Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Open) The New Girls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

(Open) The New Girls - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:22 pm

Claire and Sarah were the next ones to arrive, managing to get there before the first bell rang. They took their seats and watched as the rest of the class began to steam in from their lunch break. The final bell rang, and still Sylas had yet to make a reappearance. Claire looked at the door expectantly, while Sarah stood and looked at the other students. "Um... does anyone know where the teacher is?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

(Open) The New Girls - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:51 pm

Hazel looked at the twins, shrugging her shoulders.

Hazel: I don't know honestly. And I don't think sleeping beauty over there knows either.

She pointed at Naomi, singling out the girl who slept the entire time everything happened.

Hazel: Anyway, I'm sure he will be back soon, don't worry.
Back to top Go down

(Open) The New Girls
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5