Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:05 pm

" Sorry! I've just gots to get back before Sakura gets even madder at me!" She yelled back at Simon as she kept running. Finally she reached the top of the staircase. She then stopped to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:34 pm

" Hey, Sakura!" She shouted back. " You almost here?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:38 pm

"Yeah, yeah, as soon as I get there, we're going back to the dorms, though," Sakura replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:39 pm

" Okay. I'll be waiting." She said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:03 pm

Sakura soon came to the top of the stairs, and started to stride in the general directions of the girl's dorms.
(OOC: Let's make a female dorms thread, because I don't think that exists yet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:05 pm

(OOC: Okie.)
Kazuu limped after her. " Took you long enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4