Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:15 pm

Claire settled against the back of the chair, yawning softly. As much as this was a strange place, she felt a little more comfortable knowing that she had... Well, she guessed the only word was friends. She was put at ease by having some friends nearby, at least enough to genuinely relax for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:17 pm

Beyril glanced to Savannah, "Is it okay if he sees?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:18 pm

Savannah smiled, holding it out to Ikaru instead. "You're welcome to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:24 pm

Beyril handed it to Ikaru, "Here you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:32 pm

Ikaru put his drink down and took the notebook in his hands, nodding. He looked at the music and after reading for a few seconds smiled and began to hum along, tapping his feet. He looked up and said, "Interesting..." Kazuko was standing behind him, looking over his shoulder at the music, stroking an imaginary beard. "Yes...very intriguing..." Ikaru shook his head and said, "Name the letter names of the notes you see here." Kazuko looked shocked at first but then nodded and said, "Well...that's a C...and that's a...uh...H?" Ikaru pinched the bridge of his nose, handing the notebook out, to no one sepcifically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:36 pm

Beyril laughed, "The scale only goes up to G, Kazuko." she shook her head, "I can't read sheet music, but I know that much."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:46 pm

She smiled, taking the notebook back from them. "If I gain access to a piano, I will play it for you sometime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:05 pm

"I just have my guitar." she apologized, "Is everyone okay with burgers for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:19 pm

Claire nodded to their hostess, giving a gentle yawn. "That sounds fine with me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:00 pm

Both of the twins shrugged and Ikaru said, "Sounds good." Then, he looked to Kazuko, knowing what he was gonna say before he said, "Need any help cooking?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:08 pm

Savannah nodded, smiling. "I am content with anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:20 pm

"Good!" she exclaimed, setting out the meat, "Sure, if you want to lend a hand in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:20 pm

Claire felt her phone buzz in her pocket, pulling the small device out and entering the password to unlock the device. She smiled a bit at it, typing away at a reply. "Serah's s-starting to feel better..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:21 pm

"That's good." Savannah said, smiling softly, "Does she need anything?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:23 pm

Claire shook her head, slipping her feet back into her shoes and leaning forward, waiting for a reply. "N-Nothing I can't get her a-after lunch..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:26 pm

Kazuko grinned and went to the kitchen, standing next ti Beyril and rubbed his hands together. "So uh...what exactly do we do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 1:09 am

"Well," she began, digging through the fridge to find what's old and what was still good, "First, we have to thaw the meat." She handed him a bag with frozen ground beef in it, "Stick that in the microwave for me, will you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:09 pm

Savannah offered Claire a pleasant smile, "If you need anything, I can go with you." She shrugged, though her eyes drifted back down to her notebook, her pencil and hands flying across the page as the music seemed to swirl in her mind, "If you want, I can pick stuff up for you myself and you can pay me back. I don't imagine that stores are very... pleasant for you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 2:46 pm

Claire smiled a bit, but her cheeks also flushed in embarrassment. "I-I couldn't ask you t-to do that... I-I just have to run in a-and grab a f-few cans of chicken soup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:24 pm

Kazuko nodded and took the ground beef from her hands and opened the microwave and placed the meat in carefully before pulling his hand out. He looked back to Beyril, asking, "So uh...what do I do now?" Ikaru shook his head at his brother and watched as Savannah wrote down the notes onto the paper. "Wow...you're like...Mozart reborn or something."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 10:29 pm

"It would be no trouble at all." Everything about her words was reassuring, from the expression that accompanied them to the tone and the words themselves. She smiled sweetly up at Claire, pausing in her writing to do so. Her face unexpectedly flushed at Ikaru's words, though, and she found herself looking back down, face steeling quickly. "Thank you. As I said before, if we gain access to a piano, I can play for you." Her tone seemed more guarded, as though the embarrassment had been some display of weakness that she was unwilling, perhaps even unable, to admit to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:10 pm

"Hit the 'defrost' button." she explained, pointing it out as she chopped the end off of a head of lettuce, "And it'll ask you for the weight of the meat. It's... Probably about two pounds." she shrugged, "So hit two-zero and it'll put the decimal in for you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 2:41 pm

Claire smiles a bit. "T-Thank you... You don't know how much this m-means to me..." Claire lets out a somewhat relieved sigh, releasing some of the tension that had built up only in anticipation over going to the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:20 pm

"Really? Huh. Didn't know cooking was that easy..." Kazuko pushed the defrost button and then two-zero before starting it and then beamed. Meanwhile, his twin cracked a smile when the girl blushed. "Sorry...didn't mean to embarass you." He sat down in the seat next to her and watched his brother, shaking his head lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:22 pm

She laughed, "That's just thawing the meat; it won't cook it." she teased, popping a cherry tomato into her mouth, then offering him one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next