Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:56 pm

Savannah opened the door shortly afterwards, holding it open and gesturing sharply for Akira to step in before she closed it behind him. She had no intentions of offering any introductions or apologies on his behalf, as such tasks were for him to perform and not herself. Instead, she made her way back over to the tablet, pulling her headphones on and flipping to an earlier song. Once done, she set her notebook up in front of her, typed in her password, and began playing a bit forcefully on her virtual keyboard.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:59 pm

Claire simply pulled out her phone, plugging a pair of earbuds into them and sticking one of them into one ear, playing one of her more calming playlists.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:01 pm

Akira bowed deeply to the group, hands at his sides, "I apologize for the intrusion. I am not familiar with customs here, I am afraid. Frightening anyone or seeming rude was not my intention."

Beyril offered a warm smile, "Oh, I see. You're fine then. Do you like burgers?"

Akira looked confused, "Burgers? What's that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:57 pm

Ikaru got up from where he was sitting and went over to the kitchen, hearing the beep from the microwave. Kazuko opened it and had started to take it out, immediately snatching his hand away with a slight yell. Ikaru shook his head, taking it and put it on the counter with ease. "Kazuko...maybe you should sit this out." "Oh come on. You know I have delicate hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:03 pm

Beyril snapped to attention, "Oh! I can get it, it's fine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:36 pm

Ikaru shrugged as he put the meat down, brushing his hands together and then blew on them. "I got it...although I really shouldn't do that too much..." He chuckled and put a hand behind his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:37 pm

Beyril chuckled, putting a pan on the stove and tossing in a splash of olive oil, "When it cools down, just pound it out into patties. So it looks like a burger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:54 pm

Kazuko nodded and waited a bit for the meat to cool down. When it did he began to do as he was told, Ikaru helping as he saw his brother struggling a little bit. About five minutes later, they pounded the last of the meat into shape and Kazuko looked to Beyril. "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:55 pm

Beyril finished cutting up the vegetables for the burger, "Now... We grill." she chuckled, "Ever worked one before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:30 pm

Kazuko looked to Ikaru who shrugged and said, "Yeah, I've worked with a grill before. Found it pretty simple...though it has been a while so probably won't remember most of what to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:31 pm

Beyril nodded, "I can show you that, too, if you like. Kazuko, you should come too. It'll be a valuable learning experience!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:37 pm

OOC: Pho, if you don't post, I'm stringing up your insides. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:49 pm

Ikaru smiled and nodded. "Alright, sounds good." Kazuko broke out into a large grin and clapped his hands, rubbing them together. "I'll definitely come. Would never pass up a learning opportunity!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:52 pm

Savannah looked over at the strange newcomer and shook her head, having been paying enough attention to read everyone's lips. She took her headphones off and shut down the app before turning around to lean against the table. "It's an American food. It's roughly a grilled beef sandwich." Her voice was clipped, her eyes staring between people rather than at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:10 pm

Akira simply nodded, leaning against the wall.

Beyril smiled, "You guys can join everyone else for now. I just have to toss it on the oven."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:10 pm

ooc: Phoenix's turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 11:00 pm

Kazuko and Ikaru nodded, almost in unison and went to sit down. Ikaru crossed his arms, leaning back, while Kazuko looked a little more restless. He would change how he sat every now and then and looked all around the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 11:22 pm

Beyril whistled while she cooked, allowing the others to chat idly about classes until she brought out a plate of burger patties as well as a plate of buns and toppings, "Here we are! It's not much, but it's food and it's free."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:49 pm

Kazuko rubbed his hands together and stood up grinning when he saw the food. "Awesome...seems like months since I last had a meal." Ikaru shook his head at his twin's exaggeration and stood up as well, clapping him on the shoulder. "That's only because you're impatient bud."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:33 pm

Beyril laughed, "It's okay. There's plenty for everyone, so eat your fill. Just clean up if you puke." she teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:30 pm

Kazuko had already begun putting his burger together, putting the patty on the bottom bun as well as pickles, onions, ketchup and mustard. Ikaru shook his head, going for a simple ketchup burger. Kazuko looked over, raising an eyebrow. "How do you eat a burger with so little?" His brother laughed and pointed at Kazuko's burger. "How do you eat a burger with so much? That's the real question."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:33 pm

Claire finally became aware of the fact that food was being served. She pulled her earbuds out, spinning them around her finger and putting them in her pocket before going and fixing her own burger, plain aside from ketchup and onion.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:52 pm

Beyril pointed to her own, plate piled high with food, "Like this." she giggled. With a frame as tiny as hers, it didn't seem possible for her to eat it all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:25 am

Savannah finally glanced up from her work, sighing and nodding to her new bodyguard in the background. "You first... Hiyashi-san." She pulled off the headphones, putting everything away before turning around to lean against the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 1:47 pm

Akira gave a simple nod, and did as Beyril did, piecing the burger together before sitting down and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next