to the unknown figure, blinking slowly. He had come to train at the dojo this early before, and he never saw anybody else. He liked training in the morning because the dojo was empty and it got his mind off of whatever was currently interrupting his sleep pattern, so he was less than pleased when Johnathan walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2016, 12:58 pm

ooc: sorry this took so long. School was starting up.

Knocking the dummy back with a short roundhouse kick, Johnathan spun to face the other person who was in dojo. "Couldn't sleep." He shrugged, as he balanced on for a second before righting the dummy in order to continue his warm-up. "I could ask the same of you. This is an odd hour for anyone to be here." The last few words out of Johnathan's mouth coincided with blows on the punching dummy as he started again another basic blows, though this time he did not enter his mind's world. This other person was talking and he wasn't going to loose himself between every sentence.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2016, 7:26 pm

"I couldn't sleep either." He replied. "Don't think I've seen you around. My name's Jason." He introduced himself as he watched Johnathan attack the punching bag. "Try to angle your punches more." He suggested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2016, 1:07 am

"If I angle my fist more, then the bones would not line correctly. My punching power would diminish, and I would hurt myself." His sentence was spoken in chunks, only a word or two at a time. His fists retained their relaxed grip as he increased the strength and speed of each successive blow. By the time his sentence ended, the dummy was rocking, standing upright just in time to meet the next blow. His warm-up finished, Johnathan caught the head as it righted and paused to rest. "Johnathan." He finally spoke his name as he turned and extended a hand to the other redhead.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2016, 2:29 pm

He took his hand, shaking it briefly. "A meister, I presume?" he asked. "And if so, got a partner?" he asked, his thick accent showing through in his languages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 12:07 am

Johnathan gave a brief shake no, completely used to the mistake. His level of martial skill led many to believe that he was actually a meister, where he could actually take advantage. "Weapon, and already paired." Releasing the other man's hand, he returned to what he normally considered a relaxed pose, though he was still alert. While they had yet agreed to a sparring match, they were right in the middle of the mat and some people just liked to jump the gun.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 4:16 pm

"Huh. A Weapon, this strong in martial arts?" Jason said as he released Johnathan's hand. "Interesting." He tilted his head slightly as his shaggy hair fell into his eyes. He scrutinized Johnathan for another moment before speaking up."Wanna go a few rounds?" He asked as he cracked his knuckles slowly. A part of him doubted that he was really a weapon, especially being this skilled. Jason's soul perception was rather undeveloped, so he had no idea if Johnathan was telling the truth or not. By going a few rounds with him, Jason figured he would be able to figure it out. He hated liars, even though he was one himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 11:49 am

placing his left foot away from the other fighter, Johnathan shifted to a half-open stance. His body not quite full on to his opponent, yet not quite sideways. He raised his hands into his favored high-low guard, his leading right hand sideways at his shoulder, his left hand closer to his navel. Both hands were open, forgoing fists in lieu of palm strikes, which personally made it easier to block and grapple. "If you want. Though I will win." He said it as a statement, because he could tell it was true. His martial skills were to the point where you had to be nearing Grand master level to beat him, and most meisters never got there for unarmed combat.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 4:21 pm

Jason stretched out slowly before assuming a stance identical to Johnathan. "Overly confident,are you? Come at me then, "weapon"" He mocked slowly. Jason, of course was bluffing. He knew little to nothing about martial arts. "But I'll warn you, I know a lot about martial arts." He added with a cruel smirk, tilting his head to the side.
I really hope this guy doesn't kick my ass. He thought, beckoning him forward with his left hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 4:32 pm

Johnathan quickly shifted forward, his left foot moving to hook the other mans lead foot in a combination of of sweep and a step. Simultaneously his left hand moved to strike his opponent right at the lead shoulder. If both moves struck, he would easily render his opponent prone, and essentially win the fight. If not, he would be well set up for follow throughs.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 4:40 pm

Jason took in a sharp breath when Johnathan hooked his foot. He was knocked off of balance for a moment, and he got it back just in time to see a fist heading towards his right shoulder. He blocked it quickly, using his other hand to lash out haphazardly in the direction of his opponent's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 1:30 pm

Ooc: sorry, i thought it was your turn.

Not halting his forward momentum, Johnathan continued his movement. He pivot-stepped around his opponent, using this as both a set-up maneuver and as a dodge. Withdrawing his blocked hand, the blow did the required job, he took his othe arm as an elbow blow across the back of Jason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training time (unsure if private or not)   Training time (unsure if private or not) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training time (unsure if private or not)
Page 1 of 1