Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 5:20 pm

Justice nodded, tugging at the collar of the sleeveless workout shirt xe had put on over xir bodysuit style swimwear. "Seems sound to me." Xir looked around, desperately wanting to swim. "So, what do you usually do besides DWMA duties?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 3:56 pm

"Well now... I check up on my animals, I sometimes bake with Uncle Kid, I assist Honorable Grandfather with some of his duties, and I study. I suppose I don't do very much recreationally in my free time, do I? Though I do enjoy it all." Arusa examined the area that Justice had picked out with intense concentration. "I suppose this will work out just fine. Bit smaller than I'd like."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 3:59 pm

Justice chuckled, shaking xir head but watching him. "You pretty much only live in the Academy and the Mansion, don't you?" Xir head shook but xe stretched a bit, looking around. It seemed that training was beginning sooner than xe had expected, but social was clearly not Arusa's forte... neither, though, was it Justice's.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 4:07 pm

"I suppose that's true." He said, not at all averting his gaze from the park. "I made it a goal to know everyone in the DWMA personally, but I'm rather awkward when it comes to first impressions. Especially considering that most of them are much older than myself."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 4:11 pm

Xir head shook, "Repetion is easy training, you know." Still, xe was looking around, as if trying to figure out specifically what it was the he was observing. "Socializing teaches you how to socialize."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 4:48 pm

"Well, yes. That is exactly why I offered to work in the infirmary. It gives me a chance to speak to the patients while they recover. It supposedly helps keep their minds off of the pain as well." Now finished with his long watch of the unmoving park, Arusa began to make his way towards the center, checking once in a while to see if Justice was following.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 9:14 pm

Xe followed after him with out question, though Justice had yet to figure out what exactly he was doing. Evaluating the terrain, perhaps, but xe wasn't entirely sure. "Socialization also helps with dopamine levels; we're affected by other people's hormones and we are social creatures besides that. We pretty much need human, or interpersonal interaction in general, to be happy and thrive in general."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:07 pm

"Well, Justice:" His words escaped with a slight yawn as Arusa stretched out his body, a few different places popping about the Shinigami's body. He proceeded to kneel down before the park, and those usual, iconic tentacles broke free of Arusa's skin. After a few moments, they plunged themselves deep in to the earth, expelling any water in the ground to the surface.

"In that case, I thank you for raising my Dopamine levels." He said jokingly. "But if you're ready to finish socializing for now, I'm ready to begin your exercises. I wish you the best of luck, and I would like to remind you that you are not in any serious danger. Do you have gloves?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:10 pm

Xe raised a brow at him before pulling out a set of elbow-length, fingerless gloves from xir deep pockets. "I do. Sort of.... what are you... planning on doing...?" There was confusion and the slightest tinge of fear in xir voice as xe watched him, clearly set on edge by the idea of facing the black water again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:42 pm

As if responding to Justice's fear, more black water seeped out of the ground, reacting with a pop, when it met the regular water above it. "Justice, I don't attend gym at the academy. What sort of drills do they put you through?" His voice was very dark, compared to his usual, innocent tone. He waited for Justice's response as the Black Water further encroached the field.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 10:43 pm

Justice swallowed hard at his words, unsure. "Think... bootcamp, depending. We run, we learn how to dodge, we learn how to fight, uhm..." Xe took a step back, watching the water, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:23 pm

"Good, then you aren't entirely unprepared." An entire wall appeared behind Justice, preventing her from going in the wrong direction once Arusa said: "Run."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:24 pm

Justice's different colored eyes nearly bugged out as xir brain began to roll into motion, sending xir practically flying forward on command.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:43 pm

The water splashed about her feet as Justice took off, threatening to sting her body. Before her, multiple spikes shot from the earth, threatening Justice with the many cones running about their length.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:46 pm

Xe barely let xir feet stay on the ground, all but gliding along the ground as xe turned and manuevered around the artificial obstacle course the shinigami was creating. Xir heart hammered in xir chest as xe moved, a steady, strong rhythm in xir ears that kept xir moving xir feet in perfect time. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:13 am

"Archer!" A humanoid figure appeared from the murky surface of the park, wielding what appeared to be a bow. It drew arrows from it's own body, and began to fire them at Justice, aiming for her heart.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:18 am

The meister practically screamed as the projectiles began hurtling. Xe ducked and dove out of the way of several, knicking xir arms and legs on the spikes along the way. At least one arrow managed to slice passed xir side or shoulder, but at this point, xe barely noticed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 1:45 am

More and more of these spikes found there way in to Justice's path, until finally, she was faced with an open field of black. A tar-like substance perverting the earth. "Kishin Eggs!" Arusa's command was yet another warning to Justice, as two lizard-like homosapians were formed from the earth. They quickly set upon her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 11:14 am

Justice very nearly fell over xirself trying to continue dodging the spikes alone, and the black water kishin eggs were not helping in the slightest. Xe screamed when the first one reached xir, pulling xir arm away forcefully and kicking at it; xe had yet to develop soul menace xirself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3