Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  Empty
PostSubject: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 11:50 pm

Victoria, Kin, and Kiro decided to work on their attack and defense so they decided to use the training grounds

Kin formed his ice claws and lunged at kiro who was lunging at with his fist engulfed in fire
Victoria was standing by being a ref and was cheering them on

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:01 am

Kataro pulled up to the scene in his car. He saw everyone training and let out a smile. It had been a while since him and his peeps trained. He stepped out if the vehicle and headed towards everyone. He was wearing his usual black jeans and black and white shoes. But instead of a sleeveless, furry-hooded hoody, he wore a snake patterned, grey t-shirt, which showed his shiny, metal right arm. Kaido stepped out if the passengers side of Kataro's car, wearing nothing but a pair of shirts and some sandals. It was kind of a hit day, so he didn't bother putting on a shirt. Plus he wanted Victoria to see him shirtless, but that fact was less obvious. "Hey guys..." Kataro said with a smirk as he approached his friends. Kaido waved with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:05 am

"Hi~!" Victoria said as she walked up to Kiado and kataro

"Hey, sup?" Kin asked with a friendly smile, even though he was looking at the new comers he still was able to deflect Kiro's punch and pin him to the ground

"Ugh, hey guys....." kiro muttered, his bitterness was directed at kiado
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:13 am

Kataro palmed his hands together. "Lets not waste time with introductions ya pansies!!! Lets get to work!!" He shouted in a deep, angry voice. Kaido took a few steps back from Kataro. "As of now, I AM YOUR NEW BATTLE INSTRUCTOR!!! IF YOU KNOW ME, YOU KNOW I CAN TAKE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN OUT AN INSTANT!!!! SO!!!!!! I AM GOING TO GIVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU BOOGER-BRAINS A DEMAND!!! IF THAT DEMAMD IS NOT COMPLETED EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT, AND WHEN I WANT IT, SO HELP ME I WILL BEAT THE SHIT, OUT OF YOUR GAPING ASSHOLE!!!!" Kataro shouted as he got in everyone's face. It may have seemed a bit comical, but Kataro was pretty serious about this. Today was training day! Kataro ripped off his shirt and threw it at Victoria. "NOW, EVERYONE GET IN A LINE, SHOULDER TO SHOULDER, ASAP!!!!!!" He shouted as the vein in his neck thickened. Kaido instantly stood next to Victoria. Kaido was actually a little terrified at Kataro at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:18 am

Kin shrugged and stood next to Victoria
Kiro crossed his arms and grumbled something under his breath as he stood next to kin
When kataro got in Victoria's face she frowned then leaned over to Kiado and whispered "he needs a tic-tac"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:34 am

Kataro's face turned towards Victoria's. he looked her dead in her eyes as he walked over to her. He bent down to her height and turned his head sideways slight. You could hear a faint mechanical whirring coming from his right arm. "Excuse me you butt lickin', ankle bitin', cockeyed, underdressed, urine smellin', cheese muchin', GOOD FOR NOTHING MONGOOSE!!!! BUT DID I HEAR YOU SAY I NEEDED A TIC-TAC?!?!" He shouted as he pulled a pack of gum out of his back pocket and popped a piece in his mouth. Kaido tried his best not to make eye contact with anyone. "No matter." Kataro said as he walked away. "But now I have a test for the entire group...! One by one... I am going to come down this line, and ouch each and every one of you as hard as I can. I won't tell you how you pass, but if you do. You'll move on to the next level." He said calmly as he went to the first person in line, which was...?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:59 am

"Whoa, whoa whoa, dafuq is wrong with you?! Of course me and kin can take a punch but why the hell would you punchtwo llittle kids!?" Kiro growle as he stood in front of Victoria and kiado
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:54 am

Kataro stood in front if Kiro then pushed him aside. "Listen ya foot fart. Training is training, and that's what we're gonna do. If you're not MAN enough to take a single hit, then you can go home and play with Ken the Barbie doll!" He said as he smacked on his gum. "You're first Kiro..." He said with a smirk as he stood in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 4:23 pm

Kiro growled defiantly and stood his ground
Victoria and kin watched anxiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 4:56 pm

Kataro let out a smile. "Alrighty then!" He said as he leaned all the way back. Then he he came up with an uppercut, right towards Kiro's chest. "LESSONS BEGIN NOW!!!!" He shouted as he threw the punch.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 4:57 pm

Kiro summoned flames on his arms and crossed his arms as a shield in from of his chest and face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 5:05 pm

Kataro's robotic arm was immune to most materials, including flames. He continued to swung his metal arm until it made contact with Kiro. Nice try. But no. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 5:19 pm

When the punch hit kiro he let himself slide backwards a bit, kiro then stretched his arms and growled "is that it for the test or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 5:32 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "That's it for you. And you fail. After I punch the others I'll tell you why." Them he got to Kin. He let out a smile and cocked his robot arm back. Then he slung his arm at him with a fire in his eyes.

OOC: I gotta eat dinner. Be back later. <3 < 3 <3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 5:38 pm

Kin suddenly grabbed kataro's wrist while it was in mid-punch, a sly smile spread on his face as ice started to form on the robotic arm, (I may not be a wiz with electronic devices but isn't cold bad for electronics???? :/ )

Ooc: mkay meh teddy o3o (blows a kiss)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:55 pm

Kataro smiled once again. Ice was useless as well as fire was. His arm began to crackle with electricity, and instantly melted the ice. The punch continued to fly at Kin with the same strength as before.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:01 pm

Kin gasped and ducked quickly as the punch grazed his head painfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:22 pm

Kataro let out another sigh. "Failed once again." He said as he shook his head. He walked over to Victoria and stood in front of her with a, you know what's gotta happen look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:31 pm

Victoria looked afraid and backed up a bit
"You better not.....you dirty motherfocer........" kiro snarled through clenched teeth

(Punch her!! I have a plan in store for kataro XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:36 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and swung his arm at Victorias shoulder. He didn't really wanna hit a girl, but its be unfair to everyone else. He'd apologize later.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:40 pm

When his fist made contact with the body it exploded into smoke, leaving Victoria's hat on the ground
Suddenly the hat 'grew' fox legs and ran in between kataro's legs in a zig-zag motion, there was a fluffy fox tail coming from behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:43 pm

"THAT'S IT YOU SLIME SUCKIN MEAT SACKS!!!! THE GOAL OF THIS DRILL WAS TO GET HIT!!!!! I SAID I WILL HIT YOU!!!!!! NOT ATTEMPT TO HIT YOU!!!!!! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 50 YOU LIZARD LICKIN BUTT WIPIN ASS MOOCHERS!!!!!" He shouted as he got into everyone's faces.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:52 pm

"Hey dafuq! What about kiado!? He didn't get freakin punched!!" Kiro growled defiantly

(The Victoria fox hat kept running around XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:10 am

"HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT PASSES BECAUSE YOU BUTT-WIPES DIDN'T DO AS YOU WERE TOLD!!! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 30!!!!!!!" He shouted even louder. Kaido instantly got down and started doing push ups.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:14 am

"Pfft, ass hole'..........." Kiro growled defiantly as he just laid on the ground

Kin was doing the push ups but not really paying attention to kataro's yelling

(And the fox hat keeps running around randomly XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next