Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:46 pm

Claire nodded, turning her attention to the water in the fountain as she began to swirl it around. She looked over to the bakery in time to see Sarah walking towards her, a small paper bag in one hand. She waved to Jazz. "Uh, Hi! Thanks for keeping Claire company! I'm her younger sister, Sarah." She hand Claire the paper bag, if only so she could extend it to shake hands with Jazz.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:48 pm

Jasmine smiled and sat up, taking the girl's hand and shaking it. "Jasmine Smith, call me Jazz. Nice to finally meet you both. I've seen you around school but haven't gotten to talk to you. I'm in the EAT Program, a Beretta Weapon. Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:53 pm

Sarah looked to Claire, smiling easily. "I'm an EAT meister. My sister is a weapon, a scythe, also in the EAT class. We just came here for dinner and because Claire likes the fountain." Claire nodded in agreement with her sister's words, already digging through the bag and finding her dinner, a decently sized sandwich on a thick asiago roll.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:57 pm

Jasmine smiled. "I can understand why. The fountain is quite pleasant and beautiful." She re-emphasized the word for the elder sister. "Do you both live on campus or off?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:09 pm

Claire flushed a bit at her emphasis, avoiding her gaze and eating. Sarah pointed to a barely seeable roof. We have our own apartments on the top two building of that apartment building. Sarah fished into the bag, pulling out her own sandwich and taking a bite from it.

Last edited by Oblivion on April 29th 2014, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:14 pm

"Impressive." She said, looking into the distance, squinting her eyes to try to see it better. "How's the rent?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:42 pm

Sarah gave a brief shrug. "Not as low as we'd maybe prefer, but enough that we don't have a lot of other bills. Most everything except cable and internet is included in the rent."

Last edited by Oblivion on April 29th 2014, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:50 pm

Jasmine nodded, understanding this. "I'm hoping to move out of the dorms soon. It gets too loud most nights."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:53 pm

Sarah stroked her chin as though deep in thought. "I think a few of the lower floor apartments might be up for rent. They're probably cheaper than ours, too..." Claire ate the last of her sandwich, letting out a semi content sigh, seeming a lot more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:07 pm

Jasmine nodded, smiling as she thought to herself. "I could give you both my number, and you could let me know for certain, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:10 pm

Sarah nodded, pulling out her phone and adding a new contact to it, typing Jazz in all caps into the name line. She nodded to Jazz, the last half of her sandwich held carefully between her teeth. Claire slowly laid back on the edge of the fountain, one hand absently toying around in the water.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:12 pm

Jasmine smiled and recited her number, repeating it as needed, holding her own phone out and waiting for a text or call.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:16 pm

Sarah quickly typed in the number, and immediately sent her a text. Hi~ :) Claire closed her eyes, listening to the water flow down the stone, letting Sarah be an extrovert.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:23 pm

Jasmine laughed and saved the number into her phone, smiling at the girl. "All set. Do you guys need to head back?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:26 pm

Sarah looked to Claire, then smiled and shook her head. "She's comfortable, so I think we're going to stick around for a while. Unless you want to leave, Claire." Claire opened her eyes, looking up at Sarah. "I'd prefer to go to the apartment, but... I don't...mind if you want to come along, Jazz..." She chose her words carefully, and when she was done closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:33 pm

Jasmine shrugged, "I'm down for chilling with your guys. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:40 pm

Sarah looked at Claire, curious as to her motives, but shrugged and gave Jazz a happy smile. "Alrighty then, let's head back~!" Claire pulled off the fountain, brushing her back off and shivering some from the cold stone before starting to walk slowly towards the apartment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:43 pm

Jasmine followed along behind them, a bit of a skip to her step. "So, who else do you know from the academy? Most of my friends have graduated."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:46 pm

Sarah seemed to mull the question over for a while. "We don't really know a lot of people. But Claire's been getting a bit better around new people, so... We'll see what happens." Claire nodded, her cheeks flushing some from embarrassment, at the way that her sister described it, and guilt, that she was holding her sister from making friends.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:52 pm

Jasmine nodded. "Who have you met, Claire?" She seemed genuinely interested, not just asking for the sake of conversation.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:55 pm

Claire picked her eyes up from the ground when she was addressed, looking over to Jazz. "Um... Beyril... Savannah, Ikaru, Kazuko.... Akira, and Dustan..." She trailed off, stuffing her hands in her hoodie's front pockets. Sarah smiled at her sister, clearly a little proud.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:59 pm

Jasmine visibly winced at the mention of Savannah's name, but smiled brightly nonetheless. "That's quite a few people. Impressive."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:01 pm

Sarah looked over at Jazz, brow raised. "Do you have a problem with Savannah?" Claire looked back at her as well, though only for a moment, because soon they had to turn onto a side street, headed straight to their apartment building.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:04 pm

Jasmine waved it off, "She's an ex. I'm a lesbian, by the way." She laughed as though it was almost some sort of a joke, her sexuality.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:06 pm

Sarah shrugged it off, walking up to the door and opening it for the others. Claire's shoulders seemed to stiffen at the admission, so she hurried through the door and pressed the button on the elevator, hoping that it would actually be working today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next