Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  Empty
PostSubject: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:19 pm

The outside of the club throbbed with the bass of the music. It was a private affair, and if the two guards were still outside, a stranger might now it. The outside of the building looked plain, and concrete. Just inside the lobby followed suit, the only color being a red splatter where the clerk once stood behind the desk.

Just down the stairs a dark weapon fired a booster that fell silent to the power of the music, and used the force to bend a crow bar across the 4th of five exits. The last he would use himself. No way out. Entering he see's the crowd is slowly catching onto the fact that they can't leave. One exit only, and it goes past him. Finally, panic. The music is only made louder by the confused DJ. Not a scream was audible to the outside. In truth he hated this. No one should have to die like this. A necessary evil none the less. A Blade appeared across his forearms, both supported by boosters. "Time to work..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:50 pm

Caligo slowly raised her head as the essence of fear energy floated towards her. That was a lot of humans, all very scared for some reason. Standing up slowly, she looked down the road from where the energy had drifted from. Deciding that getting closer in order to investigate the scene might prove worth her time and effort, she straightened her trench coat and began to make her way down the towards the nightclub.

Shortly arriving at the scene, Cali peered around the corner of the alley she had positioned herself in just in case there were any unwelcome individuals waiting outside, and much to her satisfaction she could see none. Whoever or whatever was causing this was inside. The bodies of the two guards by the entrance confirmed this suspicion of her's. Making sure she entered quietly in case there was still anyone lingering in the main entrance, Caligo was once more presented with the sight of another fallen human, as well as what appeared to be another weapon.

Judging by his current appearance, there was no doubt in saying he was responsible for this so far, and Cali almost smiled as she figured out he was another dark weapon like her, it seemed. Somebody else who wasn't held back by petty rules and morals, she hoped "If you plan on clearing this place out, then I suggest you hurry. The police might have already been notified" She spoke up in an oddly calm and soft tone to get the attention of this mystery man, yet readied herself to summon her own blade in case he attacked her, which was a very likely possibility right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:56 pm

I was the dead of night in the middle of winter. The air was cold and whipping about, blowing in the face of a tall man. The man was wearing dusty bluejeans, brown cowboy boots, a grey longsleeved shirt, a long brown trench coat, and a brown cowboy hat. His hair was gray and went down to the base of his neck. He was walking through the city, looking for a place where he could escape the cold. He saw a plain looking building where music could be heard from inside. Assuming it was a club of some sort, he went in. Once he entered however, he noticed blood splatter on the wall. Immediately drawing his modified pistol, he walks deeper into the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:35 pm

Luis gave the woman a courtesy glance over his shoulder. "Is that so?" He began with a smile that matched his gruff tone. "I suppose you'll just have to give me a hand won't you?" Eying her readied stance he turned, now facing the woman fully. Luis inhaled deeply while leaning in towards her, and strafing the direction in a C shape with his head, before finally standing tall once more. "I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you." He spoke with a sharp exhale. "Your soul isn't useful to me." Once more he turned to leave to the final door.

A mixed few of men, and woman rushed past him, but he wouldn't bother to stop them. Why should he, there were plenty more to come. Slowly, in a pseudo-seductive manner, he pressed the door open, releasing the pulsing music contaminated with a few seemingly light screams. As another man made his way past, Luis skewered him on his blade. He had no intention on finishing him. He simply clung to life, as a display in warning. The crowd backed away from the door. Some scrambled to other, still blocked exits. Meanwhile Luis bides his time. There was still little joy in killing, and as always pesky second thoughts were plaguing his better judgement. A judgment that knew the only way to peace was to end the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:14 pm

Cali relaxed slightly as he deemed her soul unworthy or some crap like that, and leant back against the wall once more. It wasn't that she felt threatened by him, oh no, it was that she'd prefer to harvest the souls of the human crowd in the next room much more than fight his guy. Yet as soon as he turned away, she instantly began her analysis of him. There were so many strange people and beings these days that all offered her individual and unique powers, she felt the need to study as much as she could. Not only to get a better understanding of this world she had been thrown into, but also just in case she ever needed that information in a fight. Knowledge is power, guard it well.

As he left her, a few stay humans rushed passed the man and tried their luck on escaping. Yeah, no chance. As they rushed into the lobby, she pushed herself up again and slowly walked in front of the door to block their only exit "Are you insane? Get out of the way!" The man shouted at her, and took a step closer. The lives of these ones were hers. His eye's along with the others that had cowered behind him widened as her own blade slowly faded back into view. Caligo spoke no words, only smiled at them as she moved in to murder them one by one. Another man even threw a punch at her in desperation. How adorable. She caught his arm and severed it from the rest of his body before running him through. The other four met the same fate.

With only a few slight specks of blood on her cuffs, Caligo slowly moved through the door to join Luis with her green eyes scanning the room as she drank every last little drop of fear essence the crowd was giving off "So, how do you plan to do this? Strategically or free style?" The dark weapon asked him without turning her gaze away from the mass of humans. So much energy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:12 pm

A gun shot was heard from across the room. A tall man dressed like a cowboy was holding a gun straight at the female dark weapon. The barrel of the gun was smoking slightly, having just fired a round. He had aimed just to the right of her head, the shot zooming right besides her ear. The weapon had somehow attained a straw of wheat, and was now chewing on it. He grabbed his hat and tilted it slightly before returning it; using that motion as a type of greeting. "'Evnin. I do believe you're doin somethin you shouldn't aut a'be doin. I'm appreciate it if you all just leave." He told them in a lazy tone.

He was currently holding a steel gray, six-shooter revolver, with glowing green techno lines that snaked all over it. He was holding it with both hands, aiming straight at the woman. "That was a warnin shot. I promise the next one won't miss." He threatened, still in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:31 pm

The woman's voice calling him towards reality, Luis slid his blade up the man, leaving a husk, and a bright blue soul. "No point in strategy. Like you said, the police are coming anyway. We don't have time to collect all thei-." His sentence was cut short by the clap of a bullet.

Luis turned, and eyed the man. "You know," he began, lifting his arms sarcastically into the air, "bringing a gun to a sword fight doesn't always apply the way you might like now days." His arms dropped back to his sides. In truth the man already commanded his respect for facing them in such a manner. "Judging by how much of an idiot you are for hunting me down, I would say you're from the Academy?" Luis gave a smile of vastly nefarious intent, heat from his boosters rippling off his arms, only further displaying his designs. "I'll make you a deal lady. Deal with the pions, while I take this one. I'll even let you split it three to for in your favor." He laughed lightly making his way towards the man slowly as if he already had her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 1:22 pm

Caligo didn't reply to him in words, instead with a simple nod of her head. Admittedly, taking on two dark weapons at once was stupid...but at the same time she kind of respected this guy for doing so. Turning her attention towards her attacker, she gave the man a quick glance up and down. What was he meant to be, some sort of Clint Eastwood wannabe? She smirked slightly before turning around and walked onto the dance floor, her eyes narrowing slightly as she estimating the amount of bodies here that would need disposing of. Surely her temporary partner would be able to hold their unwelcome visitor off whilst she cleaned up here? Probably. But Cali would watch her back anyway. No harm in being a little paranoid. Focusing back onto the flock, a dark and malicious smirk made it's way onto her face, and with that she began the slaughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 1:57 pm

'So, one at a time huh? We'll see.' He thinks, not sure if they would actually fight him like that. He pointed the customized weapon at the dark weapon. "The name's Kalin Forge, and the pleasure's all yours." He says, and opens fire on the weapon. He fires three shots at his torso, hoping to end the fight before it really even started. Kalin was pretty lazy, but could still enjoy a good fight. A lazy, crooked smirk told tales. 'I'm gonna beat you both no problem', was the meaning behind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 2:15 pm

"Luis Carson." He snarled. At the moment of fire, Luis used the booster on his left shoulder blade to strafe out of the line of fire; then using his arms he closed the distance, and swung his leg at the would be hero's gunning hand. One could tell that Luis' speed and power were phenomenal, but his balance left much to the wind. There seemed to be an immediate look of distaste on Luis' face as the thrusters left cinders in his clothes. He was immune to his own heat, but unfortunately his clothes were not, and he hated the process of replacing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 7:32 pm

Cali ran the first one through, holding the corpse of the human up for a few seconds just to let the other ones know she really meant business, and those who were close to the first get showered in blood. Drawing back her arm, she let his body fall to the ground before slowly looking up at the terrified expressions and feeling the invigorating pulse of all that fear energy emanating off of them. Letting out a happy sigh, Calgio quickly lunged forwards and sliced the second open, before spinning around and decapitating the next and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.    Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Life. Bad Day for Guy-liner.
Page 1 of 1