Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:28 pm

She nodded, "You're finding a gentle harmony, that's good." Savannah's eyes drifted to and out the window, sighing softly. Everything in her head was confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:35 pm

Beyril tilted her head as she watched her new friend, "Something is on your mind, too..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:46 pm

She shook her head, not willing to talk about herself at all. "How much further?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:48 pm

"Almost there." Beyril smiled, not pressing her into talking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:51 pm

Savannah merely nodded and fell to silence. She didn't even take out her phone, merely staring, watching... observing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:06 pm

They pulled up to the restaurant, and Beyril thanked the cabbie, digging through her purse for enough loose change to pay him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:07 pm

Savannah walked around her without looking, handing him a fifty dollar bill just because she didn't feel like counting out the proper amount and wanted to be generous. "C'mon, Beyril. Akira's not very patient."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:13 pm

Beyril blinked as the cabbie drove off, squeezing the girl around the middle, "Thank you." she thanked her genuinely before releasing her except for her arm as they entered the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:16 pm

Savannah merely stiffened, blinking but allowing herself to be lead. "You thank me a lot." She said, a verbal observation that she wasn't exactly expecting a response to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:19 pm

Beyril shrugged, "You've done a lot for me. You've been a good friend."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:20 pm

The word made her freeze, stopping in her tracks completely as her eyes locked onto the girl. "What did you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:27 pm

Beyril looked over, meeting her eyes, "I said you've been a good friend to me." she smiled, "My mom used to say that a friend is someone who does things that count, but never stops to count them. You're one of those people. I can see it in your eyes."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:30 pm

Savannah blinked again, her cheeks burning slightly as she looked away. "Yeah, well.... let's just... find petto before he finds us and gets ticked for having to wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:40 pm

"I'm already here." Akira teased from his booth, waving them over.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:45 pm

She stiffened, looking over before nodding and approaching him. She didn't say a word, merely gestured for Beyril to sit down beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:57 pm

Beyril sat down wordlessly, "How was traffic over here, Akira?"
He shrugged, "Traffic isn't a big deal when you can swerve around it."
She lifted a brow, "Isn't that illegal..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:27 pm

Savannah merely smirked at that comment, tapping her fingers on the table as her eyes skimmed through the menu. Not only did she know that Akira didn't exactly care whether or not it was, but most cops didn't even seem to bother with that law regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:43 pm

Akira shrugged nonchalantly, "How was the shopping trip, ladies? Find what you need?"
Beyril grinned, "Tell him about the dress!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:05 pm

Savannah's face turned ten different shades of red and her hand still on the table. Promptly, she lifted the menu, unfolding it completely and hiding herself in her little corner beside the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:14 pm

Beyril poked her side gently, looking for a spot that tickled, "Come oooonnn...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:16 pm

Savannah glared at her over the menu. "If you're so keen on it, speak up yourself." Her voice was clipped, gaze deadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:19 pm

The glare immediately shot Beyril down, and her neck popped a bit as she whirled back to look down at the menu apologetically, without a word. She had the look of a scolded puppy to her. Akira simply raised a brow and looked between the two, "I'm lost..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:21 pm

"I'm wearing a dress to the formal." Savannah said simply, folding in the back page and looking through the drinks, "And Beyril is far more excited about it than I am. We found her a dress as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:23 pm

Beyril didn't move or speak, looking straight down at her closed menu. Akira poked her forehead, "Seems to be made of stone right now to me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:30 pm

Savannah looked over, an eyebrow raised before her expression fell and she let out a shaking sigh. She reached a hand over, setting it on the girl's arm. "Beyril?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next