Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:46 pm

Kataro watched around anxiously. "I wonder what would happen if I broke these mirrors... Probably nothing." He said quietly. He raised his hand and surrounded it with lightning. "I still haven't got what I ordered. I'm pretty sure Victoria wouldn't want to see her beloved electrocuted beyond measure..." He said with an eyebrow raised. "JUST GIVE HIM THE CHOCOLATE!!!" Kaido shouted in desperation.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:50 pm

"Mkay" a voice snickered mischievously, suddenly a chocolate bar landed on kataro's head

"Don't take that as a sign of us giving up! We're still going at it!" Kiro's voice echoed/growled around

Kin's voice chuckled warmly yet dangerously "yes...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 12:06 am

Kataro slowly brought his hand down closer and closer to Kaito's head. "Shocky shocky..." He says darkly with a smile on his face. "Please!!! Give him what he wants!!!!" Kaido shouted as he tried to squirm away from Kataro.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 8:10 am

Suddenly the chocolate bar on kataro's head exploded into a blinding cloud of choking gas

A a group of shadows could be seen rushing around kataro

"Alright kataro you leave me no choice~ vulpus, vulpus SOUL SWAP!!"

(This spell doesn't really switch the souls but it seems like it, kataro's conscience and mind will be in kiado's body and kiado's mind and conscience will be in kataro's body for an hour, the only reason you can tell the difference is because the eye color changes, but this means Victoria has to recharge for an hour, but still.......CELEBRITY SOUL SWAP :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:36 am

Right when the soul swap happened, Kataro had no time to waste. He needed to put Kaido/his body in the same scenario. He stomped on Kataros foot. Kataro released Kaido and Swrord back, grabbing his toe. Then Kaido pulled Kataro's sword out from Kataros hip, then kicked him in the chest. Startled, Kataro/Kaido falls back to the ground, then Kaido jumps onto Kataro and held the blade up to his neck. "Listen! Just give me the damn chocolate!!!" Kaido/Kataro shouted. "Please... Just give him what he wants..." Kataro/Kaido said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:04 pm

A smirk spread on Kiro's and kin's face, even though kataro's mind was in kiado's body that didn't mean his strength was there

The three acted quickly, kin rushed over in his fox form and bit down on the sword hand and jerked it away just enough so it was at kiado/kataro's neck
Kiro rushed at kataro/kiado and tackled him by the waist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:19 pm

Kaido raised his hands up in a surrendering manner. "You've got me...? Or do you? You see, switching our souls is the worst thing you could've done, because either way I win. If you hurt me, Kaido's body will be damaged, which is what you're trying to avoid, but if you hurt Kataro's body, Kaido will feel it since he's in my body... So whatever you do is endangering Kaido." Kaido/Kataro said with a smirk. "So what'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:26 pm

Kiro held him down "we honestly don't kill to win our battles, and plus we can do this (well actually kin can)"

Kin turned back into his human form and put his hand on kataro/kiado's neck then suddenly squeezed his pressure point (you know, the one that knocks you out?)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:36 pm

Kataro/Kaido's body, moved Kin's hands away almost instantly. "Alright guys... Time to end this little battle." He said as he pushed Kin off and stood up. "For now we'll just call it a tie." He said as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:38 pm

"YAY!!can we go get some icecream?" Victoria asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:43 pm

Katari raised an eyebrow. Ice cream was off the menu for now! "You can get Ice cream as soon as I get my body back! Until then, I'm not doing anything!" He said as he said on the ground. Kaido was still laying there in shock.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:57 pm

"AAAW......" Victoria muttered in complaining, "we really have to wait an hour!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:21 pm

"You'd beat believe it!" Kataro said as he folded his arms. "Couldn't you just... Reverse the spell?" He asked as he turned and looked at Isabella.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:26 pm

Ooc: don't you mean Victoria XD

Victoria shrugged "probably, I need to recharge my magic first" she said, "and also don't think it's just bad for you, I wanna hug tod but I can't!"

Kiro growled "watch it......." he muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:44 pm

OOC: Lol! Whoops! I'm always switching up names on mistake!!!

Kataro sighed. "I can't stay in this body! It's so small... And... Weak... I need my body back!!!" He said in a pouty manner.

"Hey! My body's not weak!!" Kaido shouted. "Not extremely weak..." He mumbled quietly as he turned his head. It was kinda sad. Kaido was neither strong or fast... But he was smart. "You should be lucky that your body's so cool! You have abs... And biceps... I have nothing." He said with a sigh as he laid his head back. "You think you could whip up a sexy spell for me, Victoria!?" Kaido asked. He was joking, but at the same time he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:50 pm

"I can't make you any more sexy, you already blind girls with your cuteness!" Victoria giggled sweetly

Kin had to calm kiro down so he wouldn't attack kiado/kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:17 pm

Kaido noticed Kiro and how he was getting. But he decided to ignore it. "You're as beautiful as ever too!" He replied with a smile. "IM STILL WAITING FOR MY SEXY BODY BACK!!!!" Kataro shouted as he looked at Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:27 pm

Victoria stuck out her tongue at kataro "be patient! Besides your not as sexy as you think you are" she snickered mischievously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 12:13 am

Kataro turned and glared at Victoria. "Don't doubt my beauty, woman..." He said in a lower voice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 12:17 am

"Hehehehehe, why not?" She asked innocently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:46 am

"Silence woman... Focus on you magic!!! I NEED MY BODY!!!" Kataro said as he ran and hopped onto his body. "Oh my sweet Carmel god... With the body of perfection... Come back to me." Kataro said to his body. "HEY GET OFF ME!! IM USING THIS BODY!!!" Kaido shouted as he squirmed away. "GIVE IT BACK!! THE PRECIOUS!!!!!" Kataro replied as he crawled after his body.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:13 pm

Victoria was laughing too hard to focus on magic at the moment
Even kin and kiro were laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:04 pm

Kataro continued to stretch after his body, Kaido tried to get away. "You stole it from me!!! Give it here!!!"

"Aaaah!!! Stay away! The blame isn't on me!!! Blame Victoria!!! Sorry..." Kaido said with a puppy-eyed look. Kataro turned and looked at Victoria with a crazed glare in his eyes. "You... Witch!!!! SWITCH US NOW!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:23 pm

"Hey!!" Victoria said, feeling a bit hurt by kataro's comment

"Listen here jack ass, you need to be patient and stop acting like a little bitch! Am hour is almost over so TAKE IT LIKE A MOTHERF#CKING MAN!!" Kiro said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 11:24 pm

Kataro wanted to punch Kiro in his face. "Hey! That was uncalled for! It was just a joke. Everyone here knows Victoria is a witch. It's not like its new. Why don't you just be happy for once. You're always angry over something... And I hate angry people." Kataro said. "You always have a way to turn something into something else... It's annoying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training with friends (private: me and teddy~)    training with friends (private: me and teddy~)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training with friends (private: me and teddy~)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next