Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:30 pm

"Uuuuuhhh.... Uhhhh... IDONTHAVEANYIDEAS!!!" He shouted quietly in panic. The lady was about a yard and a half away now. Anything had to be done at this point! He was still having a brain fart. The only find Kataro could think when under pressure was during battle. But he's never dealt with something like this before. "Do the first thing that comes to your head! No matter how outlandish it is!!!" He said to Spencer. The lady was walking ever so slowly towards the shower. She was talking to someone over her shoulder as she walked, so it gave them a few extra seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:34 pm

Spencer didn't know what to do. Many ideas were crossing his mind, but each and every one of them were weird and pressuring.

"UHHH.....UHH...."

There was really only one thing he could do. But it would give away him being male. So he'd just have to make it look weird. Checking to see where the ladies were, he figured he didn't have any choice now. So quickly, he leans over and plants his lips on Kataro's. A smug look crossed his face, but he couldn't think of anything else.

OOC: Bitchputtingallthepressureonme. XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:39 pm

Ooc:WHATTHEFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?????!!!!

Fiona was a distance away from them but saw them kiss, she thought it girl on girl stuff "OMIGOSH!!" She exclaimed in surprise,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:43 pm

Kataro didn't know what to think. Spencer was... Kissing him! His best friend! But they didn't have much of a choice. He wrapped his arms around Spencer and kissed him back passionately. This is weird! I've never tongued another man before! Blech...! But.... Oddly. It doesn't feel super weird considering how close I am to Spencer... He said with a mental smirk. Then the lady opened the shower curtain in shock. "Oh my gosh!" She whispered. Surprisingly she didn't nothing but move to the next available shower, promptly before "slamming" the shower curtain. Kataro pulled away, his arms still around Spencer. "Wow... She took that well..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:48 pm

Spencer didn't know what to think either. And the weird fact that the lady didn't do much of anything. He was glad they didn't make a big fuss about it though. But then he heard somebody else screaming. The voice sounded familiar, and it made him dread it even more. How did the girl see them though?! The shower curtain was closed until the other girls opened it!

"What do we tell her?!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:52 pm

Fiona was still mentally trying to comprehend what she just saw, she noticed the two "girls" looked very manly........were they even girls!!?? She thought, "um excuse me, could you two show your *ehem* affection some other time? It's not that I don't support your life choices I just don't feel comfortable seeing you....make out..." she called out to the "couple" XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:00 pm

Kataro freaked. "Umm. Mind yo business, gurl. This is luuuuvv makin goin on in here." He said as feminine as he could. Then he turned to Spencer. "Lets just run outta here..... Im running in 3....... 2...... 1!" He said. Then he dashed out as quick as he could. His wig started to fly off in the process. He put his hand on his head to keep the wig in place, then he ran out of the room. Hopefully the towel didn't flare up... He made it out and headed towards the men's locker room.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:04 pm

"Dafuq........." Fiona muttered when the "women" ran out the locker room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:04 pm

Spencer ran behind him as quick as he could and practically slipped as he made his way into the men's room. Of course there were men in there. They all just kind of stared at the two of them in the weirdest way possible. That's when Spencer took the wig off and headed for the sink to wipe off all of the make-up. This was fun and all, but he looked like a doofus. At least they could have a good laugh about it.

"Remind me to never do that again."

He said it sarcastically, and only barely meant it. That was one of the best things he's done. Sneaking into the girls' locker room was genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:31 pm

Kataro got to the sink next to Spencer and washed his face until it was completely free of the horrid makeup. "That was fun. I'm sad I've never done it before now... By the way... You're a great kisser." He said with a smirk. Then he leaned over and have Spencer a peck on the lips. Then he started laughing. "I'm guessing people think we're gay now." He said as he ran and jumped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:40 pm

Lance and Crow saw the kiss and began snickering "so did you guys actually go to the girls locker room or did you go "somewhere else" " XD Lance chuckled mockingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 8:13 pm

Spencer grinned then chuckled. Good kisser? That's really the first time he's ever done it. But he could live with it. Kataro wasn't half bad either. The only odd part about it was that he'd never had his arms around another guy before.

"Ha, yeah probably."

Laughing, Spencer jumped into the pool again and relaxed up against the side again once the water settled. It was good to get out of the wig and make-up. All it was was itchy and annoying and........itchy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 8:19 pm

XD lance almost fell in the water laughing "wow! Are you guys like together now?" He snickered like an immature little kid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:11 pm

"Yeah!" Kataro said as he swam over to Spencer and put his arm around his shoulder. "Our love has never been... Stronger?! We've frolicked in the abyss of our love for the pass 6 minutes... I believe a marriage is coming on." He joked with a smile on his face. But he tried to make it as convincing as possible. "Play along." He whispered to Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:19 pm

"Oh just wait until I tell Isabelle~" lance laughed evily
Crow just smirked at them, a perverted guy who's dating a guy? Crow couldn't even imagine his little luna married to this freak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:39 pm

Spencer chuckled. He knew Lance would believe just about anything. This included. He wasn't ever that great with playing jokes on people, but this would've gotten a pure reaction out of it.

"I could believe so. Making out in the female locker room while impersonating women sounds pretty romantic enough."

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:44 pm

"Wow spencer, your really together XD, this is priceless information, hehehe, im surprised you haven't started flirting with the guys at the guild" lance snickered mockingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:54 pm

This guy is a total idiot! We don't even SOUND convincing. He thought to himself with a slight chuckle. "Well... It's getting kinda late. I'm gonna get something to eat then go to bed." He said as he jumped out of the pool and began to dry off. "You coming too, honey?" He said trying not to laugh as he turned to Spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:01 am

Spencer tried to hold back the smirk. Lance was buying it. It didn't surprise him, but they didn't really sound at all convincing. But just to make things all the more hilarious, he follows.

"Of course, hon."

Heading for the exit, he grabs his towel and wraps it around his waist. He was about ready to go anyways. He had his fun.....and the lulz. He saw naked women, dressed as a women, relaxed in a hot spring, and made out with his best friend. How much better could it have possibly gotten?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:07 am

Ooc: XD

Lance chuckled cruelly "idiots...." he muttered under his breath, lance wasn't as dumb as they thought he was, but even if it wasn't for real he would still spread the rumor, possibly freak out the guys at the guild, because

Pervert+ likes guys+ partially insane= smex predator >XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:22 am

Kataro threw on some sweatpants and headed to his room. He didn't bother to put on a shirt, considering he'd never wear one if he didn't have to. He had a good night. It was one if the best night he ever had. Naked women, naked bathing, naked guys and gayly tonguing his best friend. What could be better?! He reviewed the entire night in his head with a smile on his face. "We should do this more often." He said to himself quietly.

OOC: Ok, I'm randomly throwing this in, but we're gonna roll with an overnight hot springs. With like... A partner hotel room type thing. Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:25 am

Ooc: sure, hey can there be some freak incident that forces crow, lance, kataro and spencer to share rooms XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:27 am

OOC: Sure. c: The thread will die down quickly if we leave.

Spencer pulled on his shorts and slid on the leather jacket that had been sitting in one of the lockers. Then he picked up his shirt and used his towel to dry his hair. The swimming and running around had made him tired and he was probably going to collapse on the couch. They'd probably come back again tomorrow anyways. So they may have needed a bit of rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:32 am

OOC: Lol! THAT'D be an extremely interesting scenario. You should do it! :lol:

Kataro reached the bedroom. It was really nice! It had a very authentic japanese design. It was a mahogany table with no chairs when you first walked in. It had a flat screen on the wall in the living room. The bathroom was HUGE! Plus it came with a kitchen and room service. Not only that, but it was a small porch outside! "Wow! They must do it really big here!" He said with a smile as he threw his bags into the corner. "I've never seen anything like this!" He said with a smile. He plopped down on the couch as he took it all in.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:34 am

Lance and Crow finally got out and dried off

"I actually don't feel like going directly home after this" lance complained like a little child as him and Crow walked out

Crow chuckled mischievously "we could stay at a hotel room"

0_0 "there's only one in the area" lance said

Crow chuckled "yea, so?"

"I don't want to share a hotel with THAT pervert roaming around" lance exclaimed loudly

Crow chuckled "you don't actually think that Spencer's going to get you in your sleep do you?"

0_0 "n-no......" Lance stuttered

"Then lets go!" Crow said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next