Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 5:43 pm

"Wonderful." Arusa sat in the rolling chair at Stein's desk, crossing a leg. "I warn you though. You won't be slacking with me as a trainer."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 5:45 pm

Xe laughed, genuinely, honestly laughed. "Shinigami or not, I can still give you a run for your money." Justice pulled up xir shirt again, just enough to reveal the obvious, well-defined six pack beneath. "I'm a swimmer and a baseball player. I walk, run, jog, or ride my scooter to school every day, not counting the DWMA's stairs." The meister smiled. "I don't know the meaning of slacking."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 6:59 pm

"Good," Arusa locked eyes with Justice. "then it appears we have proposed a challenge to one another. I'll meet up with you after I speak to Honorable Grandfather about your absence. Where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 7:32 pm

Justice suppressed a smirk as xe held his gaze. "There's a park near my apartment that I go to. The baseball field is nearby and there's a lake. I like to exercise there. I can meet you at the steps and we can drive there. It's maybe ten minutes by car."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 7:58 pm

The Shinigami looked away with an unsteady gaze. "I uh... can't drive, Justice."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 8:12 pm

Xe shrugged, "I can." After a moment, xe lifted xir key ring, specifically pointing out xir volvo keys. "As I said, it's not far, and it's not like I have any problems with driving. Do you want to go or stay on campus?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 8:22 pm

"Wha- how old are you?" Justice only looked as though she was barely 15. There was no way she had a licence, especially when Arusa didn't.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 8:32 pm

The meister rolled her eyes, "You can get a licence at sixteen in Nevada, Death." Xe shrugged, "I'm sixteen. I've had my licence for a while."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:21 pm

"Well, alright..." Arusa shrugged. "I guess if you really feel comfortable driving..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:22 pm

Justice shrugged, "It doesn't really make a difference to me. I'm used to it, and it's quicker." Xe nodded towards the window. "Unless you want to stay on school grounds. I have changes of clothes for pretty much everything here."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 10:32 pm

"No, it's fine. I don't mind leaving." Arusa took a pair of keys from his pockets and headed for the door. "I need to lock the infirmary up, though, so..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 10:34 pm

Justice nodded, following along after him before stepping outside. "I'll go change and meet you at the steps in a few minutes." Xe held xir hand out. "Thanks again."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 1:46 am

"Jolly good." Arusa gave a brief nod before shoving Justice out of the room. "I'll see you soon."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 11:22 am

Justice shook xir head, heading first to xir locker and retrieving xir extra clothes and backpack. After a quick stop in the bathroom, xe came out with gym clothes on over xir unitard one-piece swimsuit. Xe was waiting at the stairs, kicking xir feet as xe sat on the top step and tossed xir keys into the air repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 8:47 pm

After locking up the infirmary and discussing the situation with Lord Death, Arusa was ready to meet Justice. He brought with him, a clipboard and several blank sheets of paper when he met Justice at the steps of the academy. "Ready to go."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 9:00 pm

Xe looked up at him with a smile and nodded, instantly jogging down the stairs and hitting the unlock button xir car keys. Justice lead him over to xir volvo, popping open the driver's side and sliding inside, waiting for him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 5:37 pm

Unsure as to what to do with the metal heap in front of him, Arusa examined Justice cautiously, then decided to do the same as she had, and entered the passenger side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 6:05 pm

Justice looked at him curiously as he slid inside. "Have you never seen a car before or something?" Xe shook xir head, clicking on the seat belt before turning the key in the ignition. "C'mon, let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:22 am

"Well..." Arusa examined the interior with curiosity. "I've seen automobiles before, this is just... interesting. Is it safe?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:28 am

Xe laughed, "One of the highest safety ratings for its price range." Justice pointed to each of the air bags. "You'll be perfectly fine." With that, xe pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards the park. "So... what do you do for fun? Any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 1:14 am

Arusa followed the finger, searching surface of the dashboard with his hands. "Uh... won't hitting this thing hurt?" He pondered the following question. "As for things for fun... I'm usually busy doing things for the academy, like hunting Kishin. Though, I do play basketball a bit with some of my chums. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 1:42 pm

Justice shrugged, pulling up to an intersection and stopping at the light. "I swim, dance, play basketball..." Xir fingers tapped on the steering wheel as xe thought, "I blog, too... sometimes. I've tried freerunning, but its more fun with other people. Uhmmm..... I also dabble in photography on occasion. When I have friends over, we play video games sometimes or watch sports." The light changed and xe continued on down the road, pulling into the park's parking lot and killing the engine. "We're here." Xe said, smirking slightly. "Ready when you are, Death... Biru." Yet another shrug; Justice was feeling a bit awkward. "Whichever you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 3:21 pm

Arusa exited the car hurriedly, happy to have finally removed himself from that deathtrap called a car. "Well," he began, leaning next to a garbage can in case he fell ill after the car ride. "Biru isn't really my last name. I just borrowed it from my step-siblings, who were also children of Asura. I haven't seen them in forever though, so I pretty much stopped using it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:13 pm

Justice shrugged in response as xe locked the car and nodded towards the park. "Talk and walk? And what surname do you go by, then?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 4:59 pm

"Alright," Arusa began walking alongside his new friend. "I normally go by Death, since I am a Shinigami and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next