Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:32 am

Justice smirked slightly, watching the display. "Someone isn't quite sure of himself," xe said, watching the static turn to lightning as she held the light, angel scythe in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:14 pm

"Wha- that's ridiculous! I'll have you know that I am very confident in my capabilities as a Shinigami. I was just in anticipation of what miss Arcane could do." Arusa rested the bottom of the staff against the ground, and leaned on it ever so slightly. "If you think I'm so unsure of myself, how about a practice match?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:16 pm

The surge in his ego fired off the lighting bolt at the end into the ceiling. Addy chuckled, "Careful. I respond to your emotions."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:21 pm

Justice laughed, smiling at him, "To the training grounds, then? I'm up for the challenge if you are, Death." There was a smirk spreading across her face, a light in xir mix-matched eyes as the thought of a challenge embedded itself in xir mind.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:41 pm

Claire shivered in her grip. "J-Justice... I-I don't know if I'll be any good for you in a fight..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:21 am

OOC: Since no one else has posted yet...

IC:
Justice looked at the weapon, eyes focusing on the Angel at the top of the hilt. "I have complete faith in you." Xe said, unsure of what else to say. The androgynous student shifted almost uncomfortably on xir feet, slightly out of xir element with the more emotional half of their partnership.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:35 pm

"Right." Arusa chuckled nervously, nodding at the staff in his hands. "Well, let's go then. Grandfather wanted to speak with me later about new chalkboards for the classrooms, and I'd hate to be late."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:00 pm

TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS! /ooc
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)   Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps We Don't Belong (Enter Upon Request)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3