Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 3:34 pm

Akira followed through until he was certain she was finished, slowly setting her down as he stepped back into the warm water and let it wash over his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 3:37 pm

She very nearly crumpled, bracing her hands on her knees and laughing softly to herself as she struggled to cool and calm herself down.

ooc: roll for pregnancy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 3:40 pm

Akira kissed her cheek with a smile, "I don't know what to do with you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 3:46 pm

"Well, we've just been over one option," she said, chuckling softly as she tossed her hair back. She grabbed the body wash and began cleaning herself, swaying occasionally, having managed to wear out her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 3:47 pm

Akira squeezed some shampoo into his palm and began massaging her scalp from behind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:24 pm

She let out a blissful, pleasurable sigh as she tilted her head back and smiled at him, mouthing a 'thank you,' as she continued to lather up her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 1:54 pm

Akira shrugged, chucking a bit as he let the water run past his shoulder to dampen her hair.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:02 pm

The girl smiled back before tilting her head down and washing the rest of her body. She turned to look at him when she was done, eyes curiously watching his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 3:02 pm

Akira kissed her lips gently before turning off the water and stepping out to dry off, "Have you talked to the Farron sisters recently?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 8:32 pm

She merely offered a shrug, though her face burned slightly at the question, "Not just yet. Tony mentioned that something was wrong earlier but otherwise..." Savannah grabbed the towel she'd tossed over the shower wall and began to dry herself off, focusing mainly on her hair. "May I ask why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 6:02 pm

Akira poked his pinky finger in his ear and wiggled it to get the water out, "Because Claire is pregnant."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 7:48 pm

She froze, her hands slowly balling up around the towel, squeezing a section of her hair within it. "She's.... what?" The words came out demanded, her eyes like deadly, molten gold and lava as she stared at him, body stiffened in its entirity, the blissful high now wearing away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 7:53 pm

"Pregnant." he stated simply, pulling up a few files on his phone, "She had asked me to bring her some tests, and hasn't responded since then, so I checked her medical records. She's pregnant." he flipped his laptop open from inside his bag, "And if these section 12 papers I found mean anything, then it's them who did all this. Took bits from most of us to essentially construct an embryo."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 7:55 pm

She tossed the towel back over the shower door, practically running into the bedroom and skimming through the information he showed, completely unaffected by her own nudity. "Who?" She asked, and though her eyes searched the files for the names of known and deceased Section 12 members, her mind was elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 7:59 pm

"At this point?" he shrugged, "The father could be, or a combination of, Ace, Tony, Droon... and me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:01 pm

Her fists balled, and she turned to look at him, something between anger and pain tightening her chest, the barest hint on envy edging her eyes as her rage ran hot. "Why?" She demanded, as though he would somehow know. "What's the endgoal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:05 pm

"That's what I'm trying to figure. I have a few guesses, but nothing to root any of them to except hunches. Silly feelings..." he muttered, clicking his way through the documents, "I need facts and I can't get any more."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:07 pm

She bit into her cheek hard, leaving a small hole in the inner flesh with her teeth. Still, she said nothing, going to the clothes that he had brought in for her and pulling them on. The ring got caught on the shirt as she was pulling it over her head, and she sighed, squirming a bit and trying to manuever her other hand around to free the ring without messing up the shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:12 pm

Akira glanced up, looking over his shoulder before standing with a sigh, "I'm sorry, I get... fixated on problems. I'll try to ignore it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:16 pm

She didn't say a word, did not want to think about the situation in the slightest, instead finally freeing her hand and pulling the shirt over her completely. Saying nothing, she looked over at him, and her face was the same, perfect mask that he'd been faced with the first month or so of them knowing each other. With a nod to the door, as if to tell him that she was heading out to join the others, she left the room, proceeding to the hallway.

Rogue had hardly moved from his spot, though he looked up, and his face flushed when he saw her, a strange expression holding him. She acknowledged him with nothing more than a nod, standing just outside the kithchen and waiting for Tony's instructions; she knew better than to invade his territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:21 pm

Beyril sat in a baggy tshirt and spandex shorts, towel drying her hair. She waved to Savannah, "Morning! Food's ready."

Akira sighed, pulling on his clothes and following her out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:24 pm

She smiled at her, waving, though her every action was still reserved. Tony looked up at her, offering one of the plates of food for her to take to the table for him. She did so without need instruction, seeming unwilling to smirk.

"You guys took an awfully long while to get up this morning." He offered a wink to her, though his eyes quickly went to Akira, noticing her distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:35 pm

Akira mouthed the word "Claire" while she wasn't looking his way, hoping Tony could read lips.

Beyril acted like she didn't notice, but grinned anyways, "I bet it takes ages to dry all that hair."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:38 pm

"You wouldn't know the half of it," She said, laughing to herself and forcing a more sincere smile for her friend's sake as she set the food down.

Tony visibly stiffened, nodding in quite obvious understanding before handing Akira a bowl of gravy, holding the last plate in his other hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 8:44 pm

Akira muttered a Buddhist prayer in Japanese before munching away. Beyril kept conversation flowing, "Is Japanese hair really as thick as they say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next