Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:35 pm

"Just stuff it in the bag." He grabbed her hand and started to pull her forward, but suddenly paused, "Oh... I forgot something, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:37 pm

Savannah nodded, looking like she wanted to curl into a ball and disappear. She slipped her hand away, rolling up the dress slowly before putting it into the bag. The meister kept one arm over her chest, latching onto his arm with the other. "Let's... Let's go then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:39 pm

He nodded simply, leading her down the hall to a room marked with the number 243, and hesitated, "This is it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:44 pm

Savannah nodded, releasing his hand and stepping inside. She dropped the bag beside the bed, leaning over and pushing the girl's hair from her face, still keeping her arm across her chest. "Beyril? Hey..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:49 pm

Beyril's dress had been hung up by the door, and she laid still, a groggy, exhausted look in her eyes. Her makeup had been mostly cried off, but the strange sort of beauty that her face always retained, though marred by sadness and exhaustion, still remained. She gave a lop-sided, loopy grin, and poked Savannah's nose, "Boop..." she giggled, voice broken and hoarse.
Akira raised a brow, "Mark that as really doped up."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 3:04 pm

Savannah smiled, 'booping' the girl back. "I'll let you rest then, little one." She looked up to Akira, biting her lip in thought. "Should we stay the night here or head back? I still have to pack..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 3:07 pm

Akira shrugged, "It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 5:54 pm

She bit her lip again, thinking. "We'll be leaving soon, and regardless we can't all three be on the bike." She began tapping on her thigh, "Could we head back and pack tonight and then you get her in the morning? We'll be leaving in a few days... I don't want to risk her or be ill-prepared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:20 pm

"Sure. It doesn't matter to me." he shrugged, "Though I'm starting to get the impression that it may make things easier if I sell the bike and get a car..." he mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:22 pm

Savannah pouted slightly as she looked at him. "I happen to like the bike, thank you." She shrugged, "I might get a new car at some point..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:33 pm

"Fine, fine... I'll keep the bike." he sighed, "But, I'll see about helping you get packed. Do you need boxes or anything?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 2:56 pm

"I just need my suitcase." She said, standing, grabbing the bag again and holding it against her chest before looking back at Beyril and smiling, "Let's go ahead and head home. Do you need anything for your clothes or... anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 2:58 pm

He shrugged, "It's just a suit. Doesn't matter to me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:29 pm

"A suitcase," she clarified in a somewhat hushed tone, stepping out of the room, "Lead the way, watashi no petto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:33 pm

Akira smirked, though a faint blush grew under his cheeks, and he headed out to the motorcycle in the parking lot, and headed back to Savannah's dorm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:51 pm

ooc: #ship'd

/end, to the dorm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)   And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Do You Know the Cause? (Private: Bey & Lani, Request to enter)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2