Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:08 pm

She laughed, helping the girl up, her face beginning to hurt with how many times she had smiled. "Come on, let's look together. What are you thinking I should wear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:11 pm

"I uh..." she dusted off her jeans as she stood, releasing Savannah's hand, "I was thinking about something with a big skirt. Like a princess's dress? But black. But it has to still have color!" she rattled off, showing no signs of stopping her list of qualifications.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:12 pm

She shook her head. "I like deep, passionate colors." She said, shrugging, "Warm colors..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:19 pm

"Violet!" she jumped up, happily, practically diving back into the racks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:19 pm

Savannah's wide eyes trailed after the girl, shocked and confused. "Uhm... okay. That's... that's fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:24 pm

Beyril tossed out a few garments, screaming, "NOPE!" as she did so before a loud, "AH-A!" burst forth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:25 pm

Savannah followed behind her, picking up the dresses and hanging them back up. "Wh-... what did you find...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:28 pm

Beyril climbed out of the racks, holding up a violet dress with a black tulle bottom, "Here! This one!"
Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 GXqaQAT
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:42 pm

Savannah could almost feel her eyes bug out, her heart racing as she moved her legs closer together. "It's... it's very short..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:43 pm

"Try it on! We can always add more fabric to the bottom!" she smiled excitedly, a pleading expression on her face that begged for acceptance.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:46 pm

Savannah stood frozen, looking from it to the girl, her eyes finally resting on the tulle. "Beyril, my legs... I can't..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:53 pm

She tilted her head, "Why not? We can make it longer before the formal."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:58 pm

"I..." She shifted, looking away, hiding the expression on her face. "My legs are scarred, Beyril. I... I don't show them. Ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:07 pm

Beyril offered her a tender smile, unfastening her belt without question and pulling her jeans off of her hips right in the middle of the store.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:09 pm

Savannah's eyebrow raised as she looked at her, staring curiously. "Beyril, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:14 pm

"Giving you my pants!" she stated simply. Her underwear looked something like tight shorts that clung to her scrawny hips. She was muscular and toned, but to the trained eye, she showed signs of atrophy from malnutrition. She didn't seem to mind the odd looks she was getting in the dress shop as she held out her jeans and the dress, "You shouldn't let fear keep you from showing them all how beautiful you are."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:15 pm

Her face flushed for a second as she took the articles, shrugging and smiling at her. "I... think you should at least sit down somewhere." She dashed off, however, darting into a changing room and quickly changing out so as to not get either of them in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:18 pm

When she stepped back out of the dressing room, Beyril sat on the floor, legs crossed, in her shirt, and bright green underwear. She grinned, "See? It's wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:24 pm

Savannah flushed, holding the pants up as best she could. "It's... it's really nice. I'm... quite fond of corsets." She grinned. "You think it will look alright with that much tulle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:30 pm

Beyril nodded quickly, scrambling to her feet, "Of course! You'll look like a princess." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:35 pm

She practically snorted. "I wouldn't go that far." She said, laughing to herself before popping back into the room, sliding the jeans under the door a few moments later. "I do like it, though. It'll need adjustments --- I can barely breathe in this thing --- but I think that it would be nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:37 pm

Beyril smiled, taking her pants back and worming into them, "So you're getting it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:39 pm

"You just created the shortest shopping trip ever." Savannah said in return, stepping back out in her maxi dress, seeming far more relaxed to be back in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:46 pm

Beyril shrugged, "I tend to focus on a topic."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:58 pm

"I had no idea," she said, holding the dress and leading her to the adjustments center. "It's not like I just saw it first-hand or anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next