Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 3:13 pm

"No, I should have been paying more attention," Penelope responded, barely comprehending that he was carrying her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 3:15 pm

He looked into her eyes. "Don't worry about it. Your almost to tired to walk. Just cover up with my jacket and get some shut eye. I'll wake you when we get to your house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 3:22 pm

"You sure?" she asked, looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 3:35 pm

He looked deeply into her eyes and smiled. "Positive. Just get some sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:01 pm

Penelope hesitantly closed her eyes, and could hear Carmines heartbeat. She fell asleep to the rythmic pulses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:33 pm

Carmine walked and walked towards the southern part of the city. He could hear Penelope breathing and he thought it was kind've cute. He kept walking and he finally saw familiar territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:15 pm

Penelope started humming quietly in her sleep. It wasn't a real tune or rhythm, but it carried a bit of music in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:53 pm

Carmine heard the humming and looked down at her and smiled. He finally reached the block of the apartment building only 10 more mins. He thought to himself. He walked carefully so he didn't wake her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:56 pm

Ooc: Tags Fowy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:32 pm

(OOC: Sorry, I forgot to hit send on the roleplay, and then I didn't get on the computer much yesteday.)

Penelope stopped humming abruptly and frowned slightly in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:37 pm

He walked up to her door and took the key from her bag and opened it. He brought her to her room and layed her down and covered her up in the blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:36 pm

Penelope almost immediately curled into a tight ball when she was set down. She didn't seem tense though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:35 am

Carmine covered her with the blanket and turned out the light. He walked through the door and closed it behind him. He then proceeded towards his apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 10:48 am

hi guys  :) 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 6:51 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry, but in the title of this thread, it says on invitation only. What that means is that the creator of the thread wouldn't like it very much if you roleplayed here without a private message or a note asking you to. I can see that you are probably new to roleplaying, but it's crucial to read what's in parenthesizes when it comes to threads. Thank you for your time!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 2:41 am

Ooc: Hey fowy you want to keep the thread here or move it to somewhere else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:01 pm

(OOC: I'm pretty sure that the thread is okay in the residential district. I'm assuming that Penelope got Carmine's phone number at one point or another, sorry if this is kind of weird)

Penelope dialed the numbers nervously, a few chimes later the voice mail come on. Well, it wasn't that unusual. He probably was at school or something.
"Hey, Carmine? It's Penelope," she started, her voice unusually rhaspy. "Thanks for taking me home last night. Sorry for falling asleep on you and stuff, it turns out I have a bit of a cold. I hope you didn't catch it," a small cough proceeded. "Well, thank you anyhow, I guess I'll see you around."
After the small automated voice confirmed that her message was received, she hung up and wrapped herself in the comforter from her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 8:31 pm

ooc: sorry ive been on vacation.

Carmine was in the dojo training, he had just knocked his partner to the ground, then walked over to his bag and saw that he had a missed call. He saw that it was Penelope. He picked up his bag and walked out the door. He was about to call her, but his phone had just died. So he began to walk to the juice bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:05 pm

(OOC: no problem!)

Penelope shuffled to her kitchen, eyes half closed. A few minutes later, she had a cup of tea warming her hands, and she headed back to lay on her couch, because the couch always seemed like a better place to stay when she was sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:11 pm

Carmine decided to buy 2 smoothies. One for him and one for Penelope. He walked towards her apartment. He was regretting his attire, walking in the wind with his sleeveless shirt and sweatpants. His hair still wet from fighting. He proceeded towards her apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:51 pm

Penelope settled into the couch, wrapping her blanket just right around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:53 pm

He walked up to her door. He knocked casually on the door. "Hey Penelope, it's Carmine. I got your message and wanted to come see how you were doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:47 pm

Penelope stood up, wrapping herself in her blanket, and shuffled to the door. She opened it a bit to see Carmine standing there.
"I'm doing a little better than this morning," she rhasped. "I'm not sure if you should come in though, I don't know if this cold is contagious or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:18 pm

He smiled. "It's fine. I have a strong immune system." He raised the smoothie. "I brought you a smoothie to cheer you up." He said standing there with a smile on his face with the sweat still dripping from his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:21 pm

She opened the door to let him in. she suddenly realized how frizzy her hair was, and blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)   Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penelope's apartment. (Private, on invitation only)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next