Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  Empty
PostSubject: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 10:16 am

TIMESTAMP: One day after "Today my life will change(...)"

Luna arrived at school early that day, she wanted to ask Dalibor Foster about all the paperwork he promised to prepare to officially confirm her partnership with Ana. She was looking around the building, asking other teachers and even students. Noone knew where to find Dalibor. She was about to give up and go wait for Ana instead when... she tripped over her own feet and bumped into him. Her face immediately turned red from embarrassment.
"Good morning Luna! Hahaha! As I promised yesterday, I spent my evening preparing the documents for you and Ana to sign! Once you two do it you'll officially become partners! By the way, you'll be in the same class too. I bet you're happy!" Said the teacher as full of energy as always.
Indeed Luna was very happy to hear the news. "T-Thank you, mister... I-I'll go find Ana so we can sign t-these documents... o-o-okay?" The girl said quietly, still embarrassed by her clumsiness.
"Sure! Go find her!" Replied the teacher as he raised his thumb up.
Luna also raised her thumb up sheepishly and with a shy smile, before she walked off to find her weapon. She was extremely happy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2018, 10:34 am

Ana, as could be expected of her pretty much all the time, had fallen asleep. She sat down nearby her classroom to wait for the lesson to start. She didn't really think about the documents that Luna had her teacher make, so of course she went to her own class. For which she didn't turn up due to the aforementioned falling asleep. Considering what Luna was up to, it was probably a good thing that Ana didn't actually manage to get into her class, instead being curled up in a corner of the corridor.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2018, 8:15 am

It took Luna a long while, but she finally managed to find Ana. When she first saw her, sleeping in the corner, she thought she fainted, which made her worry. Luckily for both of them, the meister quickly remembered that the weapon has her little problem with being tired all the time*. She decided to make sure anyway... Luna crouched next to Ana and gently touched her shoulder "Anaaa... wake uuuup~..." She said quietly as she gently nudged her shoulder.

*unless you provide her with coffee and/or something fun to do
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2018, 8:27 am

Ana slowly opened her eyes when her meister nudged her shoulder, yawning before then groaning, having realised what had happened to her again. It was her own fault that she sat down instead of walking about, but it was still annoying to deal with. "I'm not too late for class, am I?" she asked quielty, rubbing one of her eyes with the back of her hand. She hadn't quite woken up fully, still in a state of more than the usual mild lethargy she often seemed to be stuck in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 5:01 pm

Luna looked at the empty hallway and then back at her weapon. "I... I'm afraid you are..." She told her quietly. For a moment she forgot why she was looking for Ana, but luckily, it was only for a moment. The meister stood up and put her hands on her hips. "O-Oh! Right! We should go to Mr.Foster! He's prepared papers for us. W-we'll be in the same class!" The meister said with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2018, 9:47 pm

It took a few moments for Ana to process exactly what Luna had said, with the time in between being filled with a blank stare. She blinked a few times before replying and holding her hand towards Luna. She had a smile on her face, unlike what would logically make sense on a person who was just woken up. She seemed happy, all in all. "Then it doesn't matter that I'm late. Help me up, please?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:02 pm

Luna reached her hand out towards Ana and gently got hold of her hand, then she helped her partner stand up. The meister was in a great mood. Since she met Diana, she seemed to be getting in bad situations less frequently. Well, she only met her on the previous day, but still. "Okay then! Let's go to Mr.Foster."

Last edited by [RACKIE] on February 13th 2018, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:11 pm

Ana was still a little slow, so didn't quite think to let go of Luna's hand after she had been helped up. She was instead distracted by the second mention of the teacher they were going to see. "Mr. Foster?" she asked, again, though perhaps only for her own sake.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:06 pm

Luna seemed a bit confused by Ana's question. "Yeah, he's my PE teacher... He was the one who offered his help yesterday. Did you forget?" The meister replied as she tilted her head to her side slightly. Also, Luna didn't seem to mind that they were still holding their hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:20 pm

"Yeah, I remember... Didn't realise that was his name..." she said, looking down at her hand after she started realising that it was strangely warm and not at all feeling like her other. She leg go of Luna's hand after that, blushing a little. It was embarrassing, to not be all there when she wasn't angry at the world after waking up. "S-Sorry. I space out after waking up sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 7:12 pm

Luna was confused- was holding hands a weird thing for friends to do? Why was Ana blushing? So weird, so confusing. She couldn't understand it, but regardless, she found it rather cute. "It's okay. I know that you're usually very sleepy." The meister said warmly as she gave her partner a friendly smile. Suddenly though, she realized something. "W-wait... Foster..? Didn't we hear that surname before? I-I'm not talking about Mr.Foster but... rather... someone... e-else?" Luna said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 7:17 pm

Ana nodded, having now recovered enough to think clearly, albeit having done that slowly. She didn't say anything more, since she was planning to talk to the teacher about it herself anyway. Well, after teasing the guy a little, or at least trying to get some sort of reaction...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 7:25 pm

"Hm... okay then... let's go..." Luna said as she started leading the way towards where Dalibor was waiting for the two. Luckily he wasn't really that far and finding him wouldn't be a problem. So, a few minutes later the two finally found Dalibor Foster.

The teacher smiled widely when he saw Luna and Ana. "Haha! That was fast Luna! Good to see you two!" Dalibor greeted them enthusiastically. His smile turned into an energetic grin as he showed them a few documents. "As I promised, I did all the paperwork for you. From now you're officially classmates AND partners. I bet you're really happy haha!" He told them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 7:30 pm

Ana looked at the documents with a smile, then at the teacher. "So is everything done, then?" she asked, wanting to get everything sorted before doing anything that might annoy anyone however briefly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 7:35 pm

"Actually, I just need you to sign an agreement that you want to be moved to your partner's class and that will be all." Dalibor said as he handed Ana a document and a pen. It was a very simple paper that was just supposed to confirm that Ana wanted to be moved to Luna's class. Nothing too complicated.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 7:46 pm

Ana signed that immediately, without reading it. Perhaps she was a little too enthusiastic about it. Still, she didn't care, handing the paper back to the teacher. She acted like she was about to turn around and leave, but instead stopped as if she just thought of something. "Saaaay, Luna. Do you know what I hope there aren't any of in your class? W. I. T. C. H. E. S," she spelled the word out, slowly, while winking to Luna, hoping that she would go along with her. It was a bit mean, but she was only playing. She'd clear things up with Mr. Foster before leaving anyway.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 7:56 pm

Actually, Ana's plan only made Luna confused. She tilted her head to her side. "E-Eh? B-But I don't t-think there are a-any..?" The meister replied quietly. She didn't understand, did Ana actually hate magic users? It didn't make sense! Wait, perhaps that's the point? The girl stared at the weapon, trying to understand her plan.

Dalibor crossed his hands on his chest. "It does not matter whether there are any witches in your class or not, Diana. They have the same rights as the DWMA students as you do and thus I do expect you to behave around them." The teacher said, also slightly confused by the weapon's behavior. It seemed suspicious, even to him. On the other hand, he could understand the reasons behind the students' hatred towards the witches and sorcerers. It was a slightly painful topic for him since his wife and both daughters were witches too, but he was a teacher and Diana was one of his students. The meister frowned and his smile disappeared. He seemed a bit worried..?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 8:03 pm

Ana's happy demeanour went away at both of their reactions. Luna didn't understand and Mr. Foster just acted all professional as a teacher should. She thought that with his energetic exterior she would also get an energetic reaction from the man. Deflating somewhat she lowered her head towards the man. "I'm sorry. I'm just messing around, I don't mind at all. We went to a cafe yesterday and met a girl called Aurora Foster and she was nice to us," she said, the started scratching the back of her head, now looking back at the man from the corner of her eye as she turned back around towards the exit, "Joking like that was a bad idea... Are you two related?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 8:14 pm

Dalibor sighed, it seemed like a huge weight got lifted off his chest. Ana's earlier words did upset him a lot, but he was a teacher, he couldn't jump on his students with his anger and fists to protect his beloved and most precious family. Luckily, the weapon was just joking. "Y-Yeah... She's my daughter... my oldest daughter..." Dalibor said as he nervously scratched the back of his head. A smile returned to his face again. Soon, he seemed all energetic and happy again. "Oi, if that cafe you visited yesterday was "Nine tails" then there's a chance you also saw my wife, she's actually the owner of that place." The teacher said before he laughed shortly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 8:49 pm

"Yeah, it was Nine Tails..." Ana said then thought for a moment, turning back around towards the man who now seemed to be in high spirits again. She put a hand up near the top of her head, before speaking, "Red haired woman about my height?" she asked, tilting her head after she was done indicating the approximate height of the lady she thought was the one that Mr. Foster was talking about. "So she must be a witch too... Is she a nine tailed fox then?"

Diana felt clever, even if it was painfully obvious given the name of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2018, 7:02 am

With a grin, Dalibor chuckled loudly. His hands landed on his hips. "Hahaha, yes, that's right! She's a nine-tailed fox. Aurora, on the other hand, is a desert fox." The teacher seemed proud of his family. It was obvious that they mean everything to him.

Luna watched their conversation in silence, in her head she was imagining a nine-tailed fox and a desert fox. Soon her imagination went out of control and she imagined herself surrounded by a herd of incredibly cute looking foxes. She closed her eyes and smiled blissfully. "Ooooh..~! Fluffy fuuur... shhooo cute...~! I wanna pet 'em all~" Luna murmured quietly, she definitely started daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2018, 8:42 am

When Luna started saying strange things, Ana decided that now was a decent time to go away and get back to class. She thanked Mr. Foster again and then turned Luna around towards the exit. She promptly steered the girl towards said exit as she walked forward pushing her forth from behind. "C'mon Luna, dreaming is my job and those are people you're talking about, I'm sure they don't want to be petted by any random person."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2018, 10:15 am

It was enough to wake the girl up from her daydreaming. Her cheeks turned red immediately. W-Wait, did I..? I... O-Oh... O-Oh no... I didn't mean to... U-Uh... U-Uhm..." Luna said stuttering heavily. She was extremely embarrassed as she didn't realize she had actually started murmuring about petting magical foxes. Once again her clumsiness caused her troubles.

Dalibor chuckled loudly. "Ask Aurora, she might let you pet her!" The teacher said before a giant grin appeared on her face.

Luna's eyes lit up at Dalibor's words. The thought of petting a fluffy animal made her really happy and excited. "Thank you Mr.Foster!" The meister said happily, right before they left the room and started walking towards their classroom.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2018, 10:23 am

Ana looked back over her shoulder at the teacher, a somewhat quizzical look on her face for just a moment before shrugging. He'd know better. She did make a mental note of about not letting Luna ask his wife, though, since the omission of her from that statement made Ana think that it probably wouldn't go well. Once Luna started walking on her own, Ana fell in step alongside her. She didn't know where Luna's classes were.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2018, 6:49 pm

Luna led Ana to their classroom where they had their classes. Obviously, they had to explain the situation and introduce Ana to everyone. It wouldn't take too long...

After classes Luna led Ana outside the school. Well, it was time to get coffee, to make the weapon more... Energetic. Luna loved Ana's happy, non-sleepy side. "So, where shall we go this time? Perhaps Nine Tails again?" The Meister asked, smiling slightly. She rreeaally wanted to see the fox witches again so it meant that she wanted to go to Nine Tails...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next