Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) Empty
PostSubject: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:27 pm

Jet was bored so he had grabbed his acoustic headed up onto the roof and started strumming 500 miles but Proclaimewrs
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:31 pm

Ello jeters~" a random tabby cat with a little red bow tie meowed (barry in his cat form)
A fox with ginger colored fur and a calico colored tail followed him (Victoria in her fox form)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:33 pm

Jet nearly falls out of his chair yelling "Nein!" he lands on his back then jumps up lands and crouchs then says "Hey Barry. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:36 pm

"Nothin much bro, how bout you~?" Barry asked in a musical tone
Victoria lowerd her gaze a bit "hi jet...." she said shyly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:39 pm

Jet shrugs "Same here.". He looks at Victoria and says " That voice I know it hold on give me a moment." He puts his left hand on his chin then snaps his finger "I got." He gives a light hearted grin "How's it going Victoria it has as been along time."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:42 pm

Victoria pawed at the ground and murmured something shyly, she was trying to talk be she was too embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:44 pm

Jet cocks his head to the side "What was that? I mostly sure I don't have too much hearing loss so I guess you whispered it."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:51 pm

Victoria's face grew hot with embarrassment, she tried to talk again but all that came out was a squeak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:54 pm

Jet smiles "I don't mean to sound rude but could you say that again?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:03 pm

Barry saw that Victoria was in distress so he decided to change the subject "soooooo, I noticed that you have a guitar~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:06 pm

Jet nods "Aye that I do. Had her practically my whole life."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:13 pm

Occ: aye? XD

Barry's eyes glittered "oh~ foreal? How good are ya?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:14 pm

OOC:Aye what color is Victoria's hair?
Jet shrugs "Depends on your point of view." He picks up the guitar then says "Tell me a song."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:19 pm

Ooc: a dark hazel brown :/ why?

Barry and Victoria turned back into their human forms
"Um,.....hmmmmmm, just play a song, I'll most likely know the exact melody n stuff~" Barry snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:25 pm

OOC:thnx and you'll see
Jet thinks then nods plugs the guitair into the amp next to him and starts playing "This means War" by Avenged Sevenfold
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:27 pm

Barry nodded his head to the beat "your really good, man" Barry said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:28 pm

Jet grins "Thanks I just have had a lot of practice that's all."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:31 pm

"You could be a lead guitarist" barry declared

Victoria couldn't help but be impressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:33 pm

Jet cocks his head to the side "For what? A band?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:35 pm

Barry shrugged "yeah!" He said with a mischievous grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:41 pm

Jet nods "Well then my good man you have just got yourself a guitarist." He puts his hand out to shake his hand before remembering Barry is in cat form
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:45 pm

Ooc: dun worry tuck, they transformed back into their human forms XD

Barry grabbed his hand "well, well, that's good to hear~ I can try booking you a gig at my club if you want"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:47 pm

Jet nods then grins"All right I will be there."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:49 pm

"Purr-fect (ha, cat puns XD) when do you want to go on?" Barry asked

Victoria couldn't help but smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:50 pm

Jet thinks then says "Anytime except Sunday's but I can make exceptions with the Sunday thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)   Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strumming along to the beat (close me and Vix)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next