Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 9:31 am

Savannah offered a simple nod to the quiet girl as she continued to write, the tone of the music changing suddenly as she filled the rest of the page and turned it over to use the back, silent all the while, though her senses seemed to be keyed into everything.

She finished before the defrost timer went off, blowing graphite from the page and the tip of her pencil. Without a wood, she packed away the pencil and brought out a pen, tablet, and headphones. Her fingers danced across the virtual keyboard as she tapped a quick, though lengthy, password in. In seconds, she had a keyboard app up and the headphones plugged in. She turned the page back to the one she'd started on and her eyes drifted between it and the screen before her as she began to play the new song to herself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 9:33 am

Claire felt her phone buzz, pulling out the small device and swiping the password once more. Her lip quivered a bit, an obvious indicator that she was upset, but she said nothing, putting the device away as quickly as she had pulled it out.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 9:57 am

The meister looked up after a time, pausing as she turned the page. It didn't take much to notice the look of distress on the quiet girl's face. "What's wrong?" Savannah said reflexively, looking up and pulling her headphones down so that they rested on her shoulders. "Claire?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 12:10 pm

Claire looked up at Savannah, shaking her head. "Calendar alert... Its not important. Nothing, really." She spoke softer than usual, and started twiddling her thumbs, watch her fingers circle one another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:17 pm

Kazuko's smile slowly deflated as a disappointed look came over his face. "Oh..." He noticed her offer him a cherry tomato and got a smile once more, taking one and tossed it into his mouth. "I've always loved these things..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:32 pm

"How many years?" She asked, her tone fairly hushed and soft, gentle despite the almost cold, calculating demeanor most obvious in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:41 pm

Claire's eyes went wide for a moment, before going half-shut, looking down at the ground. "A little over 3 years... How'd you know?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:50 pm

Savannah offered a nod, "You said it was a calendar event and you appear sad by it. Anyone in on the school gossip would have heard the rumors about the pair of yours... history." She paused for a moment, choosing her words. "It was a matter of assumptions, knowledge, and observation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:52 pm

Beyril grinned brightly, "I know, right? I've always loved them!"

There was a loud, bold knock on the door that all but silenced the chatter with the authority that it rang with. Beyril raised a brow, but dried her hands on a towel and went to open it, "Hello?" she asked, confused by the strange Japanese male that filled the doorway's height and looked down on her like he was judging her. He wore a sleeveless shirt that was torn down the sides, leaving his tattooed and muscular body bare and open for the world to see, with long, black, messy hair that dangled past his waist, and fingerless leather gloves for motorcycle riding on his hands. His gray eyes made her uncomfortable as he looked past her into her apartment.

"I was told Fukui Savannah-sama was here." He spoke, his accent clear, though it had been attempted to be drilled out of his low voice by his tutors. "I am Hiyashi Akira. I have been sent to her from Japan."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:57 pm

The girl in question stiffened where she sat, eyes previously intent on and scanning the girl in front of her. At the mention of his name, her attention was drawn, the tension in her body leaving as she turned around and stood. "Hiyashi-san," she said, voice even though pleasant enough as she walked over, bowing at the waist. "I was not told when you would be arriving. I have yet to procure the proper necessities for your stay here." When the girl looked up, her eyes were cold, deadly, calculating and unforgiving. "You were to notify me of your arrival as well as your intentions. I have received nothing of the sort."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:04 pm

"This is my notification." He stated the point as though it were obvious, "I need nothing. I am a tool. A weapon. A protector. A servant."

Beyril looked back and forth in confusion, "Can... someone explain what's going on and why there's a strange scary man at my house..?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:07 pm

Claire took a glance at the menacing figure in the doorway, and instinctively balled up, bringing her knees up to her chest and this time forgetting to slip off her shoes. The imposing figure inspired a feeling of fear in the girl, and she pulled the strings on her hood as tight as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:09 pm

Savannah's eyes scanned over the man, taking in every detail, mind filing everything away as she tapped absently against her arm, both of them crossed beneath her bust. "This is Akira Hiyashi. His family is in debt to mine, and by his language, it would appear that he has shown to be a Demon Weapon. Because of this, it would seem that he is the bargaining chip and I the one the debt has been paid to." She studied him all the while, looking at him curiously, anger fuming just beneath the surface. "You are not to track me down, you are not to follow me, stalk me, or go anywhere near me without my expressed permission. Have I made myself clear, Hiyashi-san?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:11 pm

He raised one brow in confusion, the other furrowed still, "How am I supposed to protect you from assassins or act as your servant if I am not within earshot?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:15 pm

"This is America, Hiyashi-san. There are no assassins here or even families that would try such things." She continued to glare, nodding towards the doorway. "Outside, now, if you please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:17 pm

Akira nodded, taking a step back out of the apartment as she commanded, but saying nothing. Beyril simply blinked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:24 pm

The instant she stepped out of the door, Savannah pulled it shut, grabbing his arm and dragging him out of earshot before whirling on him, furious. "I am in high school, at a prestigious academy for weapons and meisters, the first of my family to show any combatant potential, and you think it appropriate to track me down, demand to know where I am, and frighten everyone I know?" Despite her small size, she all but demanded answers, her muscles tightened, stance rigid and begging for him to challenge her. "What do you have to say for yourself, Hiyashi-san?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:27 pm

Akira flinched back, startled, but took only a second to drop to his knees in a full, traditional bow with his face on the floor in front of her, "I sincerely apologize for the disruption, Fukui-sama. Such was not my intention. I did not mean to frighten anyone, least of all your friend." Though, as he spoke, he made a mental note to have them background checked. "How would you have me pay for my misdeeds? I can clean your home, or any number of other tasks, or would you rather I submit to a more physical punishment?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:32 pm

Savannah glared back at him, watching his rather ridiculous display. "For now, you are to... apologize," she seemed to cringe at the word, "To the others. Politely. Afterwards, sit with your mouth shut and we'll go from there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:35 pm

Akira nodded, standing back on his feet, "As you wish, master."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:37 pm

Her expression shifted, blank, cold. "Lean down." She commanded, watching him, unblinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:41 pm

He kept his hands at his sides, leaning down until he was eye level with her, as though in a deep bow, but his back was rigidly straight and his eyes were averted towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:44 pm

Her immediate response was to smack the back of his head, full palm, before she stomped back towards the house, heels clicking against the pavement.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:50 pm

Claire looked over to Beyril, setting her feet down and looking entirely too confused. "Do you know w-what just happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:52 pm

He stumbled forward, surprised by the impact, but simply rubbed his head in response and followed her.

Beyril shook her head, bewildered, "I... Don't know. But, I'm going to go back to the burgers..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next