Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:04 am

"SOMEBODY GET THAT DAMN FOX HAT THING BEFORE I CRUSH IT!!!" He shouted as he pointed at it. Then he walked over to Kiro. "Defiance... Rebellion... Disobedience... Then it's humiliation. Get up ya bat crunching baby... Me and you are about to fight right here and right now." He said as he pointed at Kiro. "And trust me... Ok going to destroy you..." He said with a bit of coldness seeping through. He was dead serious too. The one thing Kataro hated was defiance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 4:23 pm

Kiro just glared at kataro, his stare radiated defiance "look here you control freak bastard! Neither me or any of my siblings are obligated to listen to your commands, also your training style is full of crap, I mean isn't the point of training working on AVOIDING being hit!? We're supposed to work on our attack, defense and counter attack, how the hell are we supposed to master those skills by being punched!!? I know a seven year old that has a better training style than you! One where grown men DON'T punch little kids! Also personally I'd listen to you If you weren't being an ass that was YELLING IN MY FACE!!!" Kiro growled, he stood up and kept glaring at kataro "so go ahead, fight a kid just to prove a point, its VERY manly!!" He said sarcastically, kiro stood his ground while bearing his teeth defiantly

(The fox hat crawled on kiado's head "hi tod!" The fox snickered from under the hat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:24 pm

Kataro let out a disappointed sigh. "You haven't changed a bit... You're still hotheaded, incompetent, and rebellious. Do you think I've gotten where I have from doing nothing? You think I don't know what I'm doing? I'm not going to sugarcoat it, I'm the strongest person I know! I've only lost a fight to my trainer. I don't care what you think of my training, but I know that your attitude is SO repulsive, you won't get anywhere in life. Your the type of person who'll grow up, live alone and hold grudges that people don't even know about." Kataro said calmly. "Either that or you're extremely sensitive.... Now I'm going to show you something...." Kataro said as he took a step back. He took a deep breath then closed his eyes. When he opened them, his soul wavelength became visible and began to expand. It got bigger and bigger and bigger! It passed everyone and went even farther. It was probably the biggest soul they'd ever seen. And it kept getting bigger!!! "Don't EVER think I don't know what I'm doing... You have know idea what I had to grow up with..." He said as his soul slowly disappeared. "Now... I want you to fight me."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:35 pm

Kiro frowned "I only get mad at ass holes or people who threaten to hurt or actually hurt my friends and family, it's not that I don't respect you it's just that I just hate what your doing in this moment" kiro said "and also I've been like this all my life and my friends still hang with me and respect me, I don't get grudges at my friends because I know they won't try to fight my fire with fire, they compromise and I'm down with it even when I don't get my way, I'm just content that we get along, friends are the reason I keep my cool in the worst of times and their defiantly the reason why I haven't set you on fire...." Kiro narrowed his eyes and growled "but if you're still going to try to intimidate me to get me to be 'obedient' then fine, just know that it doesn't help!"

Kin finally stood up and walked between them "please guys calm down, set an example for kiado and Victoria, me sensible please" kin said calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:29 pm

Kaido decided to hop in. "C'mon, Kiro. It was just a joke. You know how Kataro is, he'd never SERIOUSLY yell at someone like that..." He said as he stood between them. "How about we try this a different way... Everyone against me? I think that'd give everyone a chance to blow off some steam, and it could be fun..." Kataro suggested as he looked at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:50 pm

"I don't know...."kin said
"Yeah it doesn't seem fair to kataro" Victoria
"Sounds good to me!" Kiro said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:09 pm

Kaido stood back and out his hands up in a surrendering manner. "I'm out. I know what'll happen if I fight Kataro. You think he's asking this because hell lose?! No way. I decline." He said as he sat on the ground. Kataro just stood there with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:11 pm

A mischievous smile spread on all the kistune siblings faces "so kataro you really want to take us all on?" Victoria asked innocently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:11 pm

Kataro smiled. "Of course! Don't underestimate me though..." He said with a raised eyebrow. He knew the group was string, but they each had a weakness, a weakness that would allow Kataro to win against them all at once.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:23 pm

The kistune siblings snickered then got into position, they were in a three pointed formation around kataro, they were all a few yards away from him "ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:31 pm

Kataro was already ready. He knew what to expect, but they didn't. "Your move first..." He said as he awaited their move. Kaido watched anxiously. He was actually a little scared. He wasn't sure what may happen.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:35 pm

The kistunes all smiled mischievously, they had their own strategy
Kin jumped up and shot ice shards at kataro
Kiro (in the other side) used his combustion step to send a trail of fire at kataro as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:55 pm

Kataro simply took a step to the side, watching as the fire clashed with the ice. "Hm... That won't do. Decent... But to readable..." He said as he shook his head. He stood there and awaited the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:59 pm

Suddenly fireworks exploded on kataro's back as Victoria chanted quickly "vulpus, vulpus, vixen fire show!"

Kin used his glacier rush to make medium sized glaciers sprout form the ground and towards kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:10 pm

Kataro used his robotic arm to smash right through the ice as it came up. "You guys are doing pretty good. But remember. I'm not using any of my abilities yet, so don't get ahead of yourself." He said as he folded his arms. Maybe I should take it up a notch... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:17 pm

A stream of fire from kiro grazed kataro's hair
Another wave of glaciers sprout from the ground towards kataro from kin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:24 pm

Kataro suddenly... Disappeared. Then he reappeared behind Kaido. He had him in a choke hold with both arms. Kaido froze in shock. He had no idea of what to do. "This if your average hostage situation. What do you do? One move and I'll electrocute him, but if you don't move, I'll lose my patience and do something rash. So, what'll it be. Usually in these scenarios, people make deals for the hostage?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:44 pm

Kin just looked at kataro with an eerily calm look on his face "so, a hostage? Clever, but what exactly do you want?" He asked calmly

Kiro frowned and sat down, then suddenly a hole appeared in the ground and kiro fell in "dafuq!!" He exclaimed as the hole closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:51 pm

*epic training background music play*

Last edited by TucKiD on April 22nd 2014, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:54 pm

Ooc: sowwy tucker, tis a private thread =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:55 pm

OOC:Oh sorry didn't see that let me edit thee post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:12 pm

Kataro smiled. "I want two liters of soda... Three chocolate bars... 10$ and a bag of skittles..." He said with a smile. "I need it within the next 20 minutes..." He said as he looked around. He knew a trap was probably waiting when Kiro fell into the hole, so he just waited to see.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:18 pm

Kin chuckled "that's a lot of junk food for a grown man..."

Suddenly a ton of mirrors covered the ground making hundreds of reflections, the mirrors them self radiated a type of soul wave link

Suddenly a reflections of the kitsune siblings appeared everywhere, and they were all in 3D! It looked like a bunch of clones everywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:22 pm

Kataro just smirked. He knew it was somewhat of an illusion type thing. "There's still not much you can do to hurt me when I'm holding Kaido..." He said with a smile. "Yeah guys! Don't do anything thank get me electrocuted!" Kaido said to the group as he tried his best to pull away from Kataro, but it was no use. Kaido wasn't very strong.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:31 pm

There was a sudden tap on kataro's shoulder

Snickers were echoing from everything

"Hmmnmnmmm....." a voice murmured quietly in deep thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next