Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:04 pm

He laughed at the teasing, shaking his head. "Hippie, if I was there right now, you wouldn't have the breath to tease me with..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:09 pm

"I could humor you..." she grinned mischievously, "But I'm going to make you wait two more days. Let you wallow in sexual frustration until I can undress you myself." she bit her lip, blushing at her inflated confidence, "See you Friday night?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:12 pm

"Yeah, yeah," he said, but he chuckled, his crooked grin apparent in his voice, "I'll see you Friday. And Beyril?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:19 pm

"Hmm?" she smiled as she climbed off of her bed, thinking about taking another bath to still her nerves.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:24 pm

"I love you," the words were a breath above a whisper, heartfelt and genuine as he smiled softly on the other end, completely forgetting what he'd been doing before the call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:25 pm

Beyril turned bright red and smiled warmly, echoing the sentiment, "I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:30 pm

He smirked just slightly, eyes closed as he hummed happily, "Go change your britches, hippie. I'll see you Friday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 11:49 pm

That Friday;

Beyril fidgeted with herself in the mirror. Tucking hair back into place, making sure her eyeliner was even. It was a bit chilly that night, which didn't lend itself to accommodating the thigh highs and garters she was trying to hide, but beneath the high-waisted, patterned sweats and loose cropped sweatshirt, was some of the sexiest underwear Beyril had ever seen. It made her feel both nervous and incredibly empowered to know that, and she smirked at the thought of Tony's reaction. She looked over her shoulder at her butt and sighed. That was the part of weight gain that felt uncomfortable and new to her. Curves. All too like her mothers. She gained right on her chest and hips, and over double her previous weight left stretch marks on both, and poor Beyril had no idea how to dress either.

The new tattoo still pleased her, and part of her was head over heels for his reaction. Well, that and the little surprise that she had hidden for a week that glinted just behind her teeth when she laughed. That would be a doozy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 5:17 pm

Tony, in stark contrast, was wearing his usual muscle shirt and plaid button-up, worn jeans beneath and his black leather jacket atop it all. Every piercings and ring had been meticulously clean --- Savannah used to joke that he took better care of them than people did their contacts, or even the crown jewels. Still, he'd already packed up --- a little camping trip was due right? And ready to go, hiking bag on his back with a sleeping bag rolled on top. He flipped his phone around in his hand several times, unlocking it before dialing Beyril's number to let her know that he was on his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 5:19 pm

Bey rail nearly dove onto her phone as it rang, "Hello, Loverboy." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 5:23 pm

He chuckled in response, shaking his head and laughing at her. "You all packed up and ready to go? I'll be heading out soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 5:34 pm

"I believe so." She smiled, looking over at the military green bag on her bed, "We still... Ah, 'on' for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 12:14 am

His face flushed and he nodded before responding, spinning his key around the index finger of his other hand. "Ye- yeah, if you want." A laugh followed and he shrugged, moving the phone to call out a farewell to Rogue before heading out of the apartment and locking it up behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 12:25 am

"I do..." She flushed as well, biting her lip and feeling the cold bar through her tongue, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 2:43 pm

"I love you, too," he said, walking the inner hallways and down to the stairs, never one to take the elevator. "I'm heading to the car, now. Ah... Did, uhm... I assume Sayv gave you some stuff? I can pick some things up on the way, or we can go together... So you have any allergies?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 2:47 pm

"She did." Beyril pushed her hair back over her ear, "I don't have any allergies, that I'm aware of."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 3:00 pm

"What's she sending you with?" he asked, skipping the final steps down towards the first floor. "I can grab anything else... You wanna grab dinner first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 3:03 pm

She looked over into her bag, cheeks hot crimson against her phone, "Uhhh... Condoms it looks like. I don't know what all goes into this... Would we need anything else..? And sure. Dinner sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:02 am

He chuckled nervously, stepping outside and clicking the unlock button on his keys. "I imagine there's more in there than that... and do you wanna just stop by a store or go out to eat?" He slid the pack off, tossing it into the backseat as he slid into the driver's, ready and yet anxious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 11:08 am

"Let's just eat." She sighed, "I'm sure we'll be fine..." Beyril chewed absently on her thumb nail, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:14 pm

He chuckled in response, nodding. "You be thinking about where you want to go then. I'll be over in a few." Tony sent the engine going, leaving the radio off while the call was on. "I love you, too, Bey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:22 pm

"See you soon." she smiled, closing the phone up and sighing whistfully as she set it aside. She looked once more through the bag, the realism of everything sinking a bit in her chest. This was it. She knew she was ready, she knew that she loved him. The action itself was never in question. The worries and insecurities were what felt heavy in her core. What if she was bad? What if she was awkward? She hugged her knees to her chest as she wiggled her toes to get the blood flow back to them. She was even heavier now than she was when they spoke on the phone, her wide hips and full, muscled legs bringing her up to almost 150. She lifted her shirt and traced the stretch marks under her breasts with a finger. She really did look like her mom with weight on her... She felt guilty even asking to eat anything at this point. The thought of dieting crossed her mind, and she sighed, brushing the much softer red hair back, and twisting the rings on her fingers. Dieting was a dangerous slope for her. Especially given the news of the doctor who Savannah had been sending her to. She could begin treatments soon. She could, hopefully, produce a child at some point in her life now. Become a mother.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:30 pm

Tony, meanwhile, still stopped at a gas station, despite a full tank and the knowledge that, yes, Savannah over-prepared for everything. He paced the aisles multiple times, and if the owner and clerks didn't know him, they surely would have thought that he was about to rob the place. Shaking his head, he grabbed one of those all-natural, flavored teas Beyril liked so much, an energy drink --- Death help him when he couldn't sleep later --- several random snacks and canned foods, two or three differing packs of condoms --- who knew what she would like --- and headed to the counter. The woman there, who he had hung out with at the skate park on multiple ocassions, laughed aloud as she rang everything up, discreetly double-packaging the small boxes and using thicker bags for the cans. "Nervous, big guy?" He nodded, blushing and laughing nervously in response, and she merely shook his head, taking his card --- he could see the total and never asked it --- and winking at him. "You'll be fine. It's been, what, four, almost five months, now?" Another nod followed and she shook her head, handing over the card and placing her hand over his when he went to take it. "Don't let the cat get your tongue, now. C'mon, that's not the player we all know and love."

His eyes narrowed a bit and he smirked, "Flirt, never the player." Still, he chuckled, nodded and offered a thanks before heading out and stopping in front of the girl's apartment complex. Sparing one last glance to the backseat, he killed the engine and headed upstairs to meet with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:34 pm

Beyril had been nervously peeking out the front door so often, that she had her head out the door before he even had a chance to knock. She turned bright red, biting her lip as she opened the door wider, smiling awkwardly, "Hey, loverboy." she shrugged and grinned, "Guess I was a bit... anxious." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:36 pm

He laughed in response, face clearly red despite the ever-dim lighting. He round one arm about her waist, pulling her close to nuzzle her nose with his own before kissing her gently. "Not every night's a date night, right?" Tony left the elephant in the room to itself; such intimacies did not need to be discussed in the presence of peering ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next