Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Mountain Climbing, But Close Enough (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Not Mountain Climbing, But Close Enough (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Not Mountain Climbing, But Close Enough (Open)   Not Mountain Climbing, But Close Enough (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:08 pm

Rosa stared at the structure in absolute amazement. It was an indoor rock climbing facility, free to DWMA students, and it was huge. She could hear the voices of the other climbers echo across the building as she walked towards a wall. The footholds not only covered the walls but stretched across the ceiling as well. Ropes and foothold covered boards dangled from the ceiling. Nothing beat the view and smell of actual mountain climbing, but she had to admit that this was pretty damn cool.

Taking a moment to analyze the path of footholds she was planning to take, Rosa set to climbing. As an experienced climber, it didn't take long before she was crawling across the ceiling like a spider. Steadily, she removed her feet from their place on the footholds. Her elbows were bent as she held onto the holds with just her hands, letting her feet dangle towards the floor. For exercise purposes, not because she wanted to show off.

Okay, maybe she was showing off a little.
Back to top Go down

Not Mountain Climbing, But Close Enough (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Mountain Climbing, But Close Enough (Open)   Not Mountain Climbing, But Close Enough (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:53 pm

One student, with a muscular build was handing on with one hand and doing pull ups all the way to his chin with one hand. He was totally fearless even though he was so high up with no rope. " Hey you can handle yourself pretty well, why don't you climb on up here? "
Back to top Go down

Not Mountain Climbing, But Close Enough (Open)
Page 1 of 1