Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:46 pm

OOC: There is a map on page 15... In short, there aren't any stairs, and it's an underground base...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:47 pm

Ooc: also please keep in mind that Droon is in lab 4, so whenever you get there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:49 pm

OOC: Lol yeah. I meant to out elevator. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:51 pm

Kataro just finished up stabbing a guard when he turned and looked down the hall. There he was! His meister, Spencer! He almost rushed into his arms at the sight of him. But, he contained his joy and jogged towards Spencer. "Took you long enough!" He said with a smile. He patted Spencer on his shoulder. "We need to get to the others and help. I hope you brought more than one pistol. They took my sword and my gun... I'm gonna have to make another one." He said as his eyes shifted towards the ground. "Either that it I can go into my weapon form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:57 pm

Spencer chuckled and looked around. The emergency lights were only casting a dull glow on everything, so he couldn't see much, but he knew it was Kataro when he heard him. He hadn't brought another pistol, and only had the switchblade he always kept with him. Then again, Kataro was his weapon. Grinning, he lightly punches Kataro in the shoulder.

"That's up to you. I've only got a switchblade and the pistol has two rounds in it.....my fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 10:17 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "It's alright. I never carry two guns either." He said with a smile. He slowly began to glow blue and flew into the air. He attached to Spencer's waist as a belt at first, the his soul stretched down his legs and formed into leg braces with somewhat bulky boots on then. The boots had bullet holes on the back of the heel, the bottom of the heel, that ball of the foot, then at the toe. Kataro nodded and reflected on the top of the boot. "Lets do this. Even though I kinda wanna just go home." He said with a smirk, his voice slightly echoing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 10:48 pm

Spencer grinned and started towards the elevator. He really didn't want to be here either. Besides......it smelled funny. Either way, he slammed his fist against the button of the elevator. Nothing happened. He kept trying to press it, but it seemed the elevator was, at least for the moment, stuck on the next floor.

((I had no clue about any plan.....so I went ahead and went with what I would've done in a situation like that if I had the guts to be in a situation like that. .o. But anyways, edited.))

(We should probably wait for them, Dead. .u. It's up to you.)

Last edited by ıllı Ψ僃 ıllı on June 8th 2014, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 10:49 pm

OOC: I'm going to have to ask you to really heavily edit that post. They're already on the highest floor. If you aren't going to at least try and keep up with what's going on, I'm gonna have to ask you to gracefully exit the thread...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 10:53 pm

OOC: I don't mind editing it. I'm slightly lost with the layout. I skimmed over the last few pages for a hint as to what is going on, but was still a little lost. I'll read through the whole thread and edit my post. eoe I truly don't want any BS on my part.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 11:00 pm

OOC: Read from page 15, when the rescue starts. That's where the map is. First one is floor one, second one if floor two. And please don't have him go downstairs yet. I already lost control of my plan for the basement when Ace and Akira ran down there all willy nilly. Have him regroup with the others please - . -
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 11:24 pm

ooc: Popping back on in a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 11:25 pm

Miranda ran out into the hallway where she was hoping to recognize a miester, preferably her own, ut Johnny was no where to be found. She sighed, and tried to catch the elevator as she saw to boys get inside, but wasn't fast enough to catch it, stuck down in the lower levels for an even longer period. More soldiers would be back soon enough.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 11:32 pm

OOC: Waf, I'm editing your post for you. I'm sorry, but I don't want anyone else going down the elevator until the group is together *POINTED LOOKS AT ACE AND BEYRIL!*
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 12:00 am

Savannah was flat out sick and tired of waiting to hear from her friends to know whether or not they were safe. Instead, she made her way out of the garage and down the hall, turning into the first security check point and taking out anyone that stood in her way. Tossing Jasmine up, she let the girl mostly transform back to human. Without a word, she stood at the doorway, hands still shifted and ready to fire should anyone approach.

The meister pulled out a USB and plugged it into the system, almost instantly hacking into it and downloading copies of the data. While it worked, she searched for security and research footage, trying to find out anything that she could.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 12:05 am

Upon reveiwing said footage she might notice a less than pleased Droon who was still in lab 4 and appeared to be yelling various Canadian obscenities.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 12:09 am

ooc: Canada has obscenities? O.o
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 12:10 am

Savannah would notice, as files started downloading, that on the other end files were being deleted. She'd get part of the picture, but the puzzle as a whole would remain relatively unsolved.

Sarah gritted her teeth, suddenly rushing forward out of the garage. She turned left, rushing down the hall towards the elevator. She almost literally ran into a group of guards, clenching the one handed sword she wielded and cutting through them with surprising ease, the rage coursing through her lending the weapon the strength it needed. She ran up to the elevator, slamming her hand repeatedly against the button to get it to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 12:10 am

Johnathan stuck close to Jasmine and Savannah, taking this time to catch his breath. Normally he would go off on his own and seek more guards, but lots of them were using guns and he didn't want to make the attempt without any ranged support. Much as he didn't want to admit it, part of the reason he stayed was that Jasmine had shifted. His deep breathing was as much from exhaustion as it was to focus his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 12:21 am

Spencer turned back around seeing the elevator wanted to stay on the bottom floor. At the other end of the hall, other people were screaming and gunfire was clearly noticeable. But at the door closest to him on the left, there was quite a bit of noise. Somebody was breaking something in there. That was for sure. So instead of just standing there, he slowly makes his way down the hall and peers into the room. Inside, there was somebody bashing through the walls of what looked like small cells. Not wanting anything to do with that, he continues down the hall to try and find the rest of the group.

"I didn't ever get to ask........but what happened? How did you end up being brought here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 12:39 am

Kataro let out a sigh. "It was a crappy situation. Some guys put a knock out rag right over my mouth as I was walking. I tried to shoot him, but I was KO'ed before I could. My weapon were taken, then I was put in a can and driven off. I woke up in a cage with electrical currents glowing through the bars, along with several other weapons. It was bad. We tried to figure out ways to escape, but we didn't. Everyone was experimented on one by one. Luckily I was one of the last. But they did something to my arm. It's bandaged up, and it kinda hurts, but I'm fine." He said to his meister as they walked. "Nevertheless, I'm glad to see you. I almost leapt into your arms when I saw you." He said with a chuckle. "I have no idea where anyone was. I was one of the last to get out of the cages. I think we should probably just wait... Or slowly look around. Lets not get too far out of the way." He said. Just then, two guards spotted them both from down the hall. They had wooden sticks in their hands and nothing else. They instantly made there way to Spencer. "Well. Lets do this." Kataro said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 1:38 am

Savannah ground her teeth together, but the instant she'd downloaded as much information as she could, she pulled the flash drive and began hacking further, deleting files that weren't supposed to be found, uncovering information that wasn't supposed to exist. The further she dug, the more 'they' hunted her down. At the door, Jasmine was beginning to fire, shooting at any and every guard that poured forward.

"Now would be a good time, Savvy!"

"I hear you!" She snapped back, corrupting the system as a whole as much as she could. Jasmine looked back at her for a split second, firing off a single round into the tower of the computer. They nodded to each other and the weapon returned her focus to the goings-on in the hallway.

Savannah drew Joseph from her hip and fired at the cameras in the room before digging through any physical paperwork she could find and stuff it into the backpack that she'd left empty simply for this purpose. "Alright, out of here." She said, and Jasmine obediently shifted, landing back in her hand. Stepping out of the room, Savannah steadily fired one revolver after the other, taking out those furthest away and leaving anyone too close to the Tessen. She came upon the armory next and left Joseph to guard the intersection this time, strafing into the rooms quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 3:26 am

OOC: Post without us much? >.>
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 3:46 am

ooc: Me? I'm only operating in two locations and they're down the hall from each other. Bliv didn't complain! And I was like a page or two behind posts because I was at work for five hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 10:42 am

Spencer glued his feet to the floor and waited until the two guards swung at him to roll out of their way. Then he swung his foot around and smashed it into one of the guard's backs. Once he fell, the other guard came at him and raised the beating stick in preparation to swing at him again. But before he could do so, Spencer landed a nice kick to his stomach and fired. The guard fell to his knees and Spencer stood up. With one final blow to the head, the man collapsed.

"We'll have to have a look at that when we get home. Otherwise, it's good to see you too."

Chuckling, he makes his way slowly down the hall so he wouldn't bump into anybody by accident. The next door he came to had a variety of rooms in it. At the end of the hall was another corner and a hallway that led into another room. He knew for sure that turning the corner would lead them out of the facility, but just flat out leaving wasn't what he was brought to do. Instead, he walks into the Armory. Inside, there were plenty of vehicles and other weapons that might come in handy later. Plowing a van down the halls would make an easy escape, but those weren't his instructions.

"We're just waiting for them to get the rest of the weapons out. Including the information they have stored here, right?"

He wasn't talking to anybody in specific, but hoped Savannah had an answer. He hadn't been told much as to what he had to do as back-up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 11:13 am

Johnathan was snapped back to reality when Jasmine raised her 'hands' and started to fire. He moved out of the doorway taking down ones that were in her blind spot or pushed through her fire with sheer numbers. He heard some brief snippets of conversation, followed by Savannah wielding both revolvers again. Johnathan continued to play clean-up and to cover Savannah's blind spot, albeit there weren't many guards left behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)   Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot: Taken! (The weapons who were Taken in Vanished! only)
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next