Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:09 pm

Lance looked scared and confused but relieved as he started to get off of the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:17 pm

Spencer was almost in shock. He was both thankful and disappointed that Kataro had passed out. Spencer didn't want to have anything sexual happen between himself and Lance. It would've just been....weird. However, Kataro didn't get to prove to him who was boss.

"You better be lucky he passed out you little asshole."

Reaching down, he picks up Kataro and holds him up with the strength he had left. It was late and about the time everybody headed to bed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:19 pm

Lance smirked and snickered under his breath as he walked towards the porch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:01 pm

Kataro was dreaming about attacking Lance. He squirmed in his sleep a little bit. "I'm gonna... Gmjhb..." He mumbled through his teeth. He was probably a little heavy for Spencer, considering the extra metal in his arm and leg, but Spencer could obviously manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:36 pm

Spencer glared at Lance as he strutted out to the porch. Then he hefted Kataro up and onto his shoulder. Spencer knew he was going to fall over and collapse any second now, but if he could make it to the bedroom, he wouldn't have to worry about sleeping on the hard floor.

Once he reached the bedroom, he walked over to the bed and set Kataro down before falling face first into the other half of the bed. In under a few seconds, he was snoring as well.

OOC: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:42 pm

Ooc: idk, man I thought he was actually going to do it!! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:49 pm

OOC: We'll skip.

Kataro woke up the next morning to the sun in his eyes. He rolled over to see Spencer next to him. He let out a small smile before letting out a large yawn! He sat up on the bed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He checked to see his notifications, to make sure he didn't kiss any calls and such. Then he got up and headed to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:19 pm

The bathroom waa already occupied, there was clicking noises coming from inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:24 pm

Spencer rolls over with a grunt then sits up. He saw Kataro had gotten up, and he looked over to find him standing by the bathroom. The door was locked for some reason though. But why the bathroom in the bedroom? Why not the one in the hallway?

"Eeeah.......What time is it?...."

Looking over at the clock, he sighs then flings back onto the mattress again. It was 8:30 AM. Too early for him. Just a couple more hours...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:20 pm

Kataro knocked ok the door with his eyes closed. He didn't feel like moving, or talking, or doing anything. But he needed to pee. So... He needed the bathroom. "Heddo?" He said with a deeper voice than usual.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:23 pm

"Occupado~" a voice snickered mockingly from inside the bathroom, the clicking noises got more rapid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 12:34 am

Kataro grumbled and walked away from the door. Then he plopped down on the bed with his phone in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:07 am

Suddenly Lance walked out the bathroom with Kataro's laptop, he he strolled casually over to the porch again with the laptop plainly visible, "good morning~~" he snickered ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:46 am

Kataro let out a long, tired sigh. He looked over at Lance to see his laptop in his hand. "I'm fed the f*ck up with you Lance. I'm killing you at 12:00. Today." He said as he walked over to him. He was dead serious too. He had to much Lance and he couldn't take it anymore. He wouldn't mind putting several bullets through his head. He snatched the laptop from Lance and threw it on the ground next to the bed. Then he laid back down and thought about Lance's blood, splattered across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 4:57 pm

Lance snickered "oh no mister tough guy, you shouldn't even DARE to think about killing me, I edited that post a bit, I added the part where you snuck into the girl's locker room disguised as girls, how you cheated on Paulette, and how you almost raped me (you perverted bastard), oh I also had Jason get some info on Paulette and since she's blind she obviously doesn't have a Facebook account, so I'll just have Jason tell her~"

lance smirked "also certain people wouldn't like it if you killed me, all the members of the guild and especially Ivy and Isabelle wouldn't like it, also if you even TRY raping me again I'll slice off your dingdong!! You pervert"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:26 pm

Kataro just let out another sigh. "There's one fatal flaw in your plan... What makes you think Paulette will believe you? You known for being a lying bastard, so there's no way any of my friends would trust you. Second, she doesn't know Jason, so she definitely wouldn't believe you then, and third... I honestly don't give a fuck." He said with his eyes barely opened. "Whatever. Just be ready at 12:00. I promise you I'm going to kill you. The world is better off without you anyway. Isabel is a total idiot for falling for someone like you... You can tell her I said that..." He said as he walked away and plopped back onto the bed. He was serious about killing Lance. He had everything he needed to kill him, and this time, he'd make sure he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:37 pm

Lance chuckled darkly "Well Jason is a teacher at the academy, plus I'm not as well known as you think I am, plus you never introduced me to Paulette"
Suddenly his face grew intense with dark hatred "you can insult me, threaten me, and even violate me but don't you EVER insult Isabelle you bastard!! What if I called Paulette or luna a dirty whore!? As if you'd actually care about luna, you just left her!"

When crow heard lance call luna a dirty whore he walked out from the porch then grabbed lance by the back of the neck, not hard enough to choke him but hard enough to hurt "leave luna out of this little bitch fight......." he growled darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:56 pm

Kataro raised his head up. "Firstly, Luna left me sooo... Yeah.. Second, I'm NEVER going to introduce you to Paulette. But I've told her about you. And third. Isabella is a freaking IDIOT for dating someone as disgusting as you." He said as he still laid in bed. "I already told you. Just be ready at 12:00. Then you can let your anger out."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 6:01 pm

Lance growled then flicked a knife right at kataro, he aimed it right beside him so it would graze him a bit "you'll regret it, bastard....." he grumbled as he walked back to the porch

"No wonder she left you..." crow muttered under his breath, but maybe a little too loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:03 pm

Kataro let out another sigh. His guard went up when he saw a knife fly past it face. "Don't worry. I've got a special ability I created, just for you..." He whispered as his eyes closed. He knew Lance probably wasn't worried. But Kataro had something in store fire him, and he was definitely going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:11 pm

Ooc: we should wait for waffles, also NU KEELING LANCE DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:28 pm

OOC: Oh yes. You better get his gravestone ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:42 pm

Spencer had barely been listening to the cat fight going on around him. He'd even tried to block them out anyways. Even if it was 7:45 now. He honestly didn't want to get up until around 11. Either way, they couldn't do anything for a couple more hours. At least he didn't think so. He thought the springs didn't open back up till then.

"Can you two please just..."

Grunting, Spencer rolls over on his side to face the opposite wall then pulled his knees to his chest. He continued rolling over and changing positions for a few moments before figuring he couldn't go back to sleep. It pissed him off, but he sighed and reached over to the bedside table for his cell phone. Might as well listen to some music if he was going to lay there; still oblivious to anybody sitting around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 12:59 am

Kataro got on his phone and began doing... Stuff... He was pretty bored at the moment. Nothing really opened till around 10:00. He kinda wanted to go to the gym, but that was closed too. "You wanna... Talk...? He asked Spencer, not sure what else to say. "Or we could... Do some training?" He said with a certainty that he didn't wanna do anything active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 6:58 am

Spencer glanced from his phone to Kataro. He didn't know he'd been laying there, but was glad he was there. It was getting too quiet. And now that he thought about it, talking was the only choice. There wasn't anything else to do, and they needed to figure out the whole situation.

"We're going to have to talk about it sooner or later."

He knew exactly what he wanted to talk about, and knew that if they never said anything about it, they'd have to hold it a secret for the rest of their lives. So putting his phone down, he rolls over to face Kataro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next