Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:22 am

Grace used Antonio to push off behind Lynne. She spinned in the air, kicking Lynne in the side of the head. "I'm tougher than I look." She said after she landed behind Lynne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:46 am

"Now!" Lynne centralized Antonio's heat to a single point on the scythe's staff -- where Grace placed her hand when she spun behind the witch. Grace propelled Lynne a couple of feet when she kicked her, and the meister was now free from Droon's suppressive ability. She staggered up to face Grace and used Antonio for balance; the kick had made her vision a little foggy and disoriented. "At least she won't be able to wield Droon in that form now. Not with only one hand..." Lynne spat out some blood and smirked at her opponent. "You're right. I've been underestimating you this whole time. Now I can give it my all though, can't I?" Lynne slashed at the ground beneath her, creating immense friction. Smoke began to exude off of Antonio's two blades until they were completely enveloped in blue fire. It was more for looks than anything, despite its dangerous looking appearance. Lynne had no intention of causing third degree burns. She still hadn't recovered from the kick to the head, so all she could do was take on the defensive, hoping that Grace would be a little tuckered out from all of her previous attacks; she was giving it her all, after all. The witch herself was more sore than tired, wondering how long Sid would let this battle draw on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 12:15 pm

"Ah," Grace dropped Droon and craddled her hand. She went to the pond and dipped it in. "You know, you giving your all would be nice." Grace said. She pulled her left hand out of the water and picked up Droon with the other. *Droon, can you make yourself lighter? I only have one usable hand now.* Grace told Droon telepathically. She stuggled to lift him with one hand, but in the meantime she stuck him in the ground. "Droon, use your blades!" Grace actually said so everyone heard. She wanted to distact Lynne until she could wield Droon again.

Ooc: im gonna wash my mom's car for mothers day, so ill be off for a while.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 1:42 pm

"Careful," the weapon ground out finally, his image not even appearing to her though it was apparent that he was wincing. "We've only just begun working together. I'm not used to this yet." He paused, hearing Grace's shout, "Trap!"

"That's enough." The teacher said finally, stepping forward. Antonio instantly shifted back, collapsing to the ground, sweating and panting, his muscles strained. "If you push your weapons too hard too early on you won't be able to use them properly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:15 pm

Lynne winced when she heard Sid's stern command, immediately feeling guilty for all the strain that she had put Antonio in over one little fight. She sat on her knees in front of the weapon and made quick glances at his injured body. "Sorry... I guess I let it get a little out of hand didn't I?" Lynne said apologetically. "You too, Grace and Droon. If Sid didn't stop us just now... I don't even want to think about what I might've done." Lynne balled her hands into fists out of self-hatred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 3:17 pm

Grace set Droon down. She nodded to Sid, then went up to Lynne, holding out her hand. "Your right, but it was still a good fight." Grace said. "I leraned most of what I know from my cousin Nora. I visited his dad's dojo one time." 'Ir really wanna partner with Droon now.' She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 3:42 pm

((I have to stay the night at Grandma's now bleh... >.< I'll post some more tomorrow hopefully! Happy Mother's Day!! C:))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:26 pm

Antonio waved a hand at her as he sat up, working his way into relaxing. "I'm fine, don't worry about it-"

"Antonio, Droon, let's get you both checked out." The weapon looked up at Sid, eyes narrowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:33 pm

Droon went back to his normal form looking genuinely confused "What? Already? I'm a little tired, but that's it." He says, not realizing that as an autonomous weapon he was rather used to resonating because in order to fight solo, he did it with himself near constantly. "I could go for a bite to eat though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:36 pm

Grace had looked confused also. "Didn't we just eat though?" She asked Droon. 'A weapon like him must have a big apetite.' She thought to herself. "Um, so Droon. Do you want to be my weapon?" Grace said with a smile. She started to blush again from embaressment.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:23 am

Droon blinks a few times, processing her question. Once again he found himself thinking of Koizumi Darnit! She's not coming back! Accept it. "Sure. " he says, trying to shake off the feeling of betrayal .
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 4:01 pm

Antonio rose to his feet, wiping the sweat from his brow and breathing heavily. "I'll be fine, coach." He said.

Sid went to protest before shaking his head. "Then you're not sitting out physicals tomorrow. Come to the track after your lunch break."

Tony nodded, pulling off his jacket and draping it over his arm before reaching a hand out to the other weapon. "You're a damn good opponent." He was smirking slightly, still cooling down, "I'll buy you a burger, if ya want. I could use something too, come to think of it. Lynne, Grace --- do either of you want anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:44 pm

Grace's face lit up with a smile when she heard Droon's answer. "Awesome! You'll be a Death Scythe in no time with me!" She then turned to Antonio. "No thanks, I'm still full from lunch." About thirty minutes ago, she thought that her making friends was impossible. Then she checked her watch. "Oh no! I'm late for my next class! Gotta run! Seeya!" Grace sprinted towards the DWMA. Although she was short, her legs could carry her fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 7:10 am

"Thanks, but no thanks." Lynne politely declined Antonio's offer. "I'm glad to see you're not too beaten up, though. Grace is in the same EAT class as me, so I better follow her." Lynne kept on a relaxed face but on the inside something was eating at her. "That… Back there… That feeling." She shook her head. "No. I won't end up like them -- that's why I'm here." The witch waved goodbye the the two weapons and began to scurry off in the other meister's direction

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 7:41 am

Droon gives the hand a high five instead of the intended shake, following with a backwards high-five, followed by wiggly fingers and fist bumps to the top and bottom of the proffered hand, all in rapid succession "Sweet! Burgers! I love'em!" He says, looking up at the sky "Too bad Sov can't have any! Eat your heart out ya jerk!" He shouts before looking at Antonio "alrighty, let's go!" He says, setting off with a jovial bounce to his step.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:44 am

Sov: do you and your fourth-wall breaking friend wanna move to a separate board? XD
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 2:05 pm

Ooc: problem?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 3:34 pm

Ooc: no lol just wondering if we should move Droon and Anthony to a separate board or call it closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:56 pm

((Sorry I haven't been able to post much today. Chances are I'll be busy all week. :C Oh and we never established if Antonio and Lynne were partners or not, but I guess it will come in time. =u=))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 1:09 pm

ooc: I'm going to assume that there won't be a Droon/Antonio hang-out thread

And yes, they're paired, (now obviously) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)   Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing Wavelengths (private. Phil, Sov, Lani, and me.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3