Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:14 pm

Kind of unusual to find a quiet place where people are supposed to learn how to fight, but there is one, underground! Deep below the training grounds, where the sound doesn't reach, there are many concrete rooms full of scented candles and float tanks where meisters and weapons alike can find a quiet place. There is a very long spiral stair case down to the meditation rooms, although sometime the venting is worth it. There are different rooms everywhere, and they are all dimly lit by torches. The conundrum as to why Lord Death hasn't installed modern lighting fixtures here yet is still unknown... Unless it has something to do with the fact that last time the death god hired a repair man his son got really paranoid, he was right to be paranoid, but it still hurt.

Sakura checked her bottlecap pocketwatch for the third time in the past fifteen minutes. Kazuu was late for candle meditation... Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:31 pm

" I'm heeeree!" Kazuu says walking in. " Sorry I'm late."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:33 pm

"Nah, it's fine," Sakura replied, "let's just go to the candle room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:34 pm

Simon walked into the room, the little boy sat down and began meditating. Floating a foot off the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:38 pm

"Okie," she replied as she followed," Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:39 pm

" Hi there." Kazuu said to the boy as she stopped. She waved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:43 pm

Sakura glanced over between the two others in the room, and raised an eyebrow.
"Isn't it a bad idea to disturb someone while they're meditating?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:44 pm

" I think it's ok." Kazuu shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:48 pm

Hi there! Said the little boys mind in Kazuu's head.
Its alright really. I usually don't get any company while meditating. Your thought distract me, but its always nice to meet new people! Said his voice in both of their heads. The kids mouth did not move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:55 pm

" Hmm, okie! But I'm afriad that I can't stop thinking." Kazuu said, completely unfazed by his telepathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:57 pm

Sakura wasn't quite as used to the telepathy, but tried her best not to seem rude about it.
"Are you able to physically speak, or are you mute, so you adapted?" she asked, just because it occured to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:07 pm

" Good point, I didn't think of that.." Kazuu said as she sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:09 pm

" Oh I'm fine. " Simon said. Though after saying that he fell flat on his but. " Just helps me concentrate... " He closed his eyes again and raised off the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:11 pm

" Oh, okie! I'm Kazuu by the way." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:33 pm

'I'm Sakura,' the meister thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:25 am

Simon, charmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:15 am

The meister stifled a grin, and closed her eyes to see if she could get a glance at the color of Simon's soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:24 pm

Kazuu lied down, putting her hands behind her head.
" Is there any food around here, by any chance?" She said staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:29 pm

Sakura sweatdropped at her weapon.
"Weren't we supposed to practice resonating? You know, in the candle room? As in, not where we eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:34 pm

" Aww. Fiiiinnnee.." She said as she lazily got up. " But I'm hungry." Kazuu pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:38 pm

"You're always hungry," Sakura sighed. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:42 pm

" Mer. I'm coming." She said, walking over. Then she started to sing, " OOOOOH! WE'RE GOING TO RESONATE, OH WEEE'REEE GOING TO RESONATEEE!!!! LAAALAAALAAA!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:08 pm

"SHHH," Sakura hushed her, pointing to Simon. "Although he's fine with our thoughts and everything, it's still common courtesy not to sing loudly while in a place of meditation!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:09 pm

" Oh! Right sorry.." She said lowering her voice to a whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:17 pm

Sakura went into one of the candle rooms, and started lighting the scented wax cylinders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next