Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:19 pm

Kazuu went with her. " Light all of the candles." Kazuu commanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:23 pm

"Nope, you go do the other half," Sakura replied, not even turning to face the weapon. "I don't want to burn my fingers like last time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:25 pm

" Fine. I will do that side, but you keep doing this one." Then she walked over and started lighting the other half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:33 pm

Once all of her side was lit, Sakura sat down in the center of the circle of candles cross-legged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:34 pm

Soon Kazuu was done and she came over and sat down next to Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:37 pm

Sakura took a deep breath, and moved so that she was facing the other girl.
"Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:42 pm

" Let's do this." Kazuu said as she saluted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:44 pm

Sakura took a deep breath, closing her eyes. She reached out a hand-like whisp from her soul, searching for her partner's.
"Soul..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:47 pm

Kazuu immediately started concentrating. She did the same as Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:54 pm

The meister suddenly felt the other tendril with her soul, and linked the fingers with it,bringing them closer together.
"Resonance!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:55 pm

Kazuu did the same as Sakura.
"Resonance!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:01 pm

Sakura's wavelength started to waver, and her soul recoiled quickly, sending a flash of light across the room and blowing out most of the candles. The girl gasped for breath as she felt like she had been hit with a giant rubber band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:06 pm

Kazuu got knocked back a few feet. Her leg hurt, but she quickly got to Sakura. " Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:09 pm

"I'm fine, we just need to relight the candles, sort out what went wrong, and try again," Sakura responded, sitting up, and starting to relight the candles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:10 pm

" Okay." Kazuu limped over to the candles and started to light them again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:15 pm

Once Sakura had relit all of her side, she sat don in the same spot and position she was in before, and concentrated on clearing her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:17 pm

When Kazuu came and sat down in her spot, and started to concentrate on becoming a weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:27 pm

"Maybe we should try when you're in your weapon form?" Sakura suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:31 pm

" Yeah, I didn't do that last time. Heh heh yeah..." Then she turned into a chainsaw and landed in Sakura's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:38 pm

Sakura held the chainsaw carefully, and closed her eyes. She let a hand like tendril flow from her soul, searching again.
"Soul..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:41 pm

Kazuu closed her eyes and searched.
" Soul..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:46 pm

The meister again clasped hands with the other girl's soul, and held on as tightly as she could.
"Resonance!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:49 pm

With all of her strength she held onto Sonata's soul.
"Resonance!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:52 pm

Energy and sparks of electricity started to surround them as their souls grew brighter, Sakura's hair started to lift into the air from the static, and her eyes started glowing dimly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:54 pm

Kazuu opened her eyes, and her eyes started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)   Underground Meditation (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Meditation (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next