Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Open) The New Girls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

(Open) The New Girls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:06 pm

Kalin opened his left eye. "Don't get killed from what though? You can get killed by buncha differen' things, ya'know?" He told him with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:09 pm

Hazel looked upt Kalin, raising an eye brow. Why did everyone have to be so stupid. More importantly, Hazel was making sure that she was to never meet Kalin out of school. Ever.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:13 pm

Sylas let out a frustrated sigh. "I can already tell what kind of student you're going to be... How's about you just, I don't know, take a nap or something? Not like there are grades here or anything. It's your head on the block..."

Sarah slowly pushed open the door, inspecting inside the classroom before leading Claire in, heading up to their seats. Claire still had her hood up, and while the tears had long since stopped, her face was still a bit redder than normal. She followed Sarah up to their seats, holding onto her hand and occasionally squeezing. Sylas acknowledged their entrance, but said nothing regardless, turning his gaze back towards Kalin.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:16 pm

Hazel nodded at Sarah and Claire as the entered, then sunk down in her seat. She waited a bit, hoping that the teacher would just start the lecture. She took off her hat, and started twirling it in her hands, obviously a bit anxious and even a bit impatient at the moment. With the whole incident with Claire, this was really boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:18 pm

Kalin gave him a sarcastic thumbs up with his left hand. "Will do teacher lady. Will do. at least until something interesting happens." He said in a lazy drawl, yawning loudly into his left hand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:36 pm

Quite suddenly Kalin would find a long spear that had originated from, and was still attached to, Sylas's left shoulder appear an inch away. "You really should just stop talking. Or, better yet, think before you speak." That being said, the spear shattered into fractals of light that disintegrated slowly over time, turning to the board. "Alright, so Spirit covered Soul Harmony. Awesome. I wanted to do that review... Alright, let's move on to Resonance. Can I get a meister volunteer, please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:40 pm

Hazel shrugged, then raised her hand. She needed a bit more practice with these kinds of things, so having a hands on experience would be great.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:42 pm

Sylas smiled at her. "Awesome. Would you mind coming down here? I'm going to resonate with you. Don't worry, we shouldn't have any problems. I'm a Death Scythe, you see. I can resonate with just about anyone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 7:43 am

Hazel nodded, then walked up to the front. She stood right next Sylas, then put on her hat, ready for whatever it was Sylas was going to do.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:53 am

Sylas began to glow, softly at first, then brighter, until beside her stood a gigantic battleaxe, balanced, impossibly, right on the edge of its blade, the handle beside her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:56 am

Hazel grabbed the weapon, then picked him up. It was pretty much her size, so it was pretty weird to pick him up for Hazel. She rested Sylas behind her head, resting on her shoulders.

Hazel: So, now what?

The best part about this for Hazel was that her hands weren't burning, which it showed in her voice.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:08 pm

Hazel would feel a bizarre but not wholly unpleasant tugging sensation throughout her body as Sylas's soul matched her wavelength completed, and then began to send energy back and forth through their bond. Slowly, the blade began to glow, growing twice as large and glowing a white-ish grey. His voice echoed through the room. "Alright, as you all know, this is what's called a resonance technique. All weapons have different kinds of these, and different tiers. This is an axe meister's first tier resonance, Executioner's Blade."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:13 pm

Hazel marveled at the blade, studying it carefully. She never seen this before, so it was really fascinating to see herself be able to accomplish this with someone else.

Hazel: So, what happens after a meister and weapon get past the first tier?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:36 pm

She felt another light tug throughout her body, and a second glowing blade sprung up opposite the first. "There's no way to know when you're ready. When you are, you are. And then you move on to the next ability. This is a tier two axe meister skill, King's Blade."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:39 pm

Hazel: Okay.

She had a huge grin on her face, examining the blade carefully. Now, this was freaking awesome.

Hazel: Okay, so what is after King's Blade then?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:47 pm

This time, the tug was less gentle and more slightly painful, as though jumping from somewhere high and landing just a little too hard. A circle of light enveloped both of the glowing blades, forming a single disk of soul energy. "This is the 3rd and final tier an axe meister can reach. Ancient's blade. You'll be hard pressed to find many enemies you can't cut down with this ability."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:53 pm

Hazel set down Sylas and leaned on him. The pain was in her leg, and she couldn't really stand on it.

Hazel: Well, it would be really helpful to have you around, but that would take out the fun of using my own weapon. No offense or anything, sir.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:58 pm

Sylas began to glow, the pain vanishing from her leg. The light moved over a bit before forming back into his human form. "Would you like to try with another weapon? It's a bit easier with a death scythe, but its more rewarding with a regular weapon. If not, you can take your seat and we can move on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:59 pm

Hazel: Sure, I can go with that. Ironically enough, though, this actually doesn't help me as much as it should.

She rubbed the back of her head, giving off a stupid grin.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:03 pm

Sylas raised a brow, inspecting her for a moment. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:05 pm

Hazel: Well, my weapon, Clay, is a bit inconsistent. See, every time he transforms, he transforms into a different weapon at random. So, because he doesn't have an normal weapon form, he doesn't have a soul resonance. So, that makes our lives a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:12 pm

Sylas nodded, rubbing his chin again. "Yeah, I can see how that would be confusing... Alright, why don't you take a seat and I can move on..."

Meanwhile, Claire, who had been momentarily transfixed by the power given off during his resonance, slumped back in her chair, pulling on the strings of her hood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:16 pm

Hazel gave a small nod to Sylas, then went back up to her seat. She sat down in it, then waited for Sylas to start talking about the next subject.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:21 pm

Sylas turned to the board, starting to write when the bells rang throughout the school. He gave a soft sigh. "Alright, lunch. I'll see you all back here in an hour, alright?"

Claire and Sarah stood, exiting among the first students and headed for somewhere secluded. The halls began to crowd, and Claire's vice grip on her sister's hand tightened at being so exposed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:25 pm

Hazel was so prepared to this. She turned into a small little snow owl, then began to fly. She flew over the crowd until she saw the two Faron sisters. She swooped down, and landed on Sarah's shoulder.

Hazel: Hi there. How's it going Sarah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Open) The New Girls
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next