Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:36 pm

"I'm working out the details," he admitted, "Most was classified. A lot of black boxes. All I know was whatever it was, Lord Death sent them, and Beyril would be dead if they didn't leave her behind."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:41 pm

A growl followed the man's words, and he shook his head, pushing his hand through his hair again and getting several strands caught between the knuckles. He knocked them off and into the yard carelessly. "I don't like keeping secrets from her, Akira..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:45 pm

"I hate it too." He frowned, "Especially something this big."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:58 pm

"It's one thing if it were a damn surprise," he kicked at a few stray ashes, cursing himself and making a note to hose the deck off later, "But shit, I already have enough I'm keeping from her --- I'm sure you know, damn nosey prick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:01 pm

"Actually, I've kept my nose out of your buisness, thank you." He held up his hand, "Hyashi's honor. Other than your intended 'proposal', I know nothing you haven't told me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:04 pm

He flipped him off instantly, rolling his eyes at the words, "Yeah, well, ya hear that one from Sayv?" Tony closed his eyes, leaning against the railing and watching his breathing, "You know it's only been a couple weeks, right?" His eyes opened, already drifted towards the door where he could hear both girls laughing as they spoke to his mother. "Lord knows what goes through that woman's head, but that's not the point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:10 pm

Akira chuckled, pushing the short hair back and frowning as he reached the end far too soon in his opinion, "Just because Sayv and I jumped in headlong doesn't mean you have to. For Christ's sake, take it slowly. Everything in our world here is crazy enough. Do things when it feels right."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:20 pm

Tony snorted, shrugging, looking over at the tree and the little sign he'd desperately hidden from her when they'd entered --- he wasn't ready to explain the white, RIP cross that hung from it. "Everything's going to be crazy no matter what. We're EAT DWMA students." He looked over at him, smirking, "And aside from that, you're stuck with the person half the school is too scared to call the town bicycle and I'm with one of the best utility meisters of our generation. Everyone wants a piece of either of them, to say nothing of us. And that's not even just intimately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:30 pm

Akira shrugged, "Good thing we're both pretty, then, huh?" He smirked, nodding back to the house, "I'll be inside. Come in when you're ready."

Present day: One week before Beyril/Tony's five month anniversary

Beyril had finished meditating for the fifth time that day. Not out of an imbalance of chakra, but simply to still her nerves. She had cleaned the entire house, done laundry, washed the cars, taken a bath, cleaned Mika's box... And her eyes still couldn't get away from the phone on her comforter. She had rehearsed the words twelve times, and she knew that she believed and knew what she was saying, or asking, but he had been so physically guarded... His reaction was what worried her. Maybe that was why she decided to call instead of bring it up over the picnic/mini camping trip they had planned for later that week. She wouldn't have to see all the faces he'd make this way. She knew she loved him, and knew that he loved her. God, how he made her so giddy she felt like bursting. She knew he still held back something from her, and he'd open up in his own time, but there wasn't anything short of "I killed your parents and sister, not Brody" that would change her feelings or what she wanted.she shook her head, "Fuck it..." She muttered as she punched in Tony's number, squeezing her eyes closed as she held the phone to her ear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:41 pm

Tony had actually managed to take a day to chill with Rogue, who had managed, somehow, to tear himself away from his computer. Without contacting Jasmine, as they usually did, they had pulled out their instruments into the living room and began jamming out with electric-and-drum covers of various songs --- some a little off. He'd just finished pulling his guitar back into the room and had it laid out on his bed while he searched for his tuner for the third time that day, having lost it at some point. Rogue, as per usual, had already disappeared back into his room, and the silence alone was all but deafening until the Italian's phone suddenly exploded into sound, and he dove onto the empty spot of his bed to grab it, flipping onto his back and lounging lazily as he answered. "Yessssssss, mi fenices?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:43 pm

"Tony!" She answered with a smile she couldn't do anything to help, hugging her knees to her chest and biting her thumbnail, "Do you... Have a second to talk?" She asked nervously, a waver in her voice, "It shouldn't take too long..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:51 pm

"I have a day, if you want it." He laughed, shaking his hair out. It went just about everywhere in response, and he merely stared up at the ceiling and the string lights she'd hung there the previous month. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:57 pm

Beyril exhaled a sigh, putting her phone on speaker on her knees as she spoke with her hands as much as her words, "I love you... a lot. You're kind, and caring, patient and nurturing... And attractive... Really attractive..." she covered her eyes with her hands as though it would somehow help, "I'm absolutely hed-over-heels crazy about you, and I mean every bit of it when I say you were the best thing that's ever happened to me. Tony, you saved me in damned near every sense." she opened her eyes as the words became more comfortable, "And whenever you're ready, I'm ready for things to become more physical. I'd be beyond happy for you to be my first." she paused, blushing again, "Well, first willing, anyways..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:03 pm

His face burned and there was the sudden sound of a sort of crash as he dropped the phone to the ground, and subsequently followed after it in a rather comical backwards tumble. Fumbling followed, and you could hear the fear, passion, and tears in his voice, the breathlessness when he put it up to his ear. "Beyril, I..." SHIT! he screamed in his head. He'd rehearsed this so many damned times in his head, gone over phrasing and gestures, little subtle touches and glances that he knew would both calm her and drive her wild, and now the fire-haired girl had left him speechless. "I... oh, God, you probably think you scared me off. You didn't! Sweet Mary, you didn't! I swear. I just... Jesus, Bey, you caught me off guard! I love you, too! I mean, I-" could he fumble over his words anymore? At all? Was that even possible? He was speaking so fast that it was a wonder he hadn't double pierced his tongue from tying it. "I... what brought this on?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:11 pm

Beyril turned red, trying to keep from giggling as she twisted her hair around her finger, "I was thinking a lot... and feeling a lot..." she bit her lip and smiled, looking at the flowers on her dresser that he had brought her suddenly the previous week, "I didn't want to bring it up all of a sudden... You know, let you think... not feel pressured... Maybe prepare. I don't know what all goes into this." she admitted with a chuckle, "We already have a date coming up. Maybe if I didn't totally freak you out, and if you want to... we could... then?" she buried her face in a pillow, embarrassed, "I'm trying to ask you to sleep with me and I'm being the most un-sexy, non-seductive thing ever." she laughed, "I'm an awkward duck."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:16 pm

He burst into nervous laughter at that, having held himself back up to that point. Slumping back down onto his back, he bumped his head on the wall, rather obviously, and let out an Italian curse. "Yeah, well, I'm the one breaking myself over here." A chuckle followed, and he popped his finger knuckles absently as he held the phone and thought. "I mean, I don't want to spring it on you either, or make you nervous, or expectant or ---- Christ, there are so many damn innuendos, I dunno which head is thinking right now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:21 pm

Beyril laughed with a blush, "Yeah well... I've got a sprinkler system in my pants right now. So, I feel you." she returned to biting her thumb, "So, until I get a yes or a no, my heart's going to keep going like a Van Halen drum solo over here." she bit her lip and smoothed out her dress, "I mean... what are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:24 pm

"Where?" He asked, and then blushed when he released what the question was probably actually translated as, "Ah, scratch that." A shrug followed, though he knew that she couldn't see it. "Look, I just... If I fucking hurt you --- okay, that wasn't the best curse to use --- but if I hurt you-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:30 pm

"I thought about that." she assured him, "And you won't. I love you. You're my first and only love, and no matter what happens after the fact, I'm not going to regret sleeping with someone I care about. I even discussed it in therapy." she blushed, aware that she likely sounded crazy, "And she said she thinks it would be good for me. To let myself be vulnerable. Not, you know... get my brains fucked out." she smirked teasingly, "And as for physically, I've been healed up for about a week and a half now, and more good news," she grinned excitedly, "I'm at the doctor's goal weight. 142.2lbs."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:40 pm

Tony was somewhere between a sexually frustrated groan and a small panic attack as she spoke, suddenly far less proud of, and trusting, of his own prowess. "Okay, but you know that I could get rough, and I mean, you're really fucking hot and I don't know if I can control myself- And fucking down, boy." His face burned suddenly even more and a loud smack could be heard as he facepalmed. "Okay, can we pretend that I'm still a suave, sexy motherfucker and you haven't heard at least half the rambling shit that's been coming out of my mouth?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:45 pm

"It's okay!" she nearly tripped over the words as she smiled, "Trust me, it's more than fine. You're fine, and based off of what I saw on tumblr gifs, rough really doesn't seem like a problem... I'm rambling too, huh?" she blushed, "I want you. However that comes, and whatever happens." She paused, "Though I probably shouldn't have said 'comes'..." To be totally honest, the idea of rough sex with Tony really turned her on, and the breathless sigh that came after her long winded tirade sounded more like an aroused moan just before she clamped her hand over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:53 pm

He groaned in response, tugging at the crotch of his pants and hiding his face as best he could, despite being alone, "Woman, you'll be the death of me, I swear; if only because my brain will never get enough oxygen again." A laugh followed and he shrugged on the ground, "You want to try this, then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:55 pm

She nodded as she bit her lip, then realized he couldn't see, "Yes. A lot." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:59 pm

"Damnit," he said, laughing, "No getting out of this now, aye? Awe, fuck." Another laugh and he swore he sounded like a child. "Can I talk right anymore? I mean sweet baby Jesus, I-fuck it! No. Wait. Fuck me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:01 pm

"Well," she teased, "That was what I was asking permission to do..." she giggled, thinking to herself that she should ask Savannah to take her lingerie shopping. If she was going to do this, she'd be damned if she didn't knock his socks off in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next