Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Open) The New Girls

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

(Open) The New Girls Empty
PostSubject: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:00 pm

Sarah pulled her sister up the stairs, holding one of her hands as she led her considerably less enthusiastic sister up the final steps. She looked up at the Academy, smiling at Claire. Claire looked up, and pulled the hood on her sweatshirt up. "Sarah, this is a bad idea..." Sarah only laughed a bit, continuing to pull her towards the school, meeting some resistance but nothing she couldn't overcome. "C'mon Claire. It'll be fine. I'm right here, and I'm not going to leave your side. If it gets to be too much, just squeeze my hand and we'll find a quiet corner so you can calm down..." With that, Claire squeezed her sister's hand tight, looking up at the doors as the passed through.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:22 pm

CRACK! Jet black hair, which was in a neat pony tail, bobbled up and down as the girl walked down the hallway, cracking her knuckles. Countless students cowled in fear as she walked by them, growling and glaring at each and every one of them, making sure they knew for a fact that she was superior than them. Some, of course, glared back, but even these fell to Naomi's beady eyes after a few seconds of trying. Sad, really, but such a girl was high up there on the 'you do not want to fuck with this girl' list. "Newbies?" She muttered to herself once spotting the two female figures in front of her, holding eachother's hands like the wimps they are. "Tch, they're just two powerless fools."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:26 pm

Claire saw the girl, and she ducked herself behind her shorter sister, giving Sarah's hand a tight squeeze and starting to breathe just a bit faster. Sarah looks up at her, scowling. "I didn't know that I asked your opinion. The real fool is the person who has to call other people fools just to make themselves better." Sarah took a step towards her, clearly unaware of who this girl was, and clearly not caring. This girl was making Claire uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 12:27 am

"Well here we go. Geeze, never go for the bully on the first day." Kalin says to himself, not loud enough for anyone to over hear him.The tall cowboy choses to, like the brave idiot he is, step in between the girls. "Now ladies, no need ta ruin this lovely mornin', now is there? I'm sure we can all just get along, right?" He says, looking at the scary looking girl, and holding his hands in mock surrender. His left had was currently encased in metal, just incase a fight did break out, he could get the first draw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:03 pm

Naomi glared at the braver one of the two sisters, staring at the female with such intensity. Her lips were puckered a bit, and her two pale hands were curled up into two fists. "Tch, how does the skill of two idiots help make me feel any better than myself?" Then, a random tall man stood between them, mockingly surrendering to them like some kind of small brain nitwit. Naomi's only response was an eye roll, and nothing more, mostly because of his position.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:07 pm

Sarah was stunned for a few moments by the sudden intervention of the man, but took the opportunity to guide Claire over to a bench, sitting her down and then sitting beside her, rubbing her back while her sister began to calm down. "Hey, it's alright Claire. It's alright. I'm right here." Claire grabbed the sides of her hood, pulling them tighter around her head, starting to take deep breathes as a simple way to calm herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:10 pm

Noticing the two girls from the corner of his eye sit down, he feels slightly dejected. 'Well, goes ta show how much a good deed is worth now'days.' He sigh's mentally, before walking towards the black-haired girl. "Now if'en I may ask, why would you go stirrin up trouble like dat? Only gonna make enemies dat way, ya'know?" He asked/told her, with his hand still in his hard to notice weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:53 pm

"I don't care." She told the cowboy, walking pass him without a second thought. There was no point socializing with him anymore, so why should she. Instead, she looked over at the two girls, smirked at them before thinking about how pathetic they were. Why would one comfort the other one like that? Was it for power? Manipulation? Either way it didn't concern her, which was why Naomi did nothing but rush towards her destination.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:57 pm

The bell began to ring, and Sarah helped Claire to her feet, guiding her through the halls to their class. Claire kept her hood up the entire time, drawing the strings tighter around her neck. Sarah entered the room first, scowling a bit when she saw Naomi, but continuing to find a pair of empty desks, letting Claire slide into her seat first before sliding in beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:19 pm

Naomi rolled her eyes; Why were these two here?! The two were absolutely worthless, so why were they even trying to become good. No, better question, why were they even allowed in the DWMA? The two are probably too frighten to fight anything, much less a kishin egg that would aim to kill them. "Tch, doesn't matter, if they die, well, there'll be less idiots in the world." She answered herself in a low whisper, smirking happily.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:24 pm

Claire looked around the classroom, trying to find all the possible escape routes and paling a bit when the only one turned out to be the door they walked through. She started breathing a bit quicker, then shifted to deeper breaths to calm herself, gripping the edge of the desk until her knuckles turned white. Sarah noticed her sister's minor freak out, gently patting and rubbing her back to help her calm down. "It's alright Claire. There's nothing to worry about. Nothing's going to happen here..."

Last edited by The Management on April 10th 2014, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:06 pm

Kalin walked into the classroom right before the bell rang. He hurried over to a seat at the end of the left. He sat down in one of the last vacant seats, and rested his head on his hand, trying to fall asleep with his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:47 pm

Spirit walked into the classroom shortly after the final bell rang, laying a clipboard on the teacher's desk and looking up at the assembled students. "Alright, due to him still recovering from the Battle of Berlin, I'll be covering for Mr. Hammer today. Firstly, I'd like to welcome two new students, Claire and Sarah. Secondly, after roll call I'm going to need a meister and a weapon volunteer, so please get your hands ready..." He picked up the clipboard again, starting to read off names, with each student answering when their name was called. Sarah prodded Claire in the side a bit. "Claire, you should volunteer..." Claire only shook her head, pulling her hood tighter around her head at the suggestion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:32 pm

Instead of listening to the teacher call out the names of her peers, Naomi fell a sleep on her desk, allowing his words to become more and more unidentifiable. "hm?" Was all that came from her when she heard her name being called, then a nasty look appeared on her face. "Oh...it's him subbing today.."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:36 pm

Spirit finished calling out roll before laying the clipboard back down on the desk, clearing his throat. "Alright, I'm going to need a strong meister and a weapon. Volunteers first." Sarah grabbed Claire's arm, instantly throwing it up into the air. Claire went pale, and gave Sarah her best death glare, slamming her hand back down on the desk. Sarah gave her an encouraging smile. "You'll be fine, Claire. Just go down there and do your best. I'm right here." Claire only continued to glare at her, taking deep breaths as she did so. "Alright, Claire. Now a meister. Any volunteers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 7:37 pm

Kalin decided to see what the sub was planning. Mainly because he couldn't quite manage to sleep with open eyes. He saw who volunteered to be the weapon, and was surprised to see that it was the hoodie girl from earlier. He then saw that her friend had raised her hand for her. He didn't know whether to feel bad for the girl or not. It was kinda mean to choose something like that for someone, but he had to admit that it might be something to help boost confidence, as long as no one teased her when she walked down. He briefly wondered who her meister partner would be, before flipping a coin in between his fingers that weren't holding his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:14 pm

Well, it finally happened. Hazel, who for several weeks, avoided going to an actual class in fear of being bullied by her fellow students, was finally caught. And then to top it all off, she was late for the class she was scheduled for. So, sprinting through the hall ways, Hazel rounded each corner perfectly, and she was about to do one of the stupidest things she could do. A witch without the ability of soul protect opened the door of the class room and walked in, trying to hide her face as she did.

Hazel: Uh, hi. Witch Meister Hazel here, and I'm sorry I'm late. . .
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:20 pm

Spirit took a moment to raise a brow before erasing the mark he had put next to her name under the 'Absent' column, shifting it to the 'Tardy' column. He then turned his attention back to her. "Well, as it stands, we need a meister for a demonstration, and seeing as how no one else wanted to volunteer, and that you're late, you're our victim. Claire, come done here please..." Claire's shoulders fell, hoping that the absence of a meister would free her of the obligation and eventual social embarrassment. Sarah gave her an encouraging pat on the back, smiling and giving her a thumbs up. Claire grabbed the edge of the desk, and then, surprisingly, vaulted over the desk towards the center of the classroom. Clearly this girl knew at least how to handle herself. Still, she kept her hood drawn up, and was close to hyperventilating by the time she reached Spirit's side. This much attention... Just keep breathing. Slow your breath down. It's ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:25 pm

Hazel: Uh-Yeah, that's fair.

Hazel joined the two others in the front, wondering what the exercise was. It couldn't really be that bad, and Hazel was pretty good with most weapons, so that was also a plus. Her nervous spirits started to lift a bit and a small smile spread across her face. Thinking to herself, she decided that she could handle what he would throw at her. She wasn't too sure about the other person, but that was out of Hazel's control right now, so it's all good in the end.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 9:35 pm

Spirit gave Claire a gentle pat on the back. "Would you mind transforming for us?" Sarah cringed a bit at that. Claire did as well. Claire had a tendency to suffer a major attack when she transformed, partly due to her losing all control over herself. But she put on a (barely) brave face, and began to glow. Spirit caught her weapon form as the light vanished, revealing a magnificent golden scythe. He looked out over the class. "Alright, today's a review on soul harmony..." He turned to Hazel, offering Claire to her. Claire, however, was doing her best, and failing pretty spectacularly, to stay calm, her wavelength completely erratic.

(Open) The New Girls YyFrl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 9:48 pm

Hazel reached out to the magnificent scythe to grab it. As she touched it, she felt a huge shock go through her, and she pulled back, her hand numb. She took a moment to connect her soul a bit, then grabbed the scythe at full force. She felt her hands burning a bit as she tried to match her soul wavelength with Claire's.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 10:07 pm

The level of heat the Hazel felt on her hands would vary, never quite getting hot enough to actually hurt, but never getting below an uncomfortable temperature, the heat fluctuating with her wavelength. In the reflection of the scythe blade, the briefest hint of Claire could be seen. Sitting in a ball and taking deep breaths in a clearly ineffective way to calm herself. Spirit watched them for a moment before taking Claire from Hazel. "It burns, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 10:17 pm

Hazel shook her hands a bit, then used her magic to freeze them. They started melting right away, then she looked up at Spirit.

Hazel: Yeah, it burned quite a bit. . . So, how bad was it then?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 10:59 pm

Spirit nodded, looking at the scythe in his hands. "You did a good job, Hazel. Claire, you brought too much emotion into it. I'm a weapon, and even I could feel your wavelength acting so erratically. You need to be careful with things like that..." As he said the words, Claire began to glow, heading back to her seat, shoulders rising and falling at a great speed and fists clenched. Spirit approached her from behind, giving her a gentle pat on the back "Hey, for a first try it wasn't bad..." Claire stiffened at his touch before quickly spinning around to slap his hand away. Her face was flushed and she was hyperventilating. "D-Don't touch me! J-Just... J-Just stay b-back..." Sarah paled a bit, slowly rising out of her chair, looking at Claire seriously while the rest of the class, and Spirit, looked at her with confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 7:02 am

Hazel blushed a bit at Spirits compliment, then froze at Claire's outburst. She walked up to Spirit and Claire, wanting to help calm Claire. The thing was, she didn't know what to say. So, she just left her hands at her side as she walked up next to Spirit, keeping a calm expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Open) The New Girls
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next