Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:04 pm

(OOC: in her soul/reflection thingy, right?)
Sakura slashed outwards, and a scratch went across the wall, the wind coming from their combined energies blowing out the candles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:07 pm

(OOC: Yeah)
Kazuu was in sync with Sakura's movements, as Sakura moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:20 pm

Just as quickly as it had started, Sakura could feel her link wavering again, so she carefully withdrew her soul again, and all of the energy that was there before dissipated into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:22 pm

" Dang. So close." Kazuu sighed, turning back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:39 pm

"No, we got resonance, we just couldn't hold it," Sakura replied optimistically. "But I think that's all for me for today, thank you very much," she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:41 pm

" Yeah, me too." Kazuu limped over to Sakura and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:55 pm

"Are you going to be okay?" Sakura asked. "Here." she slung the other girl's arm around her shoulder and stood up, helping her down the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:58 pm

" Thanks. I think so, though I may have sprained my ankle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:05 pm

"We should see a doctor about th-" she stopped dead in her tracks. In front of the two was the spiral stair case to the surface, which was about ten stories of stair climbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:07 pm

" Naw, I'm ok." Then she saw the stairs. " Welp, let's go." She got up and started limping up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:11 pm

"No you aren't," Sakura replied, catching up with the other girl, passing her, and standing in the way. "I'm carrying you, get on my back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:13 pm

" Aw. You know I could just turn into a weapon, right?" She said looking past Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:18 pm

"SHHH, I knew that, I totally thought of that," Sakura said. "Can you turn into a weapon then, I was just testing you before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:22 pm

" Suuuurrreee.. Okie I will." She said as she turned into a chainsaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:26 pm

Sakura caught her easily, and soon they were practically flying up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:30 pm

About half-way up the stairs, Kazuu turned back to human form, turned her hurt leg into weapon form, ran past Sakura and up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:31 pm

"HA." she said looking back at Sakura. Then she continued running up the stairs as fast as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:34 pm

"Kazuu! You know that is just going to hurt worse when you transform it back!" Sakura called after the weapon, although she slowed down. "Ehh, let her run. When she finally stops putting off the pain she'll stop," the girl muttered to herself as she continued on her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:36 pm

" I just don't like to be carried is all!" She shouted back as she ran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:39 pm

"How are we ever going to fight battles if you don't like to be carried?" the meister responded. "And don't blame me when you have to use crutches tomorrow because your ankle's in a splint and you can't transform without breaking it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:41 pm

" I'll just deal with it! Besides, we're almost there! I'm pretty sure nothing will happen to my ankle!" She shouted back.
"Now, hurry up!" She commanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:00 pm

"Your ankle is taking all of the stress as it is! You're just numbing it!" Sakura replied angrily. "We are getting you some ice and a splint as soon as we get back to the dorms, baka!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:01 pm

" Okay, okay!" She said, continuing on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:02 pm

ooc: Damn! You guys got way ahead of me.
Simon stood up and walked out, he was done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:05 pm

(OOC: Sorry, we kind of pressure eachother to respond to posts outside of this forum, too, so we just get a lot done.)
"Good," Sakura replied, picking up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next