Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 12:55 am

OOC: You go first. >o<

Last edited by Atari Cat on April 13th 2014, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 12:57 am

Kataro pulled up at the entrance of the hot springs. "Aaaah... Steamy goodness. And I'm not even inside yet." He said with a smile as he took it all in. "Lets go! Lets get naked, bathe, and enjoy out time together!" He shouted with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:01 am

Spencer got out behind him and waited for the others to get out. Doing all that sounded rather nice. Relaxation was a first. And it all sounded beautifully thought out and put together now. He'd been in a hot tub, but this was a hot spring. It wasn't full of the shit that the hotel guests left in it.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:01 am

Ooc: it's hard to respond to that XD, should we invite fire :3

(Are the springs separated girls from boys?)

Lance and Crow walked over to the springs

Damien was dragged to the springs by Fiona
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:05 am

Kataro let out another cheerful sigh. "I haven't relaxed in a while. So I better get to it!" He said happily. "Lets go get checked in." He said as he raced into the building. He signed in and stuff and did whatever it was you had to do, then waited for Spencer and the others to do the same. Geh heh heh... Women... Naked woman... Hmmm... What could be better? He thought to himself as he rubbed his hands together evilly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:08 am

Spencer signed in as well. He knew he wouldn't be able to feel the same thing on his toes like he used to, but hopefully it would feel just as good. Then he noticed how excited Kataro was. He knew why too. Of course there were going to be women there. Ther brought women with them.

"I can already feel how great that water is..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:09 am

"Oh come on Damien!! It'll be fun~!" Fiona giggled sweetly as she dragged Damien inside, who was nose bleeding constantly and was trying to get away

Crow and lance snuck inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:13 am

Kataro walked over to Spencer and put his arm around his shoulder. "Lets hurry and get to the locker room. We've got business to attend to..." He said darkly with a sky smile across his lips. He began dragging Spencer towards the entrance to the locker room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:16 am

Spencer didn't really know what to think, but had an idea. Either way, he just kind of dragged along behind Kataro. Him and his women issues. Spencer was a bit iffy on them though. The last one he met tried biting his face off.....literally.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:17 am

Ooc: so is the locker room for boys and girls???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:17 am

OOC: The boys and girls are all seperate.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:21 am

Damien stood there in the locker room, his face was bright red with embarrassment, he didn't want to get dressed in front of strangers but he couldn't stay there all day (or night)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:25 am

Kataro dragged spencer into the steaming locker room. It was several other guys in there, getting dressed and what not. So Kataro decided to get dressed too. He started taking off his clothes and stuffing them in a locker. "Have you ever been to a hit spring?" He asked Spencer.

OOC: I'll say its night. And it is a nude hot spring right? I don't know of any other kind anyhow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:29 am

OOC: Sure. ouo And that's your choice. In anime at least. X3

Spencer walked over to one of the lockers and opened it up. Then he started removing his clothes and stuffing them in. It was a bit strange for him, but he tried to ignore the awkwardness of it and closed the locker; wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Actually I haven't. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:30 am

Damien covered his eyes like a little kid, he didn't want to see kataro get naked!!

Crow and lance walked into the locker room, they were in plain view
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:36 am

Kataro was now completely undressed, his manhood flopping all about. (XD I had to!) He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as well. "Once or twice I think... I know I have but not sure if it was over one time..." He said as he tried to think about it. Then he heard something. It sounded weird. Sounded like... Moaning. It was coming from one of the showers. Kataro, being as curious as he is, couldn't help but go check it out. He walked over and peeked into the shower, and there it was. *sparkles* Two men, enjoying each other. Kataro turned the corner so her wouldn't be seen. He peeked again to make sure he wasn't crazy, and he definitely wasn't. He turned to Spencer in shock. "Don't freak out too much... But look in there." He said with wide eyes as he pointed to the shower.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:40 am

Crow and lance finally saw Spencer and Kataro "oh no look who's here!!" Lance said
(Btw, crow is dating luna now XD the two.guys how took spencer and kataro's girlfriends)

Damien stumbled out of the locker room with a towel around his waist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:43 am

OOC: xD

Spencer had been adjusting the towel around his waist when he heard it too. Turning around, he looks at Kataro who looked like he'd just seen a ghost. And where had the moaning been coming from?

".....the hell are you doing?"

Then he saw him point to one of the showers. The water was running inside, and there was obviously somebody in there. But when he went to go look he just about pissed himself. Here?! In the public showers? Bewildered, he looks over at Kataro. He really didn't know what to say. Everything just went really awkward.

"Hahahahayeahweshouldbeleaving."

Taking light steps away from the shower, he makes his way over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:46 am

Lance blocked the door (ass hole move) with a smug look on his face "hello spencer!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:48 am

Kataro got up and looked at crow and lance. "Hello. Ahem... I am here to relax, be naked, peep, and enjoy myself. I don't care what you two do. But I'm going to have fun. I suggest you leave me aline, or I won't hesitate to electrocute you while you're all wet..." He said as politely as possible. Then he ran and leapt into the hot water, his towel flying off in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:54 am

Spencer grabbed Lance by the face and pushed him to the side. He wanted nothing to do with him at the moment. This was the time to enjoy himself. Not be under somebody else's control. That's all he ever did anymore. And he wasn't going to let that happen now.

So instead of bothering to listen to what Lance had to say, he jumped into the water as well; throwing his towel off to the side as he jumped. Hitting the water burned his arms, but the water felt great. He even felt somewhat drowsy.

Leaning back, he rests against the side and sinks down to his chin. Kataro was probably off messing with some lady's breasts or something. Lance was probably off messing with somebody's hair. Just like any other day.

"The springs feel wonderful. I'm glad we made the trip here..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:56 am

Crow narrowed his eyes at kataro in deep thought "hey.......are you a guy named "kataro?"" He asked, he.remembered pictures of the guy in luna's house

Lance frowned but just shrugged and jumped in the water, "accidentally" splashing spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:02 am

Kataro was somehow already out of the pool and next to the giant stone walk which separated the boys side from the girls side. He had found a perfect little crack to get a peek at the girls. "Hug? Oh yeah. I'm Kataro." He said just barely in tact with the human realm. He was in dreamland. Mmmm hm hm... Such gorgeous bodies! What beautiful figures! Oh my! No. I should stop before my naked flag raises!! He thought to himself before jumping back into the pool. "Hello........." He said casually.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:05 am

"Do you know a little lady named luna?" Crow asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:07 am

Kataro literally had to think about the question for a moment. He had buried Luna in the back of his mind until now. He never thought about her. He had moved on. "Yeah. She's my ex-wife. Why do you ask." He said as he closed his eyes and soaked peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next