Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:31 pm

He took the cake and walked with Penelope towards the park. "Sorry about that... who about we walk in th park?" He stopped at a store and got 2 forks. "And maybe we can dig into this cake." He gives her a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:22 pm

"S-sure," Pnelope managed, still blushing hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:25 pm

The 2 of them walked and walked and they finally approached a bench. They sat down and he opened the box for the cake and gave her a fork. "Here you can go first." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:44 pm

"Thank you," Penelope said quietly, taking a small bit of the cake and putting the fork into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:00 pm

He smiled then stuck his fork into the cake and ate it. He just noticed how beautiful she looked in the moonlight. "Hey did I ever tell you how sparkly your eyes are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:04 pm

Penelope blinked a couple of times in flustered surprise.
"Oh-uh, no... You didn't tell me," she mumbled, shuffling in her seat a little as her blush darkened a bit. "W-well, before now- that is," she added quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 9:14 pm

He noticed that it was getting really cold. He took off his jacket and put it around her and smiled. "Don't want you to get cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 9:17 pm

"Oh, thanks. Again," Penelope said quietly. Again, his sweater was warm and comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:21 pm

Carmine looked at her. "Are you alright...?" He said as people would walk pass them in the public park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:23 pm

"I'm fine, just a little tired for some reason is all," the girl replied, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:25 pm

"You want me to take you home?" He said looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:25 am

"If you had anything else planned, I would be up for that, but if we were just going to wander for a while, then I would like to go home," Penelope responded, brushing some her hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:52 am

Carmine layed back on the bench and sighed. "Well, I'm sorry. I really can't think of anything else. So let's get you back home... unless there's something that you want to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:21 am

"There's nothing wrong, I've honestly been having a very fun time," Penelope said, "I'm just a bit tired is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:53 am

Carmine gave a smile and accidently put his hand on hers without realizing it. He said softly. "Well... let's get you to bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:00 pm

Penelope felt the touch, but she didn't move her hand away.
"Yeah, okay," she replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:04 pm

Carmine stood up and turned to her and put his hand out to her, to help her up. "Come on. Let's go." He looked at her smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:07 pm

She took his hand and returned the smile, standing up.
"Hmm, is this a new park in the city or something? it doesn't seem familiar," she stated, glancing around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:11 pm

Carmine holding her hand looked around and was also surprised about the park currently surrounding them. "You know, I think it is I have never seen this park before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:31 pm

"I can't even remember which path we took," Penelope stated, glancing around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:34 pm

They kept walking but they could not find a path that led them out of the park.

Last edited by Ratonhnhaké:ton on May 30th 2014, 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:35 pm

Penelope followed, trying to figure out where they were. She had lived here for years, she thought she knew the city pretty well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:53 pm

Carmine was still walking with her. He is noticing that as time pushes on that Penelope is getting more tired. He finally walks through an exit but notices that it's the North Gate and she lives in the South. That's almost 30 minutes of walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:55 pm

"Wow, it's a big park," Penelope yawned. Her cheeks and ears were pink from the cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 3:08 pm

He looks at Penelope and she's really tired. So he just took a shot and picked her up and carried her. "I hope you don't mind, but I don't want you to have to walk all the way back. Since it's my fault we are in this situation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next