Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:07 pm

"I suppose so," he chuckled, "But if you take too long I'll finish this blackberry wine all on my own and you'll have to take care of my drunk ass and hope I don't try to scratch my stitches."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:12 pm

Savannah whimpered, but pulled the plug on the tub and stepped out, grabbing her yoohoo and disregarding most of what else she left inside. She wrapped her towel around her middle, disregarding her exposed breasts entirely as she walked back into the room and smiled a bit, "Trying to spoil me? More than the usual, that is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:17 pm

"You seemed like you needed it." He handed her the bubble bath, a warm honey and lavender smell. "I noticed you were out of Midol and tampons, so I bought you more while I was out." he handed her the bag.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:21 pm

She raised a brow, taking both from him and looking between them in confusion. "Is there anything that you don't account for?" Savannah laughed, setting the things on the dresser before rummaging for clothes for the day. "And the alcohol is for...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:23 pm

"Drinking. There's never not a reason to have wine. Especially a good one." he pulled the bottle from the brown paper bag, and uncorked it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:28 pm

She rolled her eyes as she pulled on underwear, strangely plain ones, and yet one of her lacier bras. The girl didn't seem very interested in completely dressing, however, and merely pulled on a silk robe before setting about tidying up her room and bathroom, leaving the vibrator on by her bed without a second thought, having cleaned it before he returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:32 pm

He poured her a glass, setting it on her nightstand as he leaned back, "So, how good of a mood are you in right now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:35 pm

She shrugged, coming over and sitting beside him, leaning back as well, ignoring how much the robe opened. "Depends. Are you the bearer of bad news?" She took a sip of her wine, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:40 pm

"I suppose it's more of something I wanted to ask about." he shrugged, "And it could potentially make you upset, so I figured I'd make sure."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:47 pm

Her brow raised as she looked over at him, curious. "Hm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:54 pm

He exhaled a sigh and chugged his full glass of wine, "I was sitting next to Tony yesterday while you were texting him."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:57 pm

Her body went rigid, her hand freezing where it had begun tipping the drink into her mouth. "Your point being...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:26 am

"I saw what you sent him." he said dryly, voice distanced and detached from the subject, "The nudes, the booty call... I know I told you I wouldn't force you into a box, that you weren't bound to me... But, I wanted to at least ask if there was a reason. I... perhaps misread things." he fidgeted with his hands, "I... found myself strangely..." his voice cracked, a pain in his words like his heart rested on his tongue, "I don't think I know a good english word for it..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:33 am

She huffed simply, downing the rest of her glass without much thought before setting it down and standing, facing him with narrowed eyes. "Found yourself what?" The words were demanding, and the harshness of her tone made even her flinch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:15 am

He glanced up, grey eyes almost black as they met hers, "Itami."

OOC: In great pain
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:21 am

Her eyes rolled and she shook her head, dismissing his words with a wave of her hand. "For what reason?" Still, she avoided eye contact as she grabbed the wine bottle and poured herself another glass, not so much as looking his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:30 am

He sat the glass down, shaking his head, "Because like it or not, I care for you very deeply, okay? You can throw it in my face all you want, but through no choice of either of us, we're stuck together. So perhaps if you keep this up, and keep playing me like your piano, then I'll eventually crack to the point of breaking. But you take it, okay?" He took her buy the chin and forced eye contact, "You take my heart piece by piece as you break it with those beautiful golden eyes of yours. Because I'll never regret giving it to you. There's not a single being on this earth who will ever take any of these fragments because you have always owned them all. They are yours to stomp on, and kiss, and toss into the wind as you wish." He released her, wiping his eyes of the tears that hadn't formed yet, "But, that's the truth of things for me. Care as little or as much as you wish." he turned to face the door, fists in balls, "I don't know what I mean to you. If I'm the toy that I was built to be or more, perhaps even less. But damn it all if I don't feel like I'm truly alive and real when I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:36 am

Her body stiffened and froze at his words, her control snapping as her fingers flexed at her sides. In her chest, her heart had begun to hammer, and a blush flushed her neck and face, her eyes child-like and broken as she stared. After a few tense moments of silence, she whirled around, running back into the bathroom and slamming the door shut, struggling with the lock as she fought for some semblence of privacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:38 am

Akira roared in raw agony, a cry that sounded like his heart was torn in two. The sound of glass shattering as he broke the wine bottle against the mirror as he threw it pierced the cry and the door opened, then slammed closed. The rumble of the bike's familiar engines awakened in the parking lot outside, then drove away into the silence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:41 am

She crumbled to the floor where she'd stood, the lock only half turned as her body shook with silent sobs that had yet to gain control. With blurry eyes, she blinked back forming tears, gasping silently for breath as she curled up within herself, unsure of everything for the first time in her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:43 am

About half an hour passed, and Savannah's phone starting ringing as Beyril called.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:46 am

Savannah whimpered where she was, eyes puffed and red. Slowly, she pulled herself up, forcing the lock undone before pulling the door open and stumbling to the bed. "He... hello?" she said, her voice broken as she sniffled and rubbed at her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:49 am

"What the fuck is going on?" she asked in a frantic, high-pitched voice, "After this, there's no way am I letting either of you out of my house, I swear to god. Akira must have known I'd have something..." she heard shuffling and clanking from the other line, "He's taken everything! Knives, crowbars, guns, all my ammo... Just barged in and shoved me aside, then sped off with it all! What on earth did you ask him to do, eliminate the German armed forces?!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:55 am

"I didn't ask him sh-sh-shit." The word tasted bitter on her tongue and she winced as she spoke it. "Do...do you... know where he's g-going?" Her head shook, the weakness in her voice fueling the anger that dwelt just below the surface. Slowly, she eased out of her robe, holding the phone to her ear as she shimmied into pants and pulled a loose shirt up over her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:57 am

"No idea. He wouldn't say a word to me, except for me to..." her voice cracked, "He told me to shut my mouth. And... and he called me a vicious whore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next