Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night Out (continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Night Out (continued) Empty
PostSubject: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:43 pm

Kazuko and Kitsune are still walking down the streets of Death City to his apartment. They come across a beige colored building and Kazuko opens the door. "Ladies first."

OOC: God I've used that with so many chars XD
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:32 am

"Thank you." She walks inside, ready for one of her first... house calls? Sounded right to her.

OOC: lol. I'm worried as to where this is going considering your last post on the original thread. ^_^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:37 am

He walks in after her, closing the door. Inside it's pretty empty except for a couch, a kitchen, table, and a chair. "Only moved in here recently...still need to get a lot of stuff...anyway, what did you have in mind to...earn your tip?" He holds up the roll of money again, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:44 am

Kitsune smiles slyly as she looks around. "This will do just fine. Well, you get what you pay for, so why don't you give a little hint as to what you're looking for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:48 am

He walks closer to her, storing the money in his pocket. "Being too specific ruins the fun...but saying I wanna have a good time is also pretty vague." When he stops talking he's right in front of her and he whispers, "Why don't you surprise me?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:57 am

"Take a seat then. Of course, it's not too late to back out." Her lips were right next to his ear as she spoke. Kitsune stuck her tongue out and drew it down his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:59 am

OOC: uh-oh. This is getting a little... PG-13. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:11 am

He let her touch her tongue to his neck, and then whispered in her ear, "Now why would I do that?" And he moved away, sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:18 am

Kitsune followed him, sitting with one leg on either side of him. "Sorry I don't have any music, but I'm sure you'll still enjoy this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:33 am

He puts his arms on the top of the couch and says, "A girl such as yourself definitely doesn't need music...music would be too distracting from the real show..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:48 am

"Awe, thanks. But flattery will get you nowhere Kazuko." She winked, and began a dance.

OOC: Due to site rules, all of our actions need to be very vague.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:54 am

He sits back and relaxes and says, "What? Can't just flatter a girl for the fun of it?"

OOC: Yeah...back on the old forum we went...really in depth...ahh to good ole da- I mean...very graphic weird days...heh ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:05 am

After about ten minutes of erotic dancing, Kitsune went back to the younger boy sitting on the couch. She brought one leg over his head, and rested it on his shoulder. "My eyes are up here sweety." With her left hand she lifted his head up by his chin, until they were making eye contact.

OOC: Lol... the old site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:09 am

For the first time in his life Kazuko was feeling...nervous. He refused to let it show though and smiled. "That was a pretty n-nice dance." After realizing he stuttered he sighed and muttered, "Dammit..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:21 am

"Awe, what's wrong? A little intimidated?" She wrapped both of her legs, and her arms, around his neck. Though she was in quite an uncomfortable position, Kitsune played it off and pressed her forehead against his. "There's no reason to be embarrassed cutie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:27 am

Kazuko regains his cool and says, "Just a little...but hey, you being the beautiful older woman you are? It's to be expected."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:31 am

"Well, let's stop this chatter, and have the night that you payed for." She tilted her head and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:33 am

He kisses her back gently and whispers, "As good as it feels to have you clinging on to my neck...don't you wanna get in a more comfortable position?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:43 am

"Mmm... yeah." Kitsune undid her legs from Kazuko's neck, and slid back in to a sitting position on his lap. "Why don't you lead, Kazuko?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:48 am

He smiles and kisses her gently. "Alright...I think I can lead for a bit..." He kisses her again, softly, then starts to go down to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:56 am

She let out a shaky breath, then lay back on the couch, dragging Kazuko with her. "Come on, you can do better than that. You don't need to be so gentle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:02 am

It was taking a lot of his willpower not to go crazy, but he kept his cool and kept kissing her gently, straying from area to area. "But if I don't be gentle...then where's the fun in that? If you want me to start being less gentle, go ahead and make your move...I ain't stopping you..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:12 am

"Well in that case..." Kitsune gave a hinting wink, then made a shameless reach. She wasn't sure how new Kazuko was to this, but it was pretty likely that a girl like herself hadn't done this for him before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:18 am

His eyes grew wide and he said, "Is it just me or...are you touching me where I think you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:20 am

"Must be your imagination." She licked her lips and kissed him violently, doing her best to keep up with everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (continued)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next